Think I'm out already

Pretty sure I od last night - had some sharper o pains on my right for about an hour then nothing, and nothing this morning.

Blakes are you still planning on testing this weekend? Can't wait to see! We are desperate for some bfps on this thread!

Oh yes that's right. Oh it'd be so amazing to get your bfp on Father's Day (that reminds me - I must send my dad something) Keeping everything crossed for you blakes. How are you doing with the healthy eating? I ate half a tube of Pringles last night :dohh:

Now I'm confused, I've just had another +opk. Never had two in a row but then I don't always do another after the first. Increase in cm but it's creamy but thin. As far as I know I've never od later than cd13 either. Hmmmm might have to bd again just incase!

I have two in a row sometimes too but never tested after the first like you until recently. the health kick is going well I've lost 6lb in 6 days and that's with having a bbq dinner Saturday and pizza Sunday. I haven't got my husband anything from the kids yet but a bfp then would be amazing for him x

Wow blakes well done, that's fab!! I've lost 1/2 an inch round my tummy and thigh so I'm getting there.

Do you think it's possible to get a +opk after ov though? I'm thinking not. It's darker than yesterday's so maybe I'll ov today for the first time!

No Hun as the lh surge is 24-36 hours before the ovulation.

That's amazing, I don't think I've lost any inches yet though x

Argh hope it's only 24 hours as DH is away from tomorrow till the end of the week. We'll bd tonight though. Annoyed that my cycle will be a day longer now :hissy:

Way to go girls on your weight loss! I haven't been tracking, but have noticed I'm way less bloated!

Temp was higher yet this morning! So tomorrow FF will likely move my crosshairs to CD 13 and they'll turn solid!

So happy I seem to be O'ing later than CD 12! I'm going to take that to mean my cycles are in a healthier place now!

Haha I know what you mean mine is too this month. I've got the period pains started up and backache again too but not putting it to anything as it seems to be a monthly thing now x

belle - yey for the temp rise! certainly looks like cd13 was your o day, also matches up with your cm.

blakes - rubbish about the period pains. are they strong? I often have lt cramps through most of the TWW, really annoys me!!

Oh no Blakes! I'm going to hope those are implantation cramps for you!

No spotting. I had paid in my left and right side last night too near my hips but it all doesn't last long but no the period pains aren't too strong x

Good luck Blake's!!!

Well crosshairs moved to CD 13 and are solid as predicted

woooo! :yipee: well done blakes! Yep, you just need that bfp this weekend now.

AFM - I don't know if I o'd yesterday or today but I'm so annoyed by it that I have no hope at all this cycle now. I guess it's better than being hopeful just to be disappointed! I'll still test next weekend, although I could be 10 dpo on the saturday which is earlier than I wanted to test really. We'll see....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->