*-* This Month will be our Month March BFP come Join ME*-*

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
Well this is my first month trying after having a few months break and i got my first positive OPK yesterday so to days is :sex: day for me poor hubby hahaha

Well i'm going to test around the 20th to the 23rd i think cos i wanna give myself time to build up! well i say i'm going to test then depending on how excited i get lol

So whos with me??

Come Join and i will add you Test date below!!! Oh also tell me when u Ovulated aswell i will put that down be good to see!!

I'm tests on around 20th

xx
:happydance::happydance:

Violetchic - Test on 24th- Ov'd on 9/10th

BellaBlu- Second :bfp: CONGRATS :happydance: :D:D:D:D:D:D

cdejdemommy-Test on 13th - Ov'd on 1/2nd

VickyLou-Test on 12th- Ov'd on 24/25th Feb

lmel16- Test on 8/10thOv'd on 22/23rd Feb

haych- Test on 5th-Ov'd on 18th Feb

luvnhope- Test on 23rd- Ov'd on 5/7th

Charliemarina- Test on 10th- Ov'd on 25th Feb

bubblebubble1- Test on 14th- Ov'd on 27/28th Feb AF :(

Katy09- Test on 12th- Ov'd on 25/26th Feb AF :(

Chimpette- Test on 13th- Ov'd on 26/27th Feb

maaybe2010- Test on 13/15th- Ov'd on 1st

babymom3- Test on 8th- Ov'd on 23rd Feb

c-demers-Test on 25th- Ov'd on 11/12th

mamagreenbean- CONGRATS OUR FIRST :bfp: :happydance: :D:D:D:D:D

Jennifer8- Test on 19th

Dizzyd- Test on 10th- Ov'd on 28th FebAF :(

Inkdchick- Test on 7/8th

Here's Hoping- Test on 12th

babyfan82- Test on 23rd- Ov'd on 8/9th

Tanikit- Test on 12/13th- Ov'd on 27th Feb

Love0411- Test on 18th- Ov'd on 5th

ticktock- Test on 10th- Ov'd on 26/27th Feb

Kerrieann- Test on 28th- Ov'd on 15th

reedsgirl1138- Test on 31st- Ov'd on 16/17th

Katy09- Test on 16th

kayleighLou- Test on 28th

Ayina- Test on 22nd

AshleyNicole- Test on 23rd- Ov'd on 8th

xashleyx- Test on 19th

Majm1241- Test on 20th- Ov'd on 7/8th

gailybaby- Test on 21/22nd- Ov'd on 28th Feb

PinkBlossom- Test on 24th- Ov'd on 10th

mummytga- Test on 12th

Hunnibee83- Test on 25th- Ov'd on 15th

I'll join. I'm new here and O day is about March 9-10th and AF due on March 24th. Not sure how long I can wait to test! Hopefully until the 24th. We've been trying for about 5 months, so I'm really hoping this is it! Let's hope for the best!

I do! I'm 6/7 dpo, but I plan to test on the 8th :flower:

I'm realllllly praying this is the month! We're on cycle 10 and DH's birthday is on the 18th, So if I got a positive before then I'm going to do something neat to tell him on his birthday! And my father's is the day after, so talk about an awesome gift idea! :loopy:

Hoping and PRAYING with all my might this is it! Good luck to us girls!

I'm here! This is our first month actively trying for our third. We pretty much did NTNP and we kinda TTC there somewhere in the middle but I think I missed OV - this was in January.
I'll be testing on March 13th with FMU and a FRER.

Suppose I should say it like this:

cdejdemommy - Test on 13th -Ov'd on 1st/2nd March

Ill be testing around the 12th unless AF arrives before that.

ovulated 24-25

Bd 15th, 18th, 21st, was going to do it on 23rd but was told not too 24th and 26th.

I think i may have missed it though.

Af due on the 10th according to the fertility clinic (my records not due til 18th) But taking clomid so should shorten my cycle.

Fingers crossed for all of you ladys xxx

Ill be testing around the 12th unless AF arrives before that.

ovulated 24-25

Bd 15th, 18th, 21st, was going to do it on 23rd but was told not too 24th and 26th.

I think i may have missed it though.

Af due on the 10th according to the fertility clinic (my records not due til 18th) But taking clomid so should shorten my cycle.

Fingers crossed for all of you ladys xxx

hi ya, im testing on the 8th-10th.
fingers crossed :wave:

Im with you too!! been looking for people around the same time, bit later than you girls though, but im bored waiting already!!! Good luck to you all xxx

ov 18th feb due on 5th march hope its a bfp good luck all x

Hey girls...I'll join yall to! This is our 2nd cycle trying for our 1st. Super excited and hoping for the best!

I will be ov'ing between the the 5th and 7th. And due for AF on the 22nd, will test then if no sign of the :witch: Good luck to all of us!

hey hunny can ya add me pls babes :wohoo:

ok im testing 10th march if i can hold myself :blush and i oved 25 feb :winkwink: 7dpo tomorrow and counting YAY xxxxx

I would love to join but not gonna happen my DF had a seizure last night so he had to put his trip to see me on hold until his levels go back up they went down to a 4 and they have to be up to 50. So may not be able to do that til next month pout

Hi ladies!! I'm testing for March as well, AF is due March 12th (hoping it doesn't show up.. *fingers crossed*)

I ovulated Feb 25/26

My husband and I have been trying for about 3 months now and I'm really hoping this is our month. :)

I think i may be out ladies!:cry:

woke up this am with mild cramping and spotting!! i think the :witch: has shown 5 days early???????????? doesnt make sense!!! im on day 10 post ovulation!

Fingers crossed for the rest of you though.:hugs:

26/27th February ov'd. So guess I'll be testing about the 13th xx

Thanks for addin me hun! :flower: next time you're editing will you change the "e" to a "u" on the end of my name? Lol. Just a lil' typo. Can't wait to see some BFP's in here! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->