This year's must have - predictions?

Speak out has taken over from. Pie face this year

For youngers I think the paw patroller vehicle. It was hell enough getting it in the last 3 for 2!

I think the silly sausage game will be popular.

The hatchimals things? Not even sure if that's what they are called.

Also the Speak Out game

I am thinking anything pokemon, as thats all Dec is asking for.

I think Hatchimals too. I am really curious to find out what they are, I have preordered 2 in the argos 3 for 2 so hope they are good!

My son won't stop talking about Little Tykes Tyre Twister and it seems to sell out quick, so I'll go with that.

I am not spending £60 on a egg that hatches lol no way but they do look interesting though.

My dd wants a hatchimal too! They are out on 7th of October so will see then if they actually do anything!

Hatchimals. I am waiting though, can't justify one really, and just bought a ps4 which I think we'll get more use out of, he can have my old furby ������

Seems like hatchimals is the winner. DS is only 18 months so thankfully he doesn't ask for anything from TV adverts yet!!

DD is 3 and so I don't have to deal with any 'must haves' yet :) She wants everything she sees, but would be perfectly happy with a bag of dirt and rocks. LOL It amazes me that something can be a 'must have' when we don't even know what it does! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->