Tinsel Tots 2009

Welcome MrsBarrowman!

Angelmyky-Gooooooooooooood luck with tomorrow!!!!

Abi-I forgot to comment on the earlier post about going into the 2nd year ttc. Thank you for encouragment. I am hopeful for you-b/c you are already mum to #1 right? So the good news is you know you both can make baby!! I think that is the scariest part right now for us-the fear that everything might not be as it should as I have never gotten preg and he has never gotten anyone Pg.

Emilylynn-You have a great bunch of girls here now to help you through the rough patch with one not so nice girl!!!!!

Love and dust to all

morning ladies just a quick one to say i hope everyone is ok
welcome to new members. ill have a proper real later..

anyone trued acupuncture, im starting next week?

Ok Ladies....... I FINALLY got my :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Faint so I got a digital and it said YES!!!!! I went to the doctor and she wants me to come back Monday to get a darker positive. I am in such shock...... I love it.

:dust: to you all!!!!!
Praying that it stays :bfp:!!!

eee im so excited my temp shot up this morning and I got a peak on my moniter, bd'd yesterday and going to this afternoon when we get in from work hope we catch the eggy! its bang on time xx

mommy~ thats great news...congrats. i think you are the 2nd BFP..

GG ~ exciting...enjoy your bd :)

CONGRATULATIONS MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spread some preggo dust to everyone hehe :D

I dont think i've ever ovulated like this in my 15 months TTC. I have never had EWCM like this before lol, its usualy just a lil bit and i have major cramps!!! cp is soooo high its weird!! sucks cuz i cant do anything about seeing as im not allowed to dance with hubby until after monday :( im really nevervous its so close.... hopefully next cycle with clear tubes i'll get the same ov as this one... woah :D

morning ladies just a quick one to say i hope everyone is ok
welcome to new members. ill have a proper real later..

anyone trued acupuncture, im starting next week?

Hiya muncho, acupuncture's supposed to be awesome for fertility. I know a couple of people who've used it and am considering trying it myself very soon.
x

Morning All!!

Just to let you know i got my :bfp: this morning!!!!

Good luck 2 everyone else thats testing soon!

xxxxxxx

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations Mommywishes and lil_angel!! Let's hope there are many more BFPs to follow!!

Have fun GossipGirl!! x

So being hot in the mornings is a good sign!!!! To be fair I think we might just have the heating on too high as my oh is also getting hot in the morning!! LOL. Fingers crossed I'll get a BFP when I test in a couple of weeks. Happy Pregnancy!!! Whoo hoo!!! x

Yeah looks like it!! I was also really hot a night aswel tho! but its a good sign. Ive had no other symptoms, just hot, tired & hungry....thats it! lol

Good luck.... :dust: x

wow 2 BFPs that is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

Muncho-I did accupuncture for about 3 cycles and didn't feel any different and didn't have any luck. I didn't go too long but hated spending the money every week when I wasn't seeing any results. However I have heard good things about it from others so of course I just didn't give it enough chance or it could also have been that perhaps my accupuncturist wasn't as good as some others.

Gossipgirl-wow you are brave ttc this cycle with 9 months to go til wedding : )
I just noticed that in your ticker. Maybe you will be in labor instead of saying I DO! Fingers crossed you get BFP soon!

Sonya-that is so hard when you are OV and want to BD and have to wait or can't huh?
Were you doing anything else to increase your CM? Hopefully everything will be good for next month!!!!

Off to work, for now.

wooooo congrats ladies with the BFP's!!!!!!! how exciting!!!! you must be SOOOOOO happy!!!!

Congratulations to those with BFP's and fingers crossed for those testing in the next few days.

hiya ladies. i did my test this morning. it took its time to even do anything so im unsure if it worked properly. my previous tests showed up negative straight away for last cycle but today it took about 2 minutes for the negative to show. well as you can tell its definitely a BFN :( not that upset but im abit confused because i still havent had any cramps or shows for AF. im officially either 1 day or 3 days late now. yesterday i kept running to the toilet because my bladder constantly felt full so at the same time i was checking for a show.....got nothing. i was absolutely tired lastnight, normally i can stay awake til about 2am but lastnight i was tired before 9pm. my whole body yesterday was heavy....my legs/hips area felt achy, my feet felt heavy and bruised (like i'd walked miles), my back was so achy and kept locking just above my butt (sorry for wording), and my stomach/abs were so sore....they felt like i'd been doing hundreds of sit-ups and i couldnt bend down because it felt like i was bloated. strange. well today i woke up to do the test about 9am, i over slept, the test took ages to indicate anything and i still got that BFN, didnt get upset, just went back to bed because i was still tired. i relaxed listening to music until about 11:30am, was about to get back up but my body felt achy and heavy again so i lay back down, i must have fell asleep straight away because about 30minutes ago my OH came in and told me i'd slept. :shy: thats embarassing, sleeping most the day, i still feel tired. well when i woke up i had a strange full feeling in the middle area of both ovaries, i thought maybe AF had started but it didnt feel like that kind of fullness. i went to the toilet to check and theres still nothing. the fullness wasnt my bladder but it has slowly gone down. i went back to my bedroom and lay down, my OH was changing our bedroom door to a nice new one so i lay there and cried. i feel so weepy today, i should be doing things around the house but i feel so tired, achy and upset. i dont know why i feel so upset today, i can cry like a baby and not know why.

well im going to shush now because this turned longer than i imagined. sorry for the long post. congrats on the BFPs :D xx

i almost forgot to add......im absolutely starving all the time, i eat but then about 20-40minutes later im hungry like ive not eaten for ages. so i just eat cereal. im hooked on cheerios still :rofl: strange craving if i am pregnant haha.

WOW....2 :bfp: !!!!!!
Congratulations lil angel and mommywishes!!!!!!
:happydance::thumbup::happydance:

Let's hope that this is a GREAT sign for the rest of our tinsel tot ladies! Spread the prego dust to all!!!!!:dust:

angelmyky....Its such a weird feeling, isnt it!! The only symptoms i had, was absoutly STARVING all the time, really tired, and really hot, thats it! There still might be some hope?? :)

Thanks Laura :)

Lil xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"