'Tis The Season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiff

LIKE A BOSS
Reaction score
....for people to be so freaking GROUCHY!!!!

OH and I were at the mall on Friday, looking around in Baby Gap for a gift for my nephew. As we were at the cash to pay, a man walks back into the store and cuts in front of us and starts grouching at the cashier.

Apparently he wanted a gift box for whatever he bought, but the store was out of them. The cashier was trying to let him know that there would be more in by this coming week, and if he wanted to he could come back. The man kept cutting her off while she was trying to talk and kept saying that it would be "impossible" because he wouldn't be back.

Well too freaking bad for him, you know? I mean, he could go down the hall and grab a gift box for a dollar at the Dollar Store. Whoever he's giving the gift to is going to see that it's from The Gap by the tags on it. I'll never understand anyone who feels the need to belittle other people who are just trying to earn a living.

The poor cashier. She was really upset by it. I told her not to worry, and that people like that should go take a long walk off a short dock.

Anyone else come into contact with Grinches?

The malls were insane yesterday! We were at Eaton Centre and people are so rude, cutting you off etc. Of course I probably wasn't very nice :blush: Annoys me when people think they can cut you off or go in front of you just because you have a stroller and than proceed to walk 10 times slower than you

The joys of being in a mall this time of year.

Do you know what I despise? I go to our local mall and there is no Mother/Baby parking. But they have close stalls for motorbikes. WTF!

i was a cashier for four years and you would not believe the crap they have to put up with. i now despise the general public lol honestly ppl are complete arses and think that you should just stand there and take abuse because you dont have a product in stock. i certainly didnt i would hurl obscenities right back at them and kick them out. you have to be really thick skinned to work in retail.

Do you know what I despise? I go to our local mall and there is no Mother/Baby parking. But they have close stalls for motorbikes. WTF!

What I hate is catching people parking in the "reserved for expectant mothers and parents with young children" spots, when there's no children or visible bump.. and then I waddle my butt into the mall from the last row of cars. It's SO rude.. :grr:

i was a cashier for four years and you would not believe the crap they have to put up with. i now despise the general public lol honestly ppl are complete arses and think that you should just stand there and take abuse because you dont have a product in stock. i certainly didnt i would hurl obscenities right back at them and kick them out. you have to be really thick skinned to work in retail.

I can sooo sympathize with you!! :hugs: The worst is getting yelled at because prices go up.. because you know, I hit the CHARGE EXTRA button on the till because I wanted to screw up your day by charging you extra.. or because I personally decided to wake up and change the prices today, end a sale, etc.

I hate people!! :finger:

What I hate is catching people parking in the "reserved for expectant mothers and parents with young children" spots, when there's no children or visible bump.. and then I waddle my butt into the mall from the last row of cars. It's SO rude.. :grr:

I have a funny story! lol I was like about to have my first in a couple weeks. This old lady was about to say something about us parking in "expecting Mom's" she was a grumpy old lady who could not use handicap parking and was mad we were closer LOL she has her mouth open and I do the belly first out of the car and she turns her head!

I know, before being pregnant you never did get mad to see the spots taken! I always would joke to Hubby! "Oh have her take a pregnancy test, she is SO NOT pregnant!" when I saw a tiny woman in that parking spot.

hhehehe

:rofl:

....for people to be so freaking GROUCHY!!!!

OH and I were at the mall on Friday, looking around in Baby Gap for a gift for my nephew. As we were at the cash to pay, a man walks back into the store and cuts in front of us and starts grouching at the cashier.

Apparently he wanted a gift box for whatever he bought, but the store was out of them. The cashier was trying to let him know that there would be more in by this coming week, and if he wanted to he could come back. The man kept cutting her off while she was trying to talk and kept saying that it would be "impossible" because he wouldn't be back.

Well too freaking bad for him, you know? I mean, he could go down the hall and grab a gift box for a dollar at the Dollar Store. Whoever he's giving the gift to is going to see that it's from The Gap by the tags on it. I'll never understand anyone who feels the need to belittle other people who are just trying to earn a living.

The poor cashier. She was really upset by it. I told her not to worry, and that people like that should go take a long walk off a short dock.

Anyone else come into contact with Grinches?

Seems like the guy REALLY wanted the people to know he spent his money at GAP! I mean you know it was all about the name on the box! I hate people who give gifts just to show off where it was bought. :rofl:

We went xmas shopping the other day and there were so many STUPID people about. I mean people that just stopped in shop doorways because they'd suddenly forgotten why they were there, some brat shoved my mum (I was seriously thinking about punching her in her chavvy little face) and this girl tried to nip in front of me (about half a metre between me and the shop window) and ended up crashing straight into me! Grrr!! I really hate christmas shopping. I'm so glad I've almost got everything online!! I just need to go to Teccies or Sainsburys and get some cooking stuff now. Before everyone starts rushing for their Turkeys and xmas veg!!!

I get grouchy because people seem to get dumb when it comes to christmas shopping! Wouldn't start taking it out on cashiers though...I've been in their spot!!

oh my gosh do not even get me started on the parent and child spaces. the whole point of them is that they are much wider than normal so you have enough space to get your child safely out of the car and into trolley/pram. my mum always says "stop moaning, you only want a space so you dont have to walk so far to the shop", so annoys me, what a load of rubbish its not that at all. a lot of parent and child spaces arent even close to the shop. its so hard getting faith out of her seat when theres only about 4 inches between you and the next car. if i had a quid for every row i'd had with idiots parking in parent and child spaces i'd be a very rich woman lol

Seems like the guy REALLY wanted the people to know he spent his money at GAP! I mean you know it was all about the name on the box! I hate people who give gifts just to show off where it was bought. :rofl:

That's what I was thinking too! I mean, are you really that petty that if they can't tell by the tag that it's from The Gap then you're willing to pitch a fit?

My only other deduction is that they are too lazy to do gift wrap, so they wanted to use a Gap Box instead.

:shrug:

ooh i never ran into any of those but im sure im going to as i work in a store also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"