topsy are you there!

geogem

PREGNANT!!!
Reaction score
Hi hun - started us a new thread in the right section!!

right hun, back on track!

My appetite has just gone totally tonight, couldnt eat my tea just wasnt interested just wanted to drink milk!! just wasnt hungry!

Sorry I fell asleep soooooooo early last night.

My appetite is all over the place, one min I feel sick the next i am starving, this afternoon i am starving. Chicken curry for tea YUM!

How are you feeling today Hun?

xxx

feeling ok - cramps are a pain but i've read they get worse with the more children you've had so yay!! loads to look forward to lol. x not felt as sick today and appetite been ok so doing fine, been looking at stuff online for baba tho and got all excited! but hey - guess i'm allowed now! lol

finally bought a digi test as i sooo wanted to see those words!! and as we thought it came up "pregnant!" hooray! i was sooo relieved! lol, thing is they only had a twin pack so now I have an extra test! :-(

have a pile of ironing to get on with but told my hubby I couldnt be arsed so he told me to leave it and he will do it in the morning :)

Hey, Hope you are enjoying your lie in right now :)

Good old digital tests :) funny I think I believed it more when i saw the words PREGNANT rather than just seeing a line! I used another digital this morning now says 2-3 weeks :) rather than 1-2, made me happy :) we have one more to use next week, which fingers crossed with say 3+ :)

Yep I have been looking at some stuff, I bought 3 vest last week when we went to tesco and they had all there stuff 1/2 price :) have you got some bits left from your boys hun?

Aw, hubby sounds good doing the Ironing, I HATE IT!

I have a morning of renewing my car insurance!

xxxxx

I have got most things left from my boys. want a new pram and car seat, but got Blakes cot bed which he is still in but as a bed so hopefull will be in a big boy bed before this lo arrives. got lots of plain white vests and sleepsuits and stuff like that that i will be able to reuse along with electric swing, jumparoo, moses basket, bedding, changing mats, bath seats, and if a boy loads of clothes. so not really going to need much.

I needed to see the "pregnant" for me to believe it properly. although i was tight and just got the tesco version of the digi so it doesnt have the conception indicator on it - which is probably best as i wouldnt be able to stop myself poas!! lol

midwife called this morning to do booking in forms - so that made me a little more excited!! she asked whether i'd want home or hospital birth, i said I want home but hubby wants hospital so still discussing it and she aid she will try and talk him round for me!! lol, I got my 1st appointment with her @ 8 weeks and when I go for that they will book my 12 week scan! she did confirm though my edd was the 29th february!!

when do you get to first see the m/w? hubby has decided that he thinks we should tell the parents but i dont know? if i tell them i will feel obliged to tell my sister - and i dont know if i should yet! ??

I was looking at prams there are so many, no idea where to start!

Glad you got to speak to midwife and a confirmed due date. i go and see ours I think its mon 25th July so 4 weeks time, think i will be 9 weeks by then :)

Erm tricky one with tell people! I don't know what your sister in law is like but I am so glad that I have people like you on this site to ask stuff to, so maybe your sister in law would quiz you when she dose fall, and it would help her to know you were going through it around the same time. Sorry i cant remember when they are.

We are off to some friends for a bit. the weather is so nice :)

xxxx

prams are a difficult one, i have decided (only though experience) that has to be one with 2 handles rather that one main round one if you get me as that means they fold up smaller and are easier for the car etc, also HAS to be a travel system and it is sooo much easier if LO is asleep to be able to transfer from car to pram without waking them. so bit stuck at the minute finding one with my "wants" that i like - also, these types tend to turn into a regular stroller so will last a long time rather than needing a new one when they reach toddler.

my sis isnt actually starting her side of the treatment until september so likely not pregnant until october/november. But her OH (who has the problems) is going for his tests in 2 weeks and this will be what it will rely on. if they can find sperm still "jumping" if you get me? then they can commence her treatment in september (she is pretty fertile so her side shouldnt be a problem,) was just going to wait until they had her OH's results to tell as I dont want to steal her limelight but if its bad news then i dont know?? i know she will be happy for us either way as she loves our kids to bits but o also know it will be hard for her watching me get pregnant with a 3rd child in the time its taken her to get 1? she has never said or felt any bitterness towards me but I just feel a little guilty that I can get pregnant so easily!
maybe I put more into it than she does but just want her to be happy.

anyway, been to my best friends 11 week old babies christening today, had a lovely garden party afterwards and then left there to go to our horse yard and were joined by some other friends for a bbq for tea! didnt get in until 8.15pm so had a mad rush getting kids bathed and in bed and just sat down - left hubby there with a couple of his mates playing with their air rifles! lol - boys and their toys!

right, gonna go jump in the bath ready for work in the morning

see ya!

Aw sounds like you have a had a lovely but busy day too.

Erm yep maybe I will be looking at one with 2 handles too, we have a Nissan Micra and a note, but swap cars about but when i have the micra we will need a smallish one. yep think I would like the travel system too. I would also like one with a flat pram bit, if you get what I mean?

Aw its really sweet, and just shows what a kind person you are thinking about your sisters feelings hun. well FX they are all jumping about when he has the tests done and they can get the go ahead for sep :)

Enjoy your bath. we are about to curl up and watch a dvd.

Love n hugs xxxxxx

thanks hun - forgot to ask, how are you feeling?

Baby is the size of an apple seed :)

I am ok, feel ok, BB so sore and I am tired and thirsty, but all good signs I guess hun :)

xxxx

bless, I feel quite good too, tired but Blake though 4.45 was a fab ime to wake up!! ggrrrr but apart from that nothing!! just used my other digi i had left over, just because i felt like it! lol

Haha, why not :) we still have one to do next week which should hopefully saw 3+ on it, think we are doing it at the weekend :)

Aw, 4.45 am yawn! I was up at 6am for a wee!!

Have this week off I am off out with mum and dad today :)

xxxx

omg i felt soooo ill last night!! ran to the loo 4 times thinking i was gonna be sick and .....nothing!! just couldnt be sick!! :-(

hoping that it was just something i ate an not ms starting early! lol.

wish i had this week off - got loads to do at home ready for Blakes birthday party!! hope you have a nice time. x

Aw hun, not good, i felt a bit sick last week, but been ok this week :) how are you dong today?

Had a lazy day today, and still yawning, well i saw lazy caught up on housework. We are going out to tea tonight with an old friend and her new BF. Only a cheap and cheerful pub, but will be nice not to cook :)

Aw, you having family over for Blakes party?

xxxxx

Its cooler here than yesterday, i struggled to sleep last night had the fan permanently on.

its cooler here too, we spent all night with the fan on too! never slept alot.

think we will just be doing a bbq party for Blake as he still doesnt understand the whole birthday thing! will be nice im sure.

feel better today too so hopefully it was just a one off, just really really bloated - look 5 months pregnant already from bloat! keep having to suck it in! lol

sorted my holiday insurance out today tho - had to make sure bump was covered in the policy and also contacted holiday provider to advise them I will be pregnant when travelling so I have no issues with everything, so looking good!

got eldest stepdaughters prom on Thursday so that should be fun! x

Aw BBQ sound lovely especially as weather is supposed to stay nice :)

When we went out to tea last night I felt soooo bloated too. The friend who I had tea with is 14 weeks pregnant and had her scan photo :) so guess what we were talking about ALL night :)

Glad you sorted holiday insurance out, how many weeks will you be hun, when you go?

Oh prom, has she got a lovely dress to wear? I am taking my 2 wedding dresses, and a bridesmaid dress to the cancer research charity shop today. We will need the space!

Have a good day.

xxx

yeah she has a gorgeous deep red dress for the prom, cost a fortune!! lol

will be 14+1 on the day we go on hols so 16+2 when we get back! I cant wait!! at least I will have an excuse for looking a bit chubby in my bikini!! lol,

my friend from work is on maternity leave and she came in today to see us all - really good friend of mine who i can trust so i told her and we ended up talking about it for hours too!! lol

just been really good and make a gorgeous chicken caesar salad for tea but just waiting for the kids to go to bed so i can be naughty and eat the chocolate fudge cake that is in the fridge!! lol.

been getting some serious stretching/pulling pains today - and i'm sure someone is stabbing me in the right boob!! lol

how you feeling? any ms yet?

hope you had a nice day

I bet she is excited and will have a fantastic time.

Its great being able to talk about it with someone isn't it :)

Hope you enjoyed the fudge cake Yummy :)

My BB were so sore last night too. I am so tired I went to bed at 8.30 and woke up at 7.30 this morning, ok got up for 2 wees though! I am still yawning. I was soooooo grumpy with DH last night woops! MS really felt a bit weird yesterday morning though but feel ok today part from tiredness!

How are you doing hun?

We are going to look at kitchen tonight yipeeeeee :) I hate ours!

xxxxxx

I hate our kitchen too! we're getting ours in the January Sales I think so busy time when I'm heavily pregnant!! lol

Prom went well she looked stunning - will post a piccy later. x

willchat later, gotta go to work! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"