Tracking symptoms, come share yours!

Aww I love pregnancy dreams! I haven't had any that I remember yet. When I was pregnant with DD I had a dream before I got my bfp, that my friend was pregnant lol. Yes I am officially pregnant! Thanks! Just hoping it sticks!! But my progression is looking good so far. I have a thread going over in the pregnancy test section for my hpt's but I'll post my frer from last night :)

Hello! Can I pop in?

AF due on the 11th and I think I O’d around the 27/28. But who knows I wasn’t doing a good job at tracking this month!

Not too many symptoms, I’m really tired and feeling a lot of pressure but nothing other than that.

I'm the same mwah_xx! I'm feeling pretty tired, but also running around after a one year old. I've had to have naps when he's had one. I'm pretty crampy as well, but I've been feeling that way since I had sex and nothing has eventuated from it. I don't really know what to think!

Mwah I had almost no symptoms that I properly noticed when I had my daughter! So it could be a good thing!

I’m very confused though. I had a lot of left side cramping last night for 2/3 hours and this morning there’s a leftover tender spot on the same side. I also had a bit of a root around and found there was a bit of, forgive me tmi, creamy watery CM. I haven’t had creamy CM for a long time!

Mwah I had almost no symptoms that I properly noticed when I had my daughter! So it could be a good thing!

I’m very confused though. I had a lot of left side cramping last night for 2/3 hours and this morning there’s a leftover tender spot on the same side. I also had a bit of a root around and found there was a bit of, forgive me tmi, creamy watery CM. I haven’t had creamy CM for a long time!

That’s very true I had nothing with my second! I had major sore bbs with my first so I have no clue! FX for us all!

Hi ladies! I'm new to this site so I hope I'm posting right lol! I hope you all get your BFP!!

My AF is 14 days late & BFNs. I've got crampy feeling, tasted metal twice (but I had a cold so that could've been it), and last night had a bout of nausea. Also heartburn, which I never really had before so I'm so confused lol!!

Again hope you all get your BFP!!

Hi Ladies! Hope I can join the bandwagon! Currently 5dpo so a bit early for any symptoms atm, was feeling a bit nauseated this morning and sore boobs but that's probably just progesterone! I can only hope I guess :D

Welcome all of you! 14 days late? Wow. Did ovulation definitely occur? Some women never test positive on a hpt. Have you seen your doctor for a blood test?

8 dpo today for me I think. Still no real symptoms. Pretty sore from the workout I did yesterday, some cramping around my hip joints. Other than that, I've got nothing. Had another vivid dream last night, my best friend was arrested after committing a bank robbery and my dh was trying to get him off on a technicality. If I'm pregnant and the only symptom I get is vivid dreams, I'll take it though. I was so sick with my last one and spotted extensively, I always felt like I was moments away from a miscarriage and the stress was crazy.

Hi everyone!

I've been tracking my symptoms with eagle eyes, so I thought I would join this thread too! Period is due 12th February. Not sure when I ovulated, but we BD'd 27/28 January. I've been cramping ever since, so I'm going a bit nuts.

I have a son already and I don't recognise any symptoms (except cramping) yet. It has only been a week, so I'm not surprised. I've always gone by cervix position to check fertility and not temp.

What would be a good BBT? Mine has been between 36.9-37.2 C.

FX for everyone here!

If your charting your BBTs I would say anything that sits higher than your usual LP temps and stays like that past your expected AF would be a good indication.

God morning everyone! 9 dpo? Still some soreness and hip cramping. I exercise frequently, so I'm not usually sore for a couple days after. Another super vivid dream last night. We were on a road trip and had stopped at one of dh's relative's houses. In the dream, my dh was being super abusive to me and I packed up the kids and left and a couple days after I got home, I filled for divorce. It was all so real. I woke up crying.

brieri1 - I had a similar vivid dream 2 days ago that includes a very serious fight with hubby. But today I am thinking may be this cycle is not for me. Most of my symptoms are gone. Lets see if the witch arrives.

GL to you!

brieri1 - I had a similar vivid dream 2 days ago that includes a very serious fight with hubby. But today I am thinking may be this cycle is not for me. Most of my symptoms are gone. Lets see if the witch arrives.

GL to you!

Alysanne, same! But the first time I had no symptoms so I’m hoping this is what’s going on now FX!! X

Tomorrow is 10 dpo, which is when i got my bfp with the two I already have. So part of me really wants to test tomorrow and part of me is saying I need to wait until I'm at least late... Decisions decisions.

Tomorrow is 10 dpo, which is when i got my bfp with the two I already have. So part of me really wants to test tomorrow and part of me is saying I need to wait until I'm at least late... Decisions decisions.

I want to test already - my AF is due on Sunday but I don’t think my test is that sensitive! Not much help but I’m totally with you!

My ic's are 20 miu and they had shadows early then started showing a faint line on the evening of 10dpo. Maybe try 11 dpo!

Welcome all of you! 14 days late? Wow. Did ovulation definitely occur? Some women never test positive on a hpt. Have you seen your doctor for a blood test?

8 dpo today for me I think. Still no real symptoms. Pretty sore from the workout I did yesterday, some cramping around my hip joints. Other than that, I've got nothing. Had another vivid dream last night, my best friend was arrested after committing a bank robbery and my dh was trying to get him off on a technicality. If I'm pregnant and the only symptom I get is vivid dreams, I'll take it though. I was so sick with my last one and spotted extensively, I always felt like I was moments away from a miscarriage and the stress was crazy.

I'm about 99% sure I ovulated! I had a positive OPK, slight cramping in lower abdomen and spotting on the day I expected O! I don't have insurance so don't have a doc, but will get bloods done if AF doesn't show in a week or so!

Ahh I read so much about people getting vivid dreams with a BFP!! Cramping around hip joints? I think I've read that being a symptom as well, at least I've seen upper upper thigh cramping near hip xx

Mwah- i managed to hold out. Still trying to hold off until Saturday, but it gets so hard to not test the closer you get to af. Good luck!

Anb- I hope you get your bfp soon or at just starts so you can try again, being late is so frustrating without a bfp. I was 5 days late last cycle and it was so frustrating, so i cant imagine how you feel being 2 whole weeks late.

10 dpo has arrived. Another vivid dream and i guess another symptom is really really deep sleep. Normally I'm an insomniac around the time of my period, but I have been sleeping so hard. My son apparently got up a whole bunch last night and dh went up to him several times, I never heard him wake up and normally I wake up every time he does. I guess I was too caught up in stopping blood diamond smugglers in my dream, lol. My muscles are still sore. Occasionally cramping, always short lived but super intense. Last night I felt like my period was about to start it hurt so bad, but it only lasted about an hour. Lastly, a general feeling of wetness down there? No visible cm, nothing when I wipe. It's annoying. I'm frequently going to the bathroom to get past the feeling, but it doesn't change anything.

Anything new with you guys? What dpo are you on?
When are you testing? Symptoms? Anyone with a weird cycle like mine? Sorry about the long post, I'm a talker.

Brieri1 - I held out too and here it’s the start of the weekend tomorrow and we’ve loads planned so I reckon I may even be able to hold out until Sunday!!

Whether my boobs can put up with continual poking is another matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->