Trick or treat?.. Let's grow some pumpkins

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
Due to O on Halloween 😁 Anyone else wanna join, and wait with me?

:dust:

Hi there! I'm on cd22 and still waiting to ovulate :( been having signs of o for ages now but nothings happening so I'll wait with you :)

Doctor said my LH was surging on Sunday. So I think i'll be ovulating today or the next. It's nice to have buddies to go through this with!

:hi: ladies, welcome to the thread, I wish u all the luck in the world, and send trucks full of baby dust:dust: good luck 😘 Let's get our :bfp:😁

Sorry I haven't been online, how r u ladies feeling ? I'm almost 7dpo 😬😁

Hello! 7dpo huh?!! When do you think you are going to test??

Hey guys :) I also ovulated on halloween... at 6dpo today :) when are you testing?

Hi ladies, Can I join? I ovulated a little earlier than I have been, i thought it would be Halloween but ended up being 29th, still close enough for a pumpkin. 8dpo today.

When is everyone testing? With #1 I got a faint/barely believable + 10dpo and strong + 11dpo. Trying to hold out until at least 10.

welcome _dreamer_!

I applaud you for waiting until a more reasonable test time. I think 10-12 dpo is more logical. Fx'd! Definitely keep us posted.

I am gonna wait till My AF is due.. so 14dpo. I have done the early testing and it's useless spending. If my AF is late then I'll test :)

Well I wish you ladies all the luck in the world!!

I'm just getting started this cycle so I won't be testing until december. But I'll be here to cheer you girls on!

Oh god that's so far away .... I feel for you... :) thanks I wish you good luck too :)

Haha I considered it this morning (9dpo) but woke badly needing to pee so went ahead to stop me testing lol. I hold off as I really don't want to get a positive for it to be a chemical, think I'd find that hard to deal with and would rather be unaware. But 10dpo that could easily still happen...its just so hard to wait haha! Kudos to the lady waiting till if af is late.

I feel a bit different this month but trying so hard not to read into "symptoms" as I've been had by that before. Boobs usually get really sore from 7dpo but this month they feel a teeny bit tender today but not sore. Also been having mild pulling sensations like I do with ov the last 2 days and have felt a bit sniffly.

Anyone else?

This is cycle #6 for me, I conceived on cycle #2 with my first. What's all your circumstances?

I may test Monday @9dpo, and repeat the test on the Friday if I get a BFN 😁 Any of u ladies got any symptoms? This month I feel nothing, although I think my pre af backache is starting 👎🏻 boooooo....

I have had backaches since 5dpo... I never have backache before in my pre-AF time. And now I woke up today and have weird pulling and stretching feeling plus slight cramps like ovulation cramps. I am 7dpo. And I have been extremely sniffly and coughy since 4 dpo... I really want to test at 10dpo but I don't know if I should. Cause it'll probably be too soon to find out.

Come down with a sickness and diarrhoea bug? (Sorry tmi) Appeared out of nowhere!!, felt fine this morning, Now I feel like death !! 😖 , and yes I took a test because I felt so crap, even if I am 7dpo😂,... :bfn: of course ...

Oooooo I forgot backache. I also never usually get it but around 5-7dpo had bad lower backache too!!! Valathria our symptoms sound very similar! I checked back and my 10dpo photo was very faint, everyone was saying bfp on here but I didn't believe it til a slightly darker line at 11dpo. Oh didn't believe it til he saw the words on a digi as the lines were so faint. 12dpo would be a fab day to wait till but that is soooooo far away!

Oh no mytimewillcum sorry you are unwell :( feel better soon hun

Yeah it does doesn't it xD ...
My AF is due on the 14th... so can't wait for that day to find out.

Am extremely tired lately too.. and today I actually passed out. Having cramps again and keep getting this pressure like I have to pee.

I just hope all this is promising and not imagining the symptoms. :(

How do you know? It could still be a pregnancy symptom. :) is the :witch: here already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->