Trick or treat?.. Let's grow some pumpkins

Awww I'm sorry :( hopefully next month. Lots of babydust your way :dust:

Sorry for another tmi post, but earlier, me and df had half our of fun, we didn't bd , after we where done fooling around, I felt quite crampy 😳, I went to the loo and noticed 4 little dots of orange/yellow looking ewcm, I'm only 8/9dpo, so confused as I don't spot before af .. I don't want to get my hopes up, because it always upsets me, when I don't get the outcome I want , but wth was that? :wacko:

Well did he go in and was it a bit rough or what do you mean fooling around?

Oh ok then maybe the orgasm helped with IB hahah...

Cause I would've said maybe it was slight bleeding from sex but I cant explain that

Interesting...here's hoping it was ib!

I caved this morning and tested and got bfn on an Internet cheapie. I don't know why I do it to myself but had been feeling quite positive now not so, even though theres still time! My boobs are now at their normal soreness (10dpo) so maybe that was just a bit later this month.

How many cycles ttc are you all?

I keep wanting to test but I know it's too soon. I'm only dpo 8...

It's cycle #3 for us :) what about yoi?

Cycle #6 here (9th off bcp). Keep trying to be positive that it's early days but as with my first we fell in 2 cycles it was a bit of a shock not to fall quickly if I'm honest. She is nearly 4 so I suppose I'm nearly 5 years older now!

Is this your first?

No I have a son already and when we tried with him it happened in the first month. So it's weird that it isn't working the same this time. :( and I a such an impatient person xD

If I were in your shoes ... I'd be burning up Google by now xD

Where would we be without Google!!!! Probably a lot less stressed actually haha how did women do it back in the day!!!!

Hahaha so true. Lol I bet women back then were just less stressed... we shouldn't be allowed on the Internet xD

Lol we women should be banned from the internet xD or only with restrictions. Maybe then we wouldn't stress so much xD

It is taking all my self control not to test early... I really want to though. I feel like this month might be the one cause I've never had this back pain.... I have the sore boobs and everything before my period... always... but the back pain is new and I wake up with ot now everyday... I have no burning sensation when I pee and I haven't done anything different lately... and it's getting worse and worse everyday... I don't know what else it could be...

It is taking all my self control not to test early... I really want to though. I feel like this month might be the one cause I've never had this back pain.... I have the sore boobs and everything before my period... always... but the back pain is new and I wake up with ot now everyday... I have no burning sensation when I pee and I haven't done anything different lately... and it's getting worse and worse everyday... I don't know what else it could be...

Sounds promising !!

I really hope it is :) I got my fingers crossed. I feel like I need to pee all the time though and now I have heartburn all of a sudden. Didn't eat anything usual that would do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->