Trick or treat?.. Let's grow some pumpkins

I really hope it is :) I got my fingers crossed. I feel like I need to pee all the time though and now I have heartburn all of a sudden. Didn't eat anything usual that would do that.

Fingers crossed 😁

I really hope it is :) I got my fingers crossed. I feel like I need to pee all the time though and now I have heartburn all of a sudden. Didn't eat anything usual that would do that.

Fingers crossed 😁

Awwww, really hope u get your :bfp:, .... AFM, I no af is on route 👎🏻😠

I do too.... I am desperately waiting. Got more cramping now... hope it's another pregnancy symptom.

Your symptoms sound so similar to mine I also had really bad heartburn this morning which I never get. And am having twinges and cramps different to the usual sort I'd get with af. I also feel particularly bloated today. Here's hoping.

Well done on the self control I clearly have none hehe!!!!!

Hahaha it's crazy and kind of nice to have that with someone :)

My self control is faltering xD I want to test so bad tomorrow xD the only thing that is keeping me is that I dont have a cup to pee in for my test. XD If not I'd be testing by now. XD what dpo are you again?

11dpo today (evening here now). I've been using ic and have 2 digis in the cupboard but refuse to use them due to the cost until i get a positive haha. Last time I used first response tests. Do you know if the ic are less sensitive than first response?

Not really but Google is our friend. Did you know that FRER test can detect at 6.3 mIU ... isn't that amazing? I thought it was 10...

Update: ok just checked... they usually detect 20 mIU but there are some that are able to do 10 mIU... you'll have to check where you bought them.

:rofl: Google is our friend...hahaha. Sorry I shouldn't have been so lazy and looked myself! Wow 6.3miu that's crazy. I just went and looked at my tests (sorry guess I should have done that first!) And they say in small on the back 10miu so guess that's what they are!

No problem :) it interested me too ;)

Well that's good :) means you can use it early ;)

Oh bugger bfn again today. I have a feeling I'm out. Although trying to be positive I was reading that hcg has a doubling time of 48 hours and it gave the example that its 1 after implantation, 2 days later is 2, 4 days later is 4 and 6 days is 8, so not until 8 days does it reach over the 10miu. And being on 12dpo I doubt that I implanted at 4dpo. But doesn't explain how many women get positives before af due date especially on a first response if that is 6.3miu. I don't know...I've not even so much as a squinter, I can't even tell where the line would be.

Oh dear the more you read the more it all contradicts itself. Some saying doubling time is 72 hours. One says should be 5-50 7 days after ov 50-500 14 days after ov. Guess I need to remember what will be will be and stop second guessing. Wait it out, af will show or she won't. X

I wanted to test today but I didn't. Had to pee too much and couldn't hold it xD
I'll try testing tomorrow.

I can feel AF cramps coming on... feel like I'm out..

Awww I bet it's still waaay too soon. Not everyone gets a bfp before their AF. I hear the IC aren't as good as the frer or store bought pregnancy tests. Even though they say they are 10miu.. it can still be that there are alot doozys.

So try a few more then next few days. :)

So apparently we didn't brew a pumpkin baby this month, the witch has arrived instead. Good luck ladies xxx

Aww im sorry dreamer.... it seemed so sure... but i bet next time will be your month. :) But it looks bad for me then. Cause you had the same symptoms as me... lol what you think the backache was from?

I don't know and I never get heartburn but had it then and today again. I remember saying that when I was pg last time I had no symptoms til sore boobs at 18dpo. So maybe there are no real symptoms every month I think there are signs lol if I fell pg I would then believe they were pg signs. Good luck though hun, until af arrives you are in with as much chance as anyone.

Well just tested with IC with 10miu and it was a blazing negative... :( I am 11 dpo now.... might still be too early... but I feel the witch coming.. I just know it.

AFM, pre period backache is killing, so just waiting till she makes her grand appearance 😡

That sucks mytimewillcum I hope it doesnt but you probably know already. Still got my fingers crossed for you :)

I am having strong AF cramps and I feel like mine are coming too so wasn't my month. Oh well on to the next month..we always get back up.

How are you ladies doing? , I'm still waiting for af , it should be here by Monday 👎🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->