TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

So sorry star 😞. Fx our frenzy comes soon 😊

Bronte, girl, you know how much I'm pulling for you. Can't wait to hear your good news the next time around.

We can cry together Bronte! This crap sucks so bad! I've been so positive and I feel like it for nothing. But we gotta pick ourselves up and do it again.

Our time is coming ladies! I follow another site and were just talking about statistics and how our group was due for BFP's. Well 2 ladies in that group got them.. We will have ours too!!

Sorry you ladies are out this month. I still can't shake this cold and I've been having weird pain on my right side. Kinda like ovulation pain but I should have ovulated almost a week ago. DH and I dtd again just to be safe. Maybe it's a cyst that's healing?

I'm loving the BFP frenzy theme! Sending positive energy to everyone for our rainbow babies :hugs:

Well I'm hoping two things

1) that this sticks
2) that it is indeed the start of a frenzy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 9
Omg km congrats !!! Seems like a great line for sticking !!!

I hope so. Only 11dpo and won't feel anything close to safe until I make it to 6 weeks. But it's a good start so I'm feeling positive

It's a great start !! Beautiful line for only 11 dpo love <3

That is a great line at this point Km. So exciting!! Congrats and really hope it sticks for you. Yay!!!

Yay km!!!!

Did my first 5k today. Didn't run any of it. Walked all of it and there was inflatable obsticals during the course. It was hard!

How's everyone doing??

CD4 here and last night we saw the most amazing rainbow. It was huge , just what I needed!

Hope everyone's doing okay!

cd 16 here. just waiting for this cycle to be over. It's very boring. I went to a party on friday and got very drunk for the first time in a long time. When on letrozole I can't drink at all while taking the pills and a good week after I am done. by then I am in the ovulation stage/tww so I limit to one or two cocktails if I have anything at all. This was the first month in a long time I could drink. I'm almost 40 so the goal of getting drunk doesn't appeal but I must admit the drinks went down quicker than expected lol. It was a fabulous time though with people I hadn't seen in over a year.

I started my anti-depressants yesterday. I have been feeling very down for a long time and i felt a shift happen last week and it was like I was on provera. I was angry and moody and just not pleasant to be around. I didn't want to leave the house. Even to do the blood work I need to do for the fertility doc. I just couldn't get the drive to do it. and I have been cycling in these manic phases for too long. I realized finally that I need outside help.

cd 16 here. just waiting for this cycle to be over. It's very boring. I went to a party on friday and got very drunk for the first time in a long time. When on letrozole I can't drink at all while taking the pills and a good week after I am done. by then I am in the ovulation stage/tww so I limit to one or two cocktails if I have anything at all. This was the first month in a long time I could drink. I'm almost 40 so the goal of getting drunk doesn't appeal but I must admit the drinks went down quicker than expected lol. It was a fabulous time though with people I hadn't seen in over a year.

I started my anti-depressants yesterday. I have been feeling very down for a long time and i felt a shift happen last week and it was like I was on provera. I was angry and moody and just not pleasant to be around. I didn't want to leave the house. Even to do the blood work I need to do for the fertility doc. I just couldn't get the drive to do it. and I have been cycling in these manic phases for too long. I realized finally that I need outside help.

I'm glad you're getting the help you need. I've been that low a few times lately but have never accepted help. Not a wise choice

Letting lose sometimes never hurt anyone!! Glad you enjoyed yourself!

I also commend you on getting help! You have to do what's best for you! Hope you start feeling like yourself again soon.

They say it will take about 4 weeks for me to fully feel the effects but sometimes you can start to feel stuff after about a week.

I'm just trying to force myself to keep busy. Getting a whole living room suite today. and then I am selling off a bunch of furniture to help save for Vegas. I have reached out to a friend I haven't talked to a lot and I don't know why we did stop talking. Her and I are hopefully having tea on Tuesday.

I've started a new workout program. I've shifted my focus from weight loss for baby to losing inches and getting fit. With the drinking and rehydrating myself I am up 3 lbs (along with the water retention from breaking muscles down) but my belly is down 2 inches. So I am just focusing on that and getting stronger and improving my numbers. I have all these clothes that no longer fit. I can't afford a new wardrobe right now.

Great job in the 5k raine!

Aayla - That's fantastic! I've always preferred to go by inches rather than lbs.

Hoping we can keep the BFPs going in here star <3

AFM: My second little nephew was born last night, and my SIL is doing well. Happy to be an auntie again. Some brown tinged CM when I checked today, so today will likely be CD1 for me (I never spot before AF). Following the exact pattern from last cycle with AF arriving 5 days after my last dose of progesterone. Hoping we can catch a break next cycle. Round and round we go, where we'll stop nobody knows.

Raine - that's awesome you completed your first 5k. Great job.

Aayla - that's a huge step admitting you need help and seeking out assistance. Great job. I also suffer from depression and have for most of my life. I always do much better when on my meds. Every time we move though sometimes it's taken me awhile to find a new doctor and I feel a bit weird seeking help again. But it really is nothing to be ashamed of and being smart and getting help for yourself is definetly best. I've been in a bit of a bad spot the last few days and am thinking about seeking out the counselor at our fertility clinic. I'm on meds but I had to switch to different ones when trying to conceive. They don't work nearly as well for me. But it was much safer if I got pregnant and far worth it. It's made having a failed IVF cycle a bit harder though. Anyway I wish you luck as you get help and really hope it helps. You sound like you are on the path to a better you with this and all the hard work you are putting in to your weight loss.

Starlight - hope the rainbow is a sign for you.

Les - I really hope you catch a break next cycle as well!

I totally agree that getting the help you need is a brave step. I went through some depression a few years back and I knew I needed something to help me get through it. I hated to ask for the help but I knew it's what I needed. No shame in that,sometimes things are just too much to handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->