TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

Welcome ebauerhouse. So sorry for your loss. That's wonderful you are going back right into TTC again and I wish you lots of success.

MissYogi - this process sucks. Sorry AF showed up, but yes sometimes it's better to know then being left wondering if you body is still trying to even everything out. I'm sure you very far off from early menopause; though it might feel like it sometimes.

Hi Ladies.
Just a quick update.
I don't come on here much now due to the stress of ttc so I am trying to keep it all off my mind as much as I can.
I am currently 11dpo no symptoms so I'm feeling this cycle is also a bust. Which would mean that ttc has taken longer this time than last. Getting very frustrated as it is getting harder and harder which each loss. Loosing 3 babies is enough without loosing my fertility too. However maybe before hand it was a just a fluke that we conceived quicker? But anyway if nothing by the end of January/Feb then investigations will start so for now we just need to hang on in there :thumbup:
On a positive note I am being seen by the recurrent Misscarriage clinic at St Mary's in 5 weeks time! :happydance: so glad we finally have a date. Means no ttc next cycle as they won't see you if pregnant. Not likely to happen but we are going to use protection anyway just to be sure :haha:
I think the appointment has come at a great time. Me and DH were saying that we needed a break when we were trying this cycle. We are both getting fed up of the scheduled BD and the wasted efforts and it is starting to cause some tension. We are actually looking forward to not using OPKs, special lube and timing when we have sex and no feeling crappy in the tww. We are looking forward to things being like they were before. We may have December off too as AF would be due over Xmas so would just rather not have the disappointment as last Xmas we were expecting. But we said we will see how it goes!
Hope everyone else is going well :flower:

Hi Ladies.
Just a quick update.
I don't come on here much now due to the stress of ttc so I am trying to keep it all off my mind as much as I can.
I am currently 11dpo no symptoms so I'm feeling this cycle is also a bust. Which would mean that ttc has taken longer this time than last. Getting very frustrated as it is getting harder and harder which each loss. Loosing 3 babies is enough without loosing my fertility too. However maybe before hand it was a just a fluke that we conceived quicker? But anyway if nothing by the end of January/Feb then investigations will start so for now we just need to hang on in there :thumbup:
On a positive note I am being seen by the recurrent Misscarriage clinic at St Mary's in 5 weeks time! :happydance: so glad we finally have a date. Means no ttc next cycle as they won't see you if pregnant. Not likely to happen but we are going to use protection anyway just to be sure :haha:
I think the appointment has come at a great time. Me and DH were saying that we needed a break when we were trying this cycle. We are both getting fed up of the scheduled BD and the wasted efforts and it is starting to cause some tension. We are actually looking forward to not using OPKs, special lube and timing when we have sex and no feeling crappy in the tww. We are looking forward to things being like they were before. We may have December off too as AF would be due over Xmas so would just rather not have the disappointment as last Xmas we were expecting. But we said we will see how it goes!
Hope everyone else is going well :flower:

Trying - thanks for the update. So sorry it appears to be taking longer. This sucks. But it's great that you have an upcoming appointment to look forward to. My husband and I have taken many breaks during this process and I highly recommend them to keep your mental health in check. The scheduled BD sessions and stress of waiting definitely take a toll.

Bronte thank you so much. Being in that place does suck but we need to remember that it is not the end.
However a slight development, I got BFP just after I wrote that message. I was shaking and in so much shock. I had no symptoms at all except for some EWCM which I discovered that evening, which I only get when pregnant in the LP. This is what made me test.
Me and DH are expecting the worst but hoping for the best. I think it's all we can do at the moment. It's so sad as there is no excitement and I can't imagine it ending well. Sadly I think that's what RPL does to you.
But I am trying my best to remain as positive as I can :flower:

I will keep you updates on any progress. I will have my first scan at 7 weeks if I make it that far.

I pray that your next IVF is successful I really do. All you ladies are so lovely and you all deserve a beautiful baby in your arms. I also pray for myself as I don't know how I would handle another miscarriage.
Some good needs to happen now for all of us

Trying - huge congratulations. Though I know it's hard to feel happiness because you are prepared for the worst. I really hope this one will go full term for you. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Bronte thank you so much. Being in that place does suck but we need to remember that it is not the end.
However a slight development, I got BFP just after I wrote that message. I was shaking and in so much shock. I had no symptoms at all except for some EWCM which I discovered that evening, which I only get when pregnant in the LP. This is what made me test.
Me and DH are expecting the worst but hoping for the best. I think it's all we can do at the moment. It's so sad as there is no excitement and I can't imagine it ending well. Sadly I think that's what RPL does to you.

I will keep you updates on any progress. I will have my first scan at 7 weeks if I make it that far.

I pray that your next IVF is successful I really do. All you ladies are so lovely and you all deserve a beautiful baby in your arms. I also pray for myself as I don't know how I would handle another miscarriage.

Congratulations, I have everything crossed for you that this pregnancy is successful x

Trying - huge congratulations. Though I know it's hard to feel happiness because you are prepared for the worst. I really hope this one will go full term for you. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you so much Bronte. Me too. I am just taking it a day at a time and carrying on as normal.

Congratulations, I have everything crossed for you that this pregnancy is successful x

Thank you so much. I really do hope so. Lovely to see your pregnancy is going well :flower:

Congrats trying! Sooooo hopeful for you and sending you tons of positive energy!

Congratulations trying! I will keep everything crossed for you. Sending you all the luck in the world. Xxx

Ladies thank you so much. Your well wishes mean a lot :flower:

I am seeing my accupunturist later so I'm hoping she can give me some indication of what to expect short term.
I will update you later to let you know how the treatment goes x

Lesson that's great!! Soon hopeful that this is your sticky bean!

Wow les! I have everything crossed for you!! Praying this is a sticky bean! :thumbup:

Just an update. Acupuncture went well. She said my pulse was good so far. I am starting twice weekly sessions next week. We are going to try and get this bean to stick. It normally goes wrong in week 6 so we are going to start next week in prep for that critical week.
I would say I was more sensitive during the acupuncture and she said that is normal. Could feel the needles more when they went in.
So I have made it to 4+4 so far and have almost survived the weekend. In terms of symptoms not a lot really. Breast only slightly more sore, loose bowel movements and feeling super hot at nights. My CM has completely dried up which is weird as I had so much at the beggining of last week. But trying not to panic about that.
Took another HPT at 14dpo. Line was only slightly darker. I am no longer testing as I start comparing lines and going into a huge panic.
Will get my early scan booked tomorrow if all is still ok. The hospital want to know when I fall pregnant so they can sort this for me. Not booking midwife yet as had to cancel it two times already. Won't bother until after first scan if it goes well. Just means I will see her later that's all :thumbup:

Trying - sounds like a great update and really hope this works for you. I think it's a good idea to stop testing and comparing which will only make you worry uncessarily.

Wow, Trying and Les, all the love and luck in the world for sticky beans. I'm thinking of you both and am just so, so hopeful for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->