TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

yayyyyy congrats to 2 new bfps!!! so excited for you both !!

Hcg and P are good so far :). My P was up at 26! Estrogen is still low so I'm now on 3 pills 3x a day. Not too happy about that but whatever it takes!

Ladies thank you for all of your well wishes.
I am 5 weeks today and very nervous all of the time. Just trying to keep busy.
In terms of symptoms nothing new really. Same as last week except bad headaches today and the odd few cramps every now and again.
But not wishing for symptoms too much. It is still very early days I know they don't normally kick in until week six.
Early scan is booked for the 14th. The EPU wanted to scan me at 6 weeks but I wanted to be scanned at 7 like my consultant recommended. Didn't want the uncertainly and stress as 6 weeks can be too early to see anything. So we settled on 6+5

Les it's great that they are keeping an eye on you :flower:

Glad you're doing well trying <3

We're tracking my betas and they tripled between 11 DPO and 13 DPO. Just hoping that it doubles between now and Friday. I feel in my heart that this is a healthy baby. Not sure when our first ultrasound will be depends on my hcg, but the RE will check to make sure baby is where it supposed to be as soon as she can.

Hope everyone else is doing well too. Raine, aayla, star...you still out there?

Les it's fab that they are checking your bloods. Here they won't do that which is a shame so I have had to rely on pregnancy tests getting darker.
I took one on Monday at 19dpo. Line came up instantly and it was as dark as the control so can't really test anymore. I could use a clear blue digital but too scared about the weeks indicator being wrong.the fact your bloods tripled is amazing news and the fact you have the feeling that this baby is healthy is great!
I am not getting an overwhelming feeling of this one being ok but that may just be my nerves. I think I'm scared to think further ahead as I was convinced that my last pregnancy was going to work out. Guess I'm just protecting myself.
Want this scan over with now as hate being in limbo

Keep us up to date with your scan :flower:

Trying - I think it's natural to be scared and trying not to get hopeful. You have to do what you need to to make it through. Really hoping this baby sticks for you and everything goes well. Glad you will be having an US fairly soon, but hopefully you can get it in when you'd like it.

Les - so glad you are being monitored and they are keeping an eye on you well!

Hi everyone!

My husband and I had a loss on August 3rd after having a normal ultrasound on August 1st at around 7 weeks. This was my first pregnancy, and a very much planned one. We decided to continue trying immediately. This cycle I used an advanced OPK just to make sure I was ovulating since the D&C. I ovulated later, around day 21. This week I have felt sick on and off, but contributed it to a stomach virus that has been going around in my class. Last night, I woke up with stomach cramps like I was going to be sick and very gassy. I also had very strange dreams last night, which I had the last time I was pregnant.

This morning, I still felt sick. I finally went to get some tests really expecting it to be negative. I'm 10 DPO. The test came up positive right away. It worries me because it is much darker than it was by this time last time. Is it too early for the test line to look this dark? (picture attached) I'm probably just being neurotic, but after the emotions of the last few months I don't want to get my hopes up to be crushed again.

Also, I'm worried because I'm going to Germany (from the US) in a little less than two weeks. Has anyone traveled successfully this early in a pregnancy? Thanks for listening to my rambling!

Attachments

• image1 (1).jpg
    image1 (1).jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 6
Thanks Bronte.
I am having it done at 6+5 so a bit happier about that. Wish was between 7 and 8 weeks but hey. Started getting some mild nausea yesterday late afternoon and evening. So far so good today. It's still very early for nausea but it's sure creeping in already.

Congrats bc1122! A line like that is fine. Mine wa alike that at 11dpo. Just means little bean planted early that's all!
Travelling early on is fine. Just might not be great if you suffer with nausea that's all. Take plenty of sick bags :thumbup:
Hope you have fun in Germany! It may keep your mind off feeling groggy.
Good luck :flower:

Congrats bc! That's not too dark for 10 DPO at all. I am traveling at the end of the month as well. All should be fine, except I'm going to have to fake an injury to get out of a turkey trot &#128517;.

Glad all seems to be good with you trying. Things are great over here and first ultrasound is this week!

Bronte - I can't wait for January for you <3. It's going to be a great month!

Hi ladies!
I've been lurking but was waiting for my appointment today. I had my first u/s and am 8w1d. Baby measured right on schedule and heart beat was 157. Feeling good about this pregnancy.

Congrats to all who got their bfp!!! Les- so happy for you!!!

Hay ladies.
First ultrasound tomorrow at 6+5. Feeling so nervous. Spent most of the weekend in tears as I feel that this is the end again.
My symptoms have faded. My breasts are less tender and the little nausea I had has also gone. The same happened last time. So I am not expecting a good outcome. Week 6 is cursed for us.
Even though I am half expecting it I am not sure how me and DH will cope with a 4th loss. We probably won't try again and will have to try to accept that we can't have children for now.
I really hope that my intuition is wrong and that I get the best shock of my life tomorrow morning.
Surely life can't be this cruel right?
Wishing you ladies well. I will update tomorrow

Trying - I know week 6 is so hard. I'm coming up on 6 weeks on Tuesday and I will have my second ultrasound at 6+2 on Tuesday. I'm so incredibly nervous, and clinging to every symptom I can. I feel like I'm on a wheel of symptoms and no day is the same. Sometimes I worry that it's even just in my head. I'm hoping that is all it is for you and that those symptoms come back full force. Will be sending good vibes your way <3

That's great for you star congrats

Hi les
I know what you mean. Maybe it is all in my head I have wondered that. The mind is a powerful thing after all. But the lack of symptoms is disturbing. They never seem to go up a notch every time I fall pregnant. They either stop still or tail off. Today I just feel super hungry and empty stomach feeling. That's all and breasts just slightly tender with a mild headache. Not had any cramps for a couple of weeks and no spotting so far. Then again I had none last time. This is such a mind game. I just want my symptoms to come back full force between now and tomorrow.
Wishing you the best of luck for your scan Les, I know how nervous you must be feeling.
Thank you. Sending good vibes your way too :flower:

Girls, I was exactly the same before my scan at 6 weeks. I think I stayed in bed wishing the day away but dreading/looking forward to the next - it's a horrible mix of emotions. Sending you both all the luck in the world. Xxx

Ladies!!! There was a heartbeat!!! :happydance:
I was on the bed sobbing, when she said there was a heartbeat I couldn't believe my ears! I said "really!" And cried even more. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.
Baby is measuring 3 days behind which is normal for this stage. But the sonograoher said it's probably almost bang on as I have a 31 day cycle and don't ovulate on day 14. More like day 15-16.
So far so good. I have another scan in two weeks time. Praying bean grows some more.
Last night my nausea came back and have been feeling a bit queasy all day today. Must be my little one letting me know that they are hanging on in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->