TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

Congrats trying! Glad your bean is thriving :). Fingers crossed I get the same news in a few days 😅. Symptoms can come and go like that. I'd worry more if they were gone for a few days and didn't come back. Right now I have this constant nauseated feeling, but all I do is burp. It's pretty uncomfortable, but I'm 6 weeks tomorrow, so it seems right on time and makes me happy.

trying, that's amazing!! i'm so so happy for you :) I think seeing a heartbeat after going through losses is probably one of the most incredible feelings...it was for me <3

I had the same heart-wrenching feeling before my early scan! It sounds like everything is progressing just fine for you now; that's wonderful!

It's really uplifting to see three more rainbows in the works here :cloud9:

Trying, I am chuffed to bits for you!!! :happydance: It is the most amazing sight isn't it? I don't think DH or I will ever forget the first time we saw that little flicker - it was so very emotional <3

My early symptoms were actually less with this one than with my mmc. My nausea didn't fully get me till 8 weeks, and then it wasn't actually too bad, more food aversions. So as hard as it is, try not to work yourself up too much over them. They vary so much and don't always mean there's something wrong :hugs:

Gagrl - sorry I missed your news. But huge congratulations to you! xx

trying!!!!! so so happy for you girl!!!!

les I hope you get the same news soon!!

I hate to say it, but just to be prepared, I STILL feel that uncertainty at 26 weeks. Everyone is different, but for me the feeling just doesn't go away no matter how far along I get. But taking it baby steps with good news each time is a great way to start :hugs:

congrats gag!

also just to note girls that I never did have any real pregnancy symptoms. My boobs were sore the first week of BFP and haven't been since. I felt totally normal in first tri which drove me nuts but in the end I appreciate it so try not to stress about lack of symptoms!

Ladies thank you so much! &#10084;&#65039;
I am still in shock and I am wishing every second that baby continues to grow between now and our next scan date.

Les -I just know that you are going to get the same amazing news. I am routing for you and will be stalking for updates!
I think we get too hung up in symptoms. Mine went for a couple of days but now that are back so that must be normal. Sounds like your are very spot on :thumbup:

Becca- seeing the heartbeat was incredible. I don't even know what to say when I saw it. I just stared in amazement. I was so shocked as I got myself into such a mess expecting the worst. I guess having losses does that to you. We lose faith in our own bodies.

Mrs Uni- it was honestly the best thing ever. I just felt so blessed to have the opportunity to see. The flicker looked good from what I could see. They won't measure heart rate as my hospital until you are over 8 weeks due to error margins.
I have a picture as a souvenir. The sonographer just printed it off with no charge. She was so lovely and seemed so happy for us as she knew how much we have been through.
I don't think my nausea will be at it's worst for a while as I am only actually 6+2 today. Weird I didn't think my slightly longer cycle changed the dates. Didn't think of that.
I think all pregnancies are different. With this one I feel super hungry all the time and never had that before. Like stomach is always growling. It's reassuring to hear if your experiences. Thank you.

Bee- thank you! I don't think I will ever be relaxed. If I get further in I will definatley be having some private scans. I am so lucky however that I get 4 scans in the first tri this time due to my history. It is definitely helping knowing that I don't have to wait for ages to see baby again.
The nurses were lovely today and said I could go back in just two weeks time. I think they can see how nervous I am and they are trying to make me feel as less stressed as possible

I can't stop looking at my scan picture. Never had one before! Over the moon!!!

Aw I'm so pleased your scan went well. I have everything crossed for all you ladies in the early stages :hugs:

Thank you so much km!
These early stages are awful. Really want to get to the end of first tri. Praying this time we make it. Definitely trying to be much more positive this time round now &#128522;

Trying - I'm so pleased to hear your scan went well and you heard a heartbeat. Yay. Wonderful news and really hope Baby continues to do well!

Les - excited to hear about Munchie and your scan as well. When is your ultrasound?

Gag - wonderful news. Congrats!!

I know you ladies are all super nervous so I'm sending you all lots of hugs. I know it's not easy and it's probably a constant battle with yourself and you are filled with worry. Really hope everyone gets their rainbow baby soon!

Thanks Bronte. I really hope baby continues to grow well. I am such a nervous nelly again right now as I have had two more days of feeling ok. Only half hour of nausea yesterday evening and nothing so far today so feeling very panicked. My symptoms are not increasing at all which makes me incredibly nervous.
I need to just carry on and take a day at a time as it's out of my hands but I am just so worried. Hoping the next 12 days flys past!

Trying, les, and gag, I am feeling so hopeful for you all! I know it's hard to not feel stressed but just remember that this is a great start and you are allowed to let yourself be excited, even with the worry.

I am currently trying to not let myself get too excited but if I'm right about when I think I ovulated then af is 2 days late based on my normal lp. I keep telling myself that there are many reasons for af to come late like maybe I didn't actually o on the day I thought, or maybe the mc changed the length of my lp. I can't bring myself to test, I'm just so scared of seeing a negative and at least by not knowing I get to still be hopeful. I'll probably test Friday though if af doesn't show tomorrow.

We saw and heard the heartbeat, and baby is measuring right on track. Not out of the woods of course, but all looks normal so far <3

Fingers crossed for you Yogi!

Yogi - keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Les - yeah for a heartbeat and measuring on track.

Les- how exciting to see a heartbeat! How are you feeling? You must be so full of emotions!

I had a temp drop this morning and a bit of spotting today unfortunately so I think I might be out. Still holding on to a bit of hope of course but realistically it's not looking awesome anymore. Boo.

Sorry Yogi. Really hope this is your month still but if not then hopefully next month is!

Thanks miss yogi!
Praying that dreaded witch stays away for you. I know that this part of the cycle is always the worst.

Congrats les on finding a heartbeat!! :happydance:
I know what you mean about not being out of the woods yet but it is such a great start!

iv been reading journals but havnt visited this thread in awhile......n I'm mad at myself for missing so many bfps!!!! les, iv read about in ur journal but everyone else (n les again) congrats!!!!!! prayers for all!!

bronte, iv got high hopes for jan!

Our 4th Angel has gained wings :cry:
I have known for a while call it intuition , but still heartbreaking.
We are at a loss of what to do. This is now not bad luck. Something is wrong with us.
Take care ladies and thanks for everything xxx

:hugs: trying, I am so so sorry to hear that :hugs: I really hope that tommys are able to help you and you get your forever rainbow soon. Please keep in touch. Sending lots of hugs and healing thoughts your way. Xxx

Thanks ladies. Xx
Hopefully Tommy's can help in some way. They are our last hope now.
I can't imagine myself ever going fullterm at this moment in time. My babies just seem to be so weak.
Its just so devastating and soul destroying.
I wish we never fell pregnant again as we would have been going to Tommy's tomorrow. I feel like our journey has been delayed even further and we are going through all this emotional torture again for nothing.
Anyway apologies for the venting. Just needed to get my thoughts out there as it's hard to IRL as people don't alway get it Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->