• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#1 and i need a weight loss buddy

Welcome to the other new comers :D
And well done, Kozmik! I hope I can only put on a couple of pounds in the first tri :/

Welcome to all newcomers, please stick around and we'll all try and help each other on the ay to weightloss and thos BFP's!!

I will be 4months on Friday and we're finally going to let the whole world know hehe.

Keep up the good work ladies, i sure didnt do well over Christmas, the chocolates, roast potatoes and pigs in blankets were just far too inviting.

Good for you Vicky! We told family over Christmas :) but will be waiting a bit longer for everyone else.

I'm still at 177 lbs, which I think is good. I'm not sad that I'm not losing any weight, I am glad that I'm not gaining too much yet.

Not to sound rude, but I see a lot of women who are basically obese that have kids. So I don't think it is just weight. I think it is stress, weight, bad food, etc. I watched a show on National Geographic about how much stress can affect conception. It basically shuts down your reproductive system. I know being healthy helps, but I don't think it is and end all be all.

Not to sound rude, but I see a lot of women who are basically obese that have kids. So I don't think it is just weight. I think it is stress, weight, bad food, etc. I watched a show on National Geographic about how much stress can affect conception. It basically shuts down your reproductive system. I know being healthy helps, but I don't think it is and end all be all.

It doesn't sound rude, and I don't think we think it is. It does hinder conception, but so does a lot of things.
Being healthy and not overweight is important though. Especially eating right while you are pregnant.

How is everyone doing?

It seems to have gone quiet around here lately.

I had my 16 week check up today. Heared the babies heart beat :D

Happy New Year all

Hi Vicky! Is this the first time you've heard the HB? Just wondering because I'm anxious to hear mine! =)
I've been doing well...still maintaining in weight although I've had a terrible diet recently. I'm sure it will catch up with me soon!

Hi Vicky! Is this the first time you've heard the HB? Just wondering because I'm anxious to hear mine! =)
I've been doing well...still maintaining in weight although I've had a terrible diet recently. I'm sure it will catch up with me soon!

Hiya. Yes this is the first time I have heard the heart beat. They generally don't even attempt to listen befor 16weeks. It's almost as good as the 1st scan. X

I'm happy to say I dragged my lazy, exhausted bum to the gym tonight. I'm hoping it will help with several problems I have: tiredness, feeling "eh" about my body, not being able to sleep at night, and (tmi) constipation! Not to mention the general health benefits! Now all I have to do is keep it up!

Ugh, AF came today, after have a microscopic line yesterday! Kinda bummed out! Ah well, back to trying to lose my Christmas weight :) I've been too scared to get on a scales since Christmas. Maybe I'll do it today :/

Although PMS + Weight gain + BFN... not really a good day, so I think ill weigh later in the week :D

Well, I stepped on the scale and it said 174 yesterday. I'm starting to think this is not so good. I'm getting worried that baby isn't getting enough nutrition because I'm having such a hard time eating enough calories in a day. I do eat whenever I'm hungry and also force myself to eat something even when I'm not hungry. I keep down everything I eat, but mainly I just don't feel like eating and can't eat much at a time. I'll be in 2nd tri after next week- so hoping my appetite will come back and that I will start slowly gaining the way I'm supposed to.

Well, I stepped on the scale and it said 174 yesterday. I'm starting to think this is not so good. I'm getting worried that baby isn't getting enough nutrition because I'm having such a hard time eating enough calories in a day. I do eat whenever I'm hungry and also force myself to eat something even when I'm not hungry. I keep down everything I eat, but mainly I just don't feel like eating and can't eat much at a time. I'll be in 2nd tri after next week- so hoping my appetite will come back and that I will start slowly gaining the way I'm supposed to.

How much have you gained so far? 1 pound was it? I think 2 points is about normal (depending on what you started on) Also, I think it's more likely that the baby is getting what it needs but you arent. I think they are really good at leeching everything from us :D.

I weighed myself today, back to pre christmas! yay!

sarah~ great news on the weight-loss front!

future~ I agree, I think baby takes everything they need from us! That being said, I know exactly how you feel because I have lost 1.5 pounds this week. I've been trying to eat healthier calories this week, but I am still consuming everything I can find because I've been soooo hungry! I worry too. I think we will both be JUST FINE! :)

Ladies don't worry. Along as your eating the baby will take all it needs from you and if there's not enough of what it needs then im sure you'll start to feel poorly. Make sure you eat little and often! Immglad to see that your both progressing well. I can't believe that I'm 17 weeks now.

Is anyone testing soon or has the witch done her rounds?

Ladies don't worry. Along as your eating the baby will take all it needs from you and if there's not enough of what it needs then im sure you'll start to feel poorly. Make sure you eat little and often! Immglad to see that your both progressing well. I can't believe that I'm 17 weeks now.

Is anyone testing soon or has the witch done her rounds?

Witch got me :(

I'm not sure Ill be trying for the next couple of months. I'm going back home to NZ for a month in Feb. My mum has dogs and cats and flowering trees and lots of dust and I don't think I can handle not taking my allergy medicine while I'm there :( I'm kind of sad about it!

Somehow I lost 3 pounds over the last 2 days... I guessing it's just a random dip, but it sure felt good!!!:happydance:

I have completely fallen off the bandwagon for christmas and New year!!! Back up to 13 stone and BMI of 26.1 and starting again... sigh.

I am aiming to lose a stone and a half by May, i'd like to lose more than that but that is my first goal.I hope you are all doing well!! x

Hi Sarah- I haven't gained anything at all- I've lost 10 pounds since being pregnant.
Kozmik- I haven't been hungry- I have to force myself to eat! I will be glad when I can eat like normal again.
Vicky- congrats on 17 wks! I haven't been feeling that great- I'm sure it is a catch 22. I can't eat much because I don't feel good, but at the same time not eating enough is probably what is making me not feel so good.
The last few days I've been feeling a bit better- so we'll see if this week I'll be able to eat more again.

Sounds like a good goal Miss broody!

Have you talked to your doctor about it futurephotos?

Someone said I looked as if I lost weight today! so maybe this weight loss is real one :O. I also went to the gym today. Fairly painful/embarrassing but I'm hoping to regain some fitness by the time I go home to NZ for a holiday!

Hello everyone. I haven't been on this thread in quite awhile. I'll admit i might have kind of avoided coming here just because i know i have been doing horrible since the holidays :blush: Last night i sucked up my fears and stepped on the scale. I was really pleased to see i only gained 2 pounds. I really was convinced i gained a lot more.

Now that the holidays are over i'm really going to get back on track in better eating habits and working out. It's been tough lately since i started a new job and the last thing i want to do is work out...but i need to make it happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->