TTC#1 and i need a weight loss buddy

Congrats Celtic!

I was going to walk a little this morning, but got a phone call that tied me up and took that time away...
I ate something for breakfast this morning- which is good since I usually don't, but all I could manage was a granola bar. I'm not sure I'll be able to dine like a King so early in the day. Now unfortunately I've been starving since 10:00. At least there's only 1/2 hour left until lunch. I made a tuna sandwich- but without using mayo- substituted greek yogurt instead.

I've stepped on the scales today and I'm 17stone 5lbs dropped 3lbs from my shock 3 weeks ago. So the walks seem to be working and that includes eating out last weekend as we were in Torquay.

I have also dragged out my Calorie Counting book as i'm going to try and keep with 1,500calories a day.

For the people who work shifts and have limited time it might be interesting to know 30 minutes of house work uses 120 calories and ironing 100 calories. So i've walked home today and done an hours ironing.

Congratulations Celticstar. xx

Thank you ladies!

I've decided I'm still going to do my early morning swims, I just won't be doing the more energetic Zumba etc!

Here's hoping you ladies get your BFP's soon :hugs:

Congratulations. I've done one walk, 2 runs and been to curvs today

Yay thanks for starting this thread! Can i join in please?? I have decided its time to do something about my weight... not necessarily to help TCC, cos i work in an antenatal clinic and i see lots of evidence every day that a high weight does NOT appear to effect ability to conceive!!!.. but mainly just to get healthier.. and if i ever do get pregnant, being a high BMI means a higher risk pregnancy.

Im joining weightwatchers tomorrow, and am going to start going on long walks. I got some Sketchers shape ups, which i know are probably a load of rubbish but they are comfy on long walks and claim to 'tone up', so fingers crossed.

Weighed in today at 12 st 11lb, and i am 5 foot 8, so my BMI is 27. My weigh in day will be thursdays cos this is my lucky weigh in day (i once lost 2 stone years ago on WW weighing in on a thursday LOL!)

Good luck everyone!

I dont need to beg my hubby. He is a computer games designer so of course we need to buy consoles and games for "Research" :haha:

Oh and wii Sports Resort too!!! There is also going to be a Wii2 console released at christmas 2012. If hubby would see me now he would be so proud!

wii sports games are great! i havent found a wii fit around here, thought. I'll hafta go looking :) Hmm, I'm happy to hear the news of a wii2.

yikes. I've been MIA for a few days. Sorry :blush:

i stepped on the scale after the biggest shock that made me decide i *have* to lose weight! I've lost 5 pounds. Not much, but it's not bad. I think my problem is I don't eat right. I hardly eat, yet not losing weight. :dohh:

was trying to do 30mins stepping on the wii thismorning but my dog kept jumping on me and them MIL rang and the wii told me off!!!

Going to walk the dog up to my husbands work to meet him later. We have our own bakery but ive managed to resist having anything for a while ::D

Having a bakery would be really hard! I'd want to eat it all- all the time! Especially so things don't go to waste. I need way more will-power!

:hi: girls! May I join your club? I've been working to lose weight. Lost 31 lbs so far and have worked my way up to running about 9-10 miles a week. I have my first 5K this Saturday. Good luck to you girls!

i may be out. I'm not sure what's going on with me, but according to the ob, I'm very possibly pregnant. (YAY!) but they arent sure if its ovulation, or what. In the last 4 months I've lost 10-15 pounds, and I started ovulating on my own. YAY! I still have alot to lose, and hopefully will be doing it 9 months from now!

Congratulations to the last 2 posts!!!! If you' ve got ur bfp you don't have to be out. Join in and let us know Joe your maintaining healthy and what your doing to not eat tOo much.

Sorry you got a BFN RainAngel, Fingers crossed for next month. AF is due tomorrow here, im really grummy and have really sore boobs, so im guessing im out (got a bfn staert of the week)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->