TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

I'v bought little bits, keep having to check myself.

I can not wait to go shopping for prams and cots and oufits and everything!!

When i'm pregnant I want to look pregnant I can not wait I want it all xxx

OMG girls!

Guess what?

I had a dream I stole my friends baby!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha::haha::haha:

I think I'm getting kinda desperate! :haha:

@rustyswife: what are you taking to regulate out? I was anting to get Chlomid so bad a few months ago but can't get my hubby to agree to it. Don't know why he's against it, but he says there's no reason to think we need to use anything to help us get pg even though I've not had reg cycles off and on for years! The last 5 months or so they seem fairly reg 26-31 days but still no bfp no matter what!

Hi hun!! I'm taking a herbal supplement called Lydia Pinkham.. my last long cycle was 72 days long until I started taking this my cycles have been at 29 days! Yoohoo! :dance:

Do you have irregular periods?

If this stuff actually helps me ovulate and regulate my cycles.. I may not need clomid right now...

I'll try ANYTHING and give anything I try if it will help me achieve that :bfp:

I also dream of seeing two lines on a HPT!:thumbup:

I can't wait to buy baby clothes....pink or blue, I don't care...I just want to go shopping, pick out a crib, paint the babies room...get fat...I want it ALL!!! PLEASE GOD, give me a baby this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm with you on this! Can't wait to go shopping with my momma picking out clothes and stuff!

I probably couldn't stop smiling at the moment!:happydance:

OMG girls!

Guess what?

I had a dream I stole my friends baby!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha::haha::haha:

I think I'm getting kinda desperate! :haha:

:haha::haha::haha: luckily i dont think i have gotten that bad just yet :winkwink::winkwink:

You need to worry when you start plotting :haha::haha:

:haha::haha::haha:!

Seriously! I don't know why I dreamed that! It was crazy! I went on a hide-out with the baby too!

I think I'm going :fool::fool::fool::fool::tease:

:haha:

:haha::haha:

Have you ever woke up to take your BBT and you forgot the dang thing was in your mouth? :haha: I've done that soo many times! Waking up at 7:45 am just to take my BBT then going back to sleep...LOL

I'm trying not to go :muaha:

Yeah done that one in that bit when ur alarm has just gone off and your not awake but not asleep, i started to drift off with it in my mouth the beep off the thermometer woke me back up :haha:

:haha::haha: hilarious! Me too! I better see :bfp: before this month is over with since that herbal supplement is helping me get my cycles back to normal :dance:

:rofl::rofl: This thread is hilarious! I haven't had a baby swiping dream yet, but I bet it's not far off!!

Don't you wonder what your baby will look like? I think about that all the time. Will he or she look like me or my hubby or a combo? Awww, I just can't wait.

I think about my baby all the time :haha: Especially since I work at a school and I see all the kids running to meet their parents! I want that :-( I've become more keen on the idea of having a girl (used to want a boy) and OH is set on the idea she'll look like me :blush:

Aww! You girls are soo right! I've always wondered what ours will look like too! My husband when he was little.. he looked like that little boy off of "Home Alone"

Ohh! He was soo adorable! I hope ours looks like him! :winkwink:

OH says baby is going to be a pirate :rolleyes: so peg leg, parrot on shoulder, metal hand and a massive hat then!

yeah I think about it all the time, bet mine are going to be tall, i'm 5"10 and hubby is 6"6.

I would love a boy though cos my sis has two girls and so does SIL so will be first boy on both sides, and my hubby loves steam trains, models and footie so he would love a boy, if he looks like my hubby tho will be a little stunner xx

Then if he looks like my side my dad looked like Elvis when he was younger xx

I think about it all the time - I hope he/she looks like my OH - he's gorgeous - although I do hope they have my brains :haha:

I would like a little girl and my OH desperately wants a boy - although he can't decide which sport to get him into :dohh:

xx

yeah I think about it all the time, bet mine are going to be tall, i'm 5"10 and hubby is 6"6.

I would love a boy though cos my sis has two girls and so does SIL so will be first boy on both sides, and my hubby loves steam trains, models and footie so he would love a boy, if he looks like my hubby tho will be a little stunner xx

Then if he looks like my side my dad looked like Elvis when he was younger xx

Awww! Yeah we wanted a boy because it would've been the first boy out of 5 girl grandkids! But his sister got pregnant and had a boy! UGH! So I want to have a girl! Whenever I met my husband..he told me he already picked out a name for a girl!
It's McKayla Grace Simmons :baby: and we'll call her Mak-Mak or Gracie for short!

We're over the bridge ready! :haha:

i have loads of boy names and only two girl, which means i am going to shoot myself in the foot and have a girl xx TBH I will made up either way xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->