TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

hi ladies just updating you:

and very cautiously announcing my :bfp: which i had confirmed today by a blood test! YAY!!

Good luck to every 1 here :dust: xxxx

congrats!!

As far as me - 12 dpo. Woke up with a sore back and my hands are falling asleep when I sleep, which means my sleep lately has not been so good. Having vivid dreams when I do sleep though. Slight nausea today same as the past few days, I expect it to cycle through slight to ignorable to bad and back. So far today my boobs aren't sore but that could change...

AF is due on Thursday and I won't be testing until she is late.
Fingers crossed!!

Hi girls!

Got a question..

Me and my OH had :sex: yesterday and today my boobs are very very very EXTREMELY SORE and my nipples are swollen and huge!! :thumbup:

So can you feel sensitive and sore and swollen boobs a day after you conceive?

I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday or today?

Do you think I could be experience this because I'm ovulating?

This cycle I took clomid so I could be ovulating?

I dunno? :shrug:

Might be because your ovulating, your hormone are just going nuts, I'm sure! :)

Thanks girl...

I think I'm ovulating because I'm having ovulation pains and cramps..thinking Clomid is forcing my body to ovulate because I didn't ovulate before I started Clomid...Think this is a good thing!

We had :sex: on CD 13 and today is CD 14.. :yipee::yipee:

Oh YAY!!! :happydance: I'm SO happy for you sweetie! Yea keep up the :sex: I've got my FX'd for you sweetie!! :hugs:

:dust:

Yea I hope the :sex: on CD 13 is gonna get us preggo because my OH is having a hard time getting an erection...

So well see... :thumbup::happydance:

Sorry I haven't updated in forever but I've spent less time on BnB lately due to college and family issues, however I do still want to be a part of the group if I may :).

To update this is my 20th month TTC #1, been trying everything from preseed to maca to progesterone cream (which really works BTW, my LP went from 9/10 days to 12!). Hoping this cycle will be the one, FX'd. If not DH is already researching clinics to get a sperm analysis done just to make sure the little swimmers are working properly and are abundant in number. If all is well there then we might look into getting me tested as well.

I also ordered a reading from Gail and she said she sees a :bfp: in Feb. 2011 (boy) and another in June 2012 (boy) so we'll see!:thumbup:

How are you ladies doing??

Sorry I haven't updated in forever but I've spent less time on BnB lately due to college and family issues, however I do still want to be a part of the group if I may :).

To update this is my 20th month TTC #1, been trying everything from preseed to maca to progesterone cream (which really works BTW, my LP went from 9/10 days to 12!). Hoping this cycle will be the one, FX'd. If not DH is already researching clinics to get a sperm analysis done just to make sure the little swimmers are working properly and are abundant in number. If all is well there then we might look into getting me tested as well.

I also ordered a reading from Gail and she said she sees a :bfp: in Feb. 2011 (boy) and another in June 2012 (boy) so we'll see!:thumbup:

How are you ladies doing??

Glad to have you back girl :hugs:

Hope all that stuff works to help you get your :bfp: :thumbup:

Good luck girl! I updated your info too :thumbup:

Best wishes and lots of :dust::dust::dust:

and very cautiously announcing my :bfp: which i had confirmed today by a blood test! YAY!!

congrats!!

As far as me - 12 dpo. Woke up with a sore back and my hands are falling asleep when I sleep, which means my sleep lately has not been so good. Having vivid dreams when I do sleep though. Slight nausea today same as the past few days, I expect it to cycle through slight to ignorable to bad and back. So far today my boobs aren't sore but that could change...

Fingers crossed!!

Good luck Star and a bunch of :dust: blowing your way!

Awww! Yay! :yipee::wohoo:

I'm sooo happy for you girl! :dance:

I put you under our TTC #1 Dream Believer Graduates :happydance:

That's awesome!

Congrats on the next 9 months :dance:

Come visit us now! :hugs::hugs:

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:
Thanks fab news! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Just an update for me: :af: was supposed to arrive this past Thursday. So it's about 4-5 days late. I am going to take a FRER in the morning. I'm really hoping this is it. :wacko:
xxx

Good luck girl! I hope it's a sticky :bfp: for you!!

:dust: blowing your way! :hugs:

Hi Everyone :wave:

I would love to join this Thread also! Were all the same boat waiting for our 1st :baby: I really really hope and pray that we all get our :bfp: very soon! :happydance: I have been trying for 12 Cycles, 13th Is October and wow its been a long and crazy year! to top it off DH slipped 3 discs in his back few weeks ago, which means we have to wait a little longer before we can :sex: Im not complaining as we have come so far and its the Lords Will, But im patiently waiting for my gift to be a Ma ma :thumbup:

I have read most of the thread you all look so sweet and excited! :hugs:
Congrats Ozzi!! :wohoo: I love success stories!! a quick question hun was hot flushes one of your symptoms? and did it feel like your getting your :witch:?? Alot of women say they are 100% certain that their period will arrive than they get their BFP!! :happydance:

Im very excited to hang around here and see more Great Stories!!
:dust: :dust: :dust: to us all xx

Hi girl :wave:

Welcome to our group! :hugs::hugs:

I'll be updating your info daily...If not..That means my OH isn't crazy about me being on the :comp: all the darn time! :haha:

I'll be asking you some more info to put on our member page :thumbup:

Good luck girl and best wishes and lots of :dust: blowing your way!

Congratulations ozzieshunni! I just knew you were going to get your BFP with all the symptoms you were getting! :thumbup: :happydance:

As for me I'm pretty sure that I'm out. I am 12 dpo but my temperature plummeted below the coverline this morning and I have been spotting for the past 5 days, so AF is just round the corner :witch:

This was our 13th cycle TTC #1 and it was actually quite stressful. Lately I have been obsessing too much about TTC and it has caused tension between me and DH. We even argued about it this month because I wanted us to see a doctor to get checked out but he hates doctors and won't go. :cry: So we have decided to take a break from TTC until after xmas. So I am packing the thermometer and CBFM away. I will not be charting my cycle or trying to time :sex: and hopefully 2011 will be our year! So I wish the best of luck to all you lovely ladies and I hope you all get your BFPs soon! :dust:

Aww! :hugs:

Yes, TTC can be very stressful! If he wants a baby badly like you..he'll go to the doctor :hugs:

Mine couldn't wait for me to go to the doctor now every symptom I have, he thinks I'm preggo..LOL..Men!

Taking a break every now and then is good for the relationships..because it can cause tension and hurt feelings :hugs:

I hope you get what you deserve and hope that darn :witch: stays away from you! :dust:

:hi: rustyswife,
Pleeeeeeease can you update me - had my lap & dye on the 7th - tibes all checked and ready to go:happydance:
Got appointment with doc - thinking maybe clomid:shrug:
Am waiting for the :witch: so that we can make a start now my tubes have been cleared out - was not nice procedure :nope:, was in lots of pain:cry: but over it now and feeling all PMA :dance: and can't wait for the witch to get here (phrases you rarely hear!!!)
Anyway great to hear that things are moving along and let's hope we all get our :bfp: real soon :hugs:

ps - my :cake: is march 23rd :flower:

Your info has been updated :dance:

I had the tube procedure done and yeah it was very painful and had cramps all day that day!

Not a good feeling at all! :dohh::dohh:

My doctor said since I'm on clomid and my tubes are cleared then we should be preggo soon!

Glad everything is okay girl :hugs::hugs:

Best of wishes and :dust: blowing your way!

Everyone is updated :dance:

Now time to decorate and find ways to make this group more exciting :happydance:

Fingers crossed!!

Good luck Star and a bunch of :dust: blowing your way!

Thanks darlin' :)

Nausea has stayed slight all day so far, just getting more noticeable when we were driving on a bumpy road :sick: Back has been sore though, and my hands are driving me up the wall with this falling asleep nonsense!

:dust: to everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->