TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

As far as me - 12 dpo. Woke up with a sore back and my hands are falling asleep when I sleep, which means my sleep lately has not been so good. Having vivid dreams when I do sleep though. Slight nausea today same as the past few days, I expect it to cycle through slight to ignorable to bad and back. So far today my boobs aren't sore but that could change...

AF is due on Thursday and I won't be testing until she is late.
Fingers crossed!!

Good luck Star and a bunch of :dust: blowing your way!

Thanks darlin' :)

Nausea has stayed slight all day so far, just getting more noticeable when we were driving on a bumpy road :sick: Back has been sore though, and my hands are driving me up the wall with this falling asleep nonsense!

:dust: to everyone!!

Sounds soo promising :yipee:

Have you tested yet???:shrug:

I've decided to not test till AF is late, like really late. Perhaps a week late. We shall see.

I just don't want to test early, get a :bfn:, be disappointed, then get AF and be even more disappointed :thumbup:

:witch: arrived this morning,

on a break from ttc now until after christmas but will still be checking in on you to see who gets their :bfp:

Congratulations ozzieshunni! I just knew you were going to get your BFP with all the symptoms you were getting! :thumbup: :happydance:

As for me I'm pretty sure that I'm out. I am 12 dpo but my temperature plummeted below the coverline this morning and I have been spotting for the past 5 days, so AF is just round the corner :witch:

This was our 13th cycle TTC #1 and it was actually quite stressful. Lately I have been obsessing too much about TTC and it has caused tension between me and DH. We even argued about it this month because I wanted us to see a doctor to get checked out but he hates doctors and won't go. :cry: So we have decided to take a break from TTC until after xmas. So I am packing the thermometer and CBFM away. I will not be charting my cycle or trying to time :sex: and hopefully 2011 will be our year! So I wish the best of luck to all you lovely ladies and I hope you all get your BFPs soon! :dust:

Aww! :hugs:

Yes, TTC can be very stressful! If he wants a baby badly like you..he'll go to the doctor :hugs:

Mine couldn't wait for me to go to the doctor now every symptom I have, he thinks I'm preggo..LOL..Men!

Taking a break every now and then is good for the relationships..because it can cause tension and hurt feelings :hugs:

I hope you get what you deserve and hope that darn :witch: stays away from you! :dust:

Thanks Hun! :witch: found me yesterday so here's to cycle #14! I am determined to have a complete break from TTC until the new year. I will give my thermometer to DH once he's back on tomorrow and I have cancelled my accupuncture appointments and put my CBFM away. I am determined to not check my cervix and my CM is rubbish anyway so I can't cheat with that :haha: I have decided I'm still going to continue to take my pre-conception vitamins and my B6 vitamins and because they can only help my cycle ready for TTC in the new year. I think I have to be careful though because I get ovulation pain so i'm going to know when I'm ovulating I think, so I mustn't let on to DH and will try not to think about it or I know I will obsess trying to time things.

If I get a spare moment and my DH isn't watching then I'll come back on here to check out how you ladies are getting on :flower:

:dust: to all!!!

Ladies... I am cautiously announcing... but I got my first ever :bfp: this morning, after two years of trying. I am in shock. I cried when I saw it.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me! If it's ok, I would like to stay on the thread and still talk to everyone... I don't want to upset anyone.
xxx

I'm late to this thread, rustyswife had to remind me to update my info! :haha:

Got my BFP this cycle on CD 27/11 DPO! It was month 13 of TTC and my second month of Clomid (100 mg). :thumbup:

Congrats!! 'we cant wait' your an inspiration that within time miracles do happen!! :happydance: Well done Dear!!!! a happy and healthy Pregnancy!!

Lady of Rohan- Congrats also!! xx send the rest of us :dust: xx

Many are getting their :bfp: well done all!! :wohoo::wohoo:

Rustys wife- Hi Hun! b4 I start I really love this Thread!! and your Sigs are so colourful!! xx

You mentioned sore Boobs, usually i ovulate between days 10-12 and straight after till :witch: arrives my boobs are so so sore and tender like there full of bricks! :haha: The Min I get tender boobs I know Ovulation has come and gone! It looks like you covered your days! and :sex: at 2am!! Good for you! :happydance: I hope and pray :spermy: gets the Egg! x

Good luck to everyone else in the 2WW :dust: xx

Ladies... I am cautiously announcing... but I got my first ever :bfp: this morning, after two years of trying. I am in shock. I cried when I saw it.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me! If it's ok, I would like to stay on the thread and still talk to everyone... I don't want to upset anyone.
xxx

Congratulations - I've seen you on the boards, I'm so pleased for you - you really deserve it after waiting so long

H&H 9 Months.

xxx

17 DPO with no signs of either BFP or :witch:. UGH! My boobs are hurting heaps right now, but it's not an uncommon PMS symptom for me anyway, so perhaps :witch: is on her way? She's a bit blimmin late!!! Grr.

Is it possible for a BFP to not show up until later on? I used the clear blue HPT yesterday and that gave me a BFN... Or is it just that the witch is running late this month? Ugh. I'm normally pretty regular too!

Ahh well, I guess the only thing is to wait... Either the witch will show her ugly head, or I'll test again perhaps next week. In the mean time I had *the* best sleep last night, with vivid but nice dreams, and I'm feeling energised this morning (apart from incredibly aching boobs!) and I shall just have to wait... *sigh*

xxx

YEY! :happydance: Congrats!

17 DPO with no signs of either BFP or :witch:. UGH! My boobs are hurting heaps right now, but it's not an uncommon PMS symptom for me anyway, so perhaps :witch: is on her way? She's a bit blimmin late!!! Grr.

Is it possible for a BFP to not show up until later on? I used the clear blue HPT yesterday and that gave me a BFN... Or is it just that the witch is running late this month? Ugh. I'm normally pretty regular too!

Ahh well, I guess the only thing is to wait... Either the witch will show her ugly head, or I'll test again perhaps next week. In the mean time I had *the* best sleep last night, with vivid but nice dreams, and I'm feeling energised this morning (apart from incredibly aching boobs!) and I shall just have to wait... *sigh*

Good luck! At least you got a good sleep :)

Congrats to those with BFPs!

Update: I have been gone since AF came this cycle. I have been super busy with different things. It looks like we are likely done TTC for the foreseeable future. I am likely getting an MRI of my back soon. I will keep checking in here, and who knows if we get a surprise. GL to everyone.

Can I join? I got my FX'd that this is my months for bub #1 =)

I've decided to not test till AF is late, like really late. Perhaps a week late. We shall see.

I just don't want to test early, get a :bfn:, be disappointed, then get AF and be even more disappointed :thumbup:

Yay!...Oh I'm sooo excited!!

It sounds soo promising! :happydance:

Don't wanna get our hopes up that..but it sounds soo promising :dance:

Keep me updated girly!

:witch: arrived this morning,

on a break from ttc now until after christmas but will still be checking in on you to see who gets their :bfp:

Aww!

A break is good.. Get some relaxation from TTC :dance:

We will be looking forward for you to come back with us :hugs:

Congratulations ozzieshunni! I just knew you were going to get your BFP with all the symptoms you were getting! :thumbup: :happydance:

As for me I'm pretty sure that I'm out. I am 12 dpo but my temperature plummeted below the coverline this morning and I have been spotting for the past 5 days, so AF is just round the corner :witch:

This was our 13th cycle TTC #1 and it was actually quite stressful. Lately I have been obsessing too much about TTC and it has caused tension between me and DH. We even argued about it this month because I wanted us to see a doctor to get checked out but he hates doctors and won't go. :cry: So we have decided to take a break from TTC until after xmas. So I am packing the thermometer and CBFM away. I will not be charting my cycle or trying to time :sex: and hopefully 2011 will be our year! So I wish the best of luck to all you lovely ladies and I hope you all get your BFPs soon! :dust:

Aww! :hugs:

Yes, TTC can be very stressful! If he wants a baby badly like you..he'll go to the doctor :hugs:

Mine couldn't wait for me to go to the doctor now every symptom I have, he thinks I'm preggo..LOL..Men!

Taking a break every now and then is good for the relationships..because it can cause tension and hurt feelings :hugs:

I hope you get what you deserve and hope that darn :witch: stays away from you! :dust:

Thanks Hun! :witch: found me yesterday so here's to cycle #14! I am determined to have a complete break from TTC until the new year. I will give my thermometer to DH once he's back on tomorrow and I have cancelled my accupuncture appointments and put my CBFM away. I am determined to not check my cervix and my CM is rubbish anyway so I can't cheat with that :haha: I have decided I'm still going to continue to take my pre-conception vitamins and my B6 vitamins and because they can only help my cycle ready for TTC in the new year. I think I have to be careful though because I get ovulation pain so i'm going to know when I'm ovulating I think, so I mustn't let on to DH and will try not to think about it or I know I will obsess trying to time things.

If I get a spare moment and my DH isn't watching then I'll come back on here to check out how you ladies are getting on :flower:

:dust: to all!!!

Aww..I understand..TTC can be very stressful..especially if things aren't going right with your DH either..:hugs:

People say if you don't think about it all the time..it'll happen :shrug:

I wish you the best of wishes and :dust: for you girly!

xxx

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS GIRL!

This is sooo exciting!!

Soo many girls have been getting their :bfp:'s! :happydance::happydance:

Girl, you won't upset us! That's why we were here so we can help each other achieve that :bfp:!

I wish you good luck down the road and keep us updated girl!:hugs:

I will put you under our graduates section of the member page :happydance::dance::dance:

I'm late to this thread, rustyswife had to remind me to update my info! :haha:

Got my BFP this cycle on CD 27/11 DPO! It was month 13 of TTC and my second month of Clomid (100 mg). :thumbup:

Yay! Welcome back!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm soo thrilled you got a :bfp:!!!:happydance::dance:

I will certainly update your info on our member page :dance:

Come visit us sometime girly :hugs::hugs:

BTW....CONGRATS

Congrats!! 'we cant wait' your an inspiration that within time miracles do happen!! :happydance: Well done Dear!!!! a happy and healthy Pregnancy!!

Lady of Rohan- Congrats also!! xx send the rest of us :dust: xx

Many are getting their :bfp: well done all!! :wohoo::wohoo:

Rustys wife- Hi Hun! b4 I start I really love this Thread!! and your Sigs are so colourful!! xx

You mentioned sore Boobs, usually i ovulate between days 10-12 and straight after till :witch: arrives my boobs are so so sore and tender like there full of bricks! :haha: The Min I get tender boobs I know Ovulation has come and gone! It looks like you covered your days! and :sex: at 2am!! Good for you! :happydance: I hope and pray :spermy: gets the Egg! x

Good luck to everyone else in the 2WW :dust: xx

Yes..I know it!
Many are getting their :bfp:'s!!

I'm soo happy :dance:

Many of you that hasn't got theirs...Your time will come... I promise!:hugs::winkwink:

Thank you... I love this thread also! It's got wonderful ladies here :hugs:

Yes... my (*)(*)'s have been hurting and INCREDIBLY SORE yesterday and today!!
I think since I wasn't ovulating before I took my first cycle with clomid so I think this cycle I ovulated so I think that's why my (*)(*)'s are sooo sore! I've heard alot of women experience this..but YES we covered it :sex: :dance:..I really hope :spermy: meets my egg this cycle!:thumbup:

I hope you get you a :bfp: soon girly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->