TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Yay! I'm hoping for a girl! So hopefully this herbal supplement I'm taking will do what it says it will do!

I want :pink::baby::pink::baby::pink::baby::pink::baby:!!!

Hi all x
I am on cycle 1 and my CBFM said to bed today! I hope it happens soon.
Good luck to you all x

I'm taking Lydia Pinkham.. you should do some research on it! My longest cycle was 73 days and since I've been taking this for little over 2 weeks.. my cycles have been at 29 days! It's amazing! Although I won't see any changes until I take it for a couple of months..but my periods are trying to become regular!

Here's the website if you want more information on it:

https://www.in-gender.com/Gender-Selection/Lydia-Pinkham/

But if you do chart and when you see your ovulation..don't take this at all because it can cause damage if you take it after you "O"... You start taking it on your CD 1 then up until "O"... I started taking it when my cycle was over 60 days long.. so I started taking it and 3 days later I had a short period and then after 3 weeks of taking it... my period shows up again! I think it's great stuff!

I'm not bothered about sex, I did really want a boy at one point, now I am not fussed, just want A baby! xxx

sounds good and if it's working for you then that is awsome xxx.

I'm going to give soy isoflavones a go this month, I Ovulate anyway but hoping for a stronger Ovulation, so finger's x'd this month is sooo going to our month for s :bfp:

Hi all x
I am on cycle 1 and my CBFM said to bed today! I hope it happens soon.
Good luck to you all x

Good luck to you! I'm always on CD 1 coming from a 53 day cycle to a 25 day cycle by taking Lydia Pinkham :thumbup: I hope you get that :bfp: soon hun! Us TTC #1 girls deserve that first :bfp:! Good luck hun and lots of :dust::dust: wishes!

I'm going to give soy isoflavones a go this month, I Ovulate anyway but hoping for a stronger Ovulation, so finger's x'd this month is sooo going to our month for s :bfp:

Thanks hun! Anything is worth the try! It won't hurt to try different things! I don't think I ovulate at all! So I'm gonna keep taking this and if I don't see ovulation by taking this..I may try to get on Clomid! 2 Years ago when I first got checked out.. my doctor told me from taking the BC for a long time that I wasn't ovulating..so he put me on clomid and I have two blood tests a month and his nurse told me that I was ovulating and on a 28 CD with clomid..so I really think Clomid works for me but I'm trying this supplement until I can maybe get on clomid..so I think I still have that problem because I've been off of BC for over 2 years and haven't gotten preggo yet! :nope:

I would be careful because soys can mess up your cycle if you dont have a problem with ovulation.

xxx

OH and myself want a boy first. It'll be the first Grandson on his side and the first grandchild on mine :) he wants a boy because he wants to be the first at something, I want a boy because I'm older than my brother and I would have preferred it the other way :) which is rather annoying seen as we have a girls name picked out- Aimie-Rose -but we have absolutely nothing lol we are kind of playing with Connor but we aren't sure lol typical!!

I am hoping for a boy and have been reading the techniques to get one, not sure whether to believe but I suppose there's no harm in trying :winkwink:

I don't mind what we have but I know DH would like a boy. Apparently he's putting it back if we have a girl. LOL.
I always wonder what our children would look like DH was such a cutie as a little boy.
I'm also gonna try the Sperm Meets Egg Plan this cylcle...nothing to lose! Hope it helps us to get that BFP

Love and :dust:

OK girls!
I have updated our TTC #1 Members! I have also linked your member name to your public profile! :hugs:

Also, I'm gonna to placing :pink: or :blue: beside our member's name... In your future.. what would you like to have whenever you get that :bfp:... a :pink: or :blue:? Or if you don't care.. you just want a dang :baby:.. just tell me either :thumbup:

Trying to make this thread a lil more interesting :headspin:!

So for me, I would like to conceive a girl for my first :bfp:!

How about you ladies?

Also, if your member name is not on the list and you want to be a member.. just tell me and I'll add your name :dance::happydance:

OK girls!
I have updated our TTC #1 Members! I have also linked your member name to your public profile! :hugs:

Also, I'm gonna to placing :pink: or :blue: beside our member's name... In your future.. what would you like to have whenever you get that :bfp:... a :pink: or :blue:? Or if you don't care.. you just want a dang :baby:.. just tell me either :thumbup:

Trying to make this thread a lil more interesting :headspin:!

So for me, I would like to conceive a girl for my first :bfp:!

How about you ladies?

Also, if your member name is not on the list and you want to be a member.. just tell me and I'll add your name :dance::happydance:

This is so much fun :) I feel like I'm part of something awesome :happydance: I would like to have a bouncing baby boy please :thumbup:

If I'm honest I'd like my 1st BFP to be a girl.
But would be more than happy with either as long as we get our BFP.

My DH and friends are very supportive but don't want to bore them with the ins and outs of TTC. It's great to be able to share experiences and talk about it all on here!!!

I'd love to have a little girl first, but I would be just as thrilled to be having a boy!!

I keep thinking I want a boy because my hubby was just such a cute baby but now I think a girl would be fun too. I guess I am sitting on the undecided fence! Maybe one of each?!!

I want a boy for my first... but with TTC 11 months i just want a baby. I cant wait to be pregnant .... to feel my baby moving inside me. To see my wonderful husband holding our baby. *sigh* my heart is aching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->