TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

im new on here so im on cd8 today, bring on the bd :happydance:

im NOT giving up any hope of one day getting my bfp :flower:

Ohh Dare, that is a definite! YAY!!! SOOOO happy for you!!!

me? Well I was testing this morning. Only, I wiped red. AF has arrived, with a vengance. *sigh*

Soooo, I'm out! lol. I'm actually not upset. Disappointed of course, but not upset. I'm much happier to have AF than a BFN, cos at least it's conclusive and means I'm onto CD1 already rather than waiting her out!!!

Bring on the next round!!! It doens't look like I'll get a BFP for Christmas though as about the earliest I can test is Xmas I think. *sigh*

Round three, here I come!!!

i'm so sorry flying, i knew you were testing this am and was def rooting for you.

Aww, calypso, hugs!! My AF was 8 days late last time too, it sucks doesn't it!!! I'd be tempted to just keep trying, perhaps relax about it a bit more (hah! easier said than done!!) and just enjoy yourselves, but don't STOP trying...? Unless you really want to of course!!!
I keep thinking of the ladies who are still trying 15 months later who finally get pregnant naturally, it makes me wish we'd started trying much sooner, just in case it takes us that long too!!!! :/

We are planning on stopping TTC because we really wanted a summer baby (I am in school). We are rethinking that though... we never really thought it would take work for this to happen. lol I know that sounds bad, but it's so common to hear of accidental pregnancies that you don't think about it taking work. We are really ready though.

I have been so out of it this month with many different things that I may have missed O altogether. :( my ticker says I am on 3dpo based on my last af date and my (normal) 28 day cycle. We haven't BD in over a week! Plus I feel like I am O today, a bit crampy and more CM. I need to get down and use the opks but they get a bit depressing.

Okay, no more negativity.

DH will BD tonight and try to make that baby!

Congrats to the new soon-to-be-moms! All the best from me :)

WOOOWWWW DARE2 DREAM!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Im so so Happy for you aghhhhhh!!!!!! Just switched on my Laptop to see whats happening in here and I saw your pic!!!! WELL DONE!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Im sat here with a HUGE SMILE!! you really really deserve this Honey... and u will make a great Mom!! Wishing you from the bottom of my heart a healthy and happy 9Months xxxxxx

A Quick Question Dear im in my fertile window and i have :sex: 6 times in the past 3 days... Getting a little sore down there :blush:, If you remember how many times did u :sex: this month? Im thinking about going at it for another 3 days.. Really really want to make sure its a Xmas Gift for me and i want to enter my 2WW knowing I did all i can :happydance: xx

Again well done!! enjoy every min of being pregnant hope i will join you soon xx

WOOOWWWW DARE2 DREAM!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Im so so Happy for you aghhhhhh!!!!!! Just switched on my Laptop to see whats happening in here and I saw your pic!!!! WELL DONE!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Im sat here with a HUGE SMILE!! you really really deserve this Honey... and u will make a great Mom!! Wishing you from the bottom of my heart a healthy and happy 9Months xxxxxx

A Quick Question Dear im in my fertile window and i have :sex: 6 times in the past 3 days... Getting a little sore down there :blush:, If you remember how many times did u :sex: this month? Im thinking about going at it for another 3 days.. Really really want to make sure its a Xmas Gift for me and i want to enter my 2WW knowing I did all i can :happydance: xx

Again well done!! enjoy every min of being pregnant hope i will join you soon xx

Well you can ALWAYS check out my FF chart, i'm leaving it up for girls to check out, because i always wanted to compare my cycles to someone who charted and got that bfp! So that's always there.

So this cycle, we bd'd THREE times in the fertile window. I used an OPK which i can't believe i didn't use sooner, they are awesome- and CHEAP from early pregnancy tests.com.

As soon as i got the Positive, the directions said, BD that night, and the two nights following. Because when you get your first + that means that you will O within the next 36 hours.

The first night, i had loads of ewcm- i mean tons, so i didn't use anything except a soft cup afterwards. the next two nights everything was creamy so, we used pre-seed and softcups. Not sure which worked, but something did.

FF told me to keep bd'ing until the temp rise to confirm O. And that was 3 nights, just like the opk directions. So, 3 times.

Hope that helps?

Thank you Dare2dream for your answer xx I know it just takes the 1 act of :sex: to get the BFP, Just going to keep going for the next few days

I hear stories where women do it everyday for the full Month :wacko: It just shows a couple of times is just as strong xx I hope and pray We covered the days xxxxxx

You can relax now Dear, Enjoy the 1st trimester :happydance:

Feeling a little down today, had a totally CRAP run at a dog [obedience] show yesterday so just feeling like a whole heap of hard work (BD & dog training!) has gone to waste right now. *sigh* Hormones suck!!! lol

Also thinking ahead to the fact I have my final masters grooming exam next year, but will I be pregnant??? Do I go ahead and plan to sort out a dog to grow and maintain it's coat [ie a lot of ongoing work] for my workshop and exam and get my head down to studying etc, or do I instead wing it and just hope I'm pregnant soon meaning I'll put off doing the exam until 2012.... ugh. I don't want to put off the exam if I'm NOT pregnant, cos by 2012 I'd hope to BE pregnant or have a little one around. But I don't want to put of TTC for my last exam [that I'm not feeling confident about anyway] when I can easily do the exam any year I want [ie 2012!]

I really want to just get pregnant RIGHT NOW [lmao] so I can get on with planning the rest of my life ya know? *sigh*

Ups and downs. I hate hormones. Bring on another week when we can start BD!!! I'm thinking of trying to get some OPKs this time, I know I said I'd start that stuff in the new year, but I can only see months slipping away... ugh. Will see what I can get here in NZ I guess.

flying, i'm so sorry love. I understand you feeling down. i don't know what i'd do. Can you to ttc - like, put it off for a few more months, so that you'd have the baby maybe right AFTER the exam?

Like, when is the exam? If it was in August, i would wait until maybe march to start trying? would that be reasonable? this way, you're not really putting off either? Or would that not work?

little bit of a update, i'v had a bit more discharge today but again only in the morning :shrug:, checked my CP I have tons of CM and it is medium/high which is not norm for this stage of my cycle so I have everything crossed, and am actually starting to believe I may be PG just spoke to Chris about testing very tempted to test tomorrow but we have both agreed to leave it until wednesday and see what happens.

I'm 8DPO today.
I'm having a really strange vibrating feeling in my vagina. It comes and goes and only lasts a few seconds. I know it sounds really dodgy lol

Anyone else had this?

Thanx

Hello Everyone :flower:

Beth- Anything different to the norm is a Good sign! :thumbup: lets hope and pray its just the Egg settling in nicely for you!! :dust::dust:

Lintu- really hope and [-o< that this is your month, Sounds good and IB it may certainly be! I have Good feelings for you Both xx

Dare2Dream- I feel you have got the hardest bit out of the way :happydance: you got your :bfp: just take it extra extra easy and im sure the Lord will make it a sticky bean all the way :hugs: xx

As for Me? :shrug: I can say that I am now in my 2WW Now :wacko: very very excited and very very Nervous :wacko: as I know that I :sex: the day before Ovualtion.. Twice on the day of Ovulation and The following day! :happydance: I feel I will also :sex: every other day till the end of my Cycle.:haha:. just in Case I might Ovulate Again lol (seriously drives me Nutty TTC and I start making up my own Biology lessons in my head:blush:)

My Boobs are so so sore and heavy (that ALWAYS happens straight after Ovulation, feels like Rocks are in there..) Just hope and pray that Its the Month for me:cloud9: ..

I guess I will try and carry on as normal! (So shes says) and lets just see how the next 2weeks unfold.. :dust: to us all xx

Hi Dingley!

Aww Born2b, sorry you've had a hard time but good news in the end, FX'ed :)

OMG Dare!! Bit late on the celebrations but CONGRATULATIONS!! :D Amazing news :)

Hi Flying, :hugs:maybe you should sit down with your partner and try and work it out together.
What dog/s do you have?

I hope all works out for you Calypso.

Welcome Milly!

Beth, that's strange! Let's hope it means something good...!?

Good luck Nayla :)

Beth, I've had that buzzing in my TWW both times now [I might have had it before, but I wasn't symptom spotting like I have been since TTC!!! haha] and both times it hasn't meant a single thing for me... I don't know what it is, but it's a weird buzz down there isn't it!!! lol

Thanks guys, I really really don't want to stop TTC right now. It freaks me out that it might take us a year or so anyway, let alone if I leave it for another 6 months! I'd go nuts! lol. We want kids yesterday, so putting it off isn't an option that I want to consider. I'm really not feeling confident about my exam [it'll be in Aug probably] so I'm quite happy to have an excuse to put it off for a year if I can (I can literally do it any year I want, it won't affect anything except it'll take an extra year to get my bit of paper saying I'm a master groomer! lmao) the problem for me comes from the not-knowing yet! I'm the person that likes to have things organised. I would love to be pregnant next year MORE than I want to do my exam next year, and hence I'm not going to stop trying! It's just the wondering if I WILL be pregnant by then or not. If I'm not, then I will go ahead and give my exam a go, but I do need to start preparing for it by January really, and hence I'm feeling a bit torn cos i don't know if I'll KNOW anything more by Jan! *sigh*

On a lighter note, I'm on CD3 now and AF is waning now thank goodness [it's a tap-on-full sorta thing when she arrives!] so cramps are almost nothing now too and I'm thinking ahead to when I'l O.

Coco, I have my first dog still, a 13 year old fox terrier X, and my grooming model & obedience extrodinair [lmao, social butterfly more like it! *facepalm*] a 4 year old standard poodle.

UGH, not helping my miserable mood right now is the fact I have one friend in labour as I type. One firend 4 days overdue. Another firend with a 10 day old baby, AND found out last night that another friend is 4-5 months pregnant and she had no idea. UGH UGH UGH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->