TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Sorry it has been so long girls. My TTC life has been a bloody roller coaster this past couple months I tell ya.
I am currently in limbo. Waiting on AF or a BFP because I just went to the doc's and although my period is a week late she said it could take a couple more weeks to show up (af or a bfp) so i'm just waiting. Doc's appt on the 14th.
My progesterone levels are going up and I definitely ovulated this cycle so that is good, but this waiting business is for the dogs I tell ya.
I am ever hopeful though. God is gonna bless me with a baby soon...I just know it.
Sucky part is I have every textbook preggo symptom and all BFN's so far. I mean things I have NEVER dealt with before. Sore nipples, extreme bloating, nauseousness/dry heaving in the mornings, etc.
Never been in this boat before, so we'll see.....Fx'd and sending up prayers daily.

Love and Babydust to you all.

Hope you are doing well Rusty!!!

I had the same thing happen last month with a BFN :( I hope things go better for you though. I know how you feel, I was so sure! Ugh.

Hi everyone :flower:

Congrats Sequeena!! :happydance: wow I love looking at a :bfp: stick! They really give me hope that 1 day just 1 day i will have 2 huge red fat lines! [-o< :happydance: a happy and healthy 9 Months hun,

A question I think I ask all pregnant women :blush: how many times did you :sex: and what were the main signs and symptoms that just was little different than the norm? :coffee: Would appreciate any answer! Thanks you! :flower:

I hope everyone is feeling a little better despite the cold weather :cold:, Im 8DPO way to early to feel anything or any twitches I guess another 1 week to wait :wacko:

I was chatting to a friend that is 100% certain that she :sex: just the once last Month it was CD7 after her period finished, than she travelled alone for 3 weeks and she got back and found out she was Pregnant! Wow just the once! She must have ovulated very early or the :spermy: lived a good few days in her, Either way a story where one time was a enough! :thumbup:

Calypso- Aww I hope you get your BFP what a lovely surprise that would be :hugs: I guess we all just need to wait and see what our bodies are doing :wacko:

Have a great weekend ladies xx :dust: to us all x

Congrats, sequeena!

:dust: to everyone else - we missed Ov this cycle so I'm pretty much just waiting for it to end.

Nayla you will get it!! I always used to think fat lines were a con because surely I'd never have one LOL

Honestly, we only dtd once in November as it's been very stressful... but I didn't think about ttc at all so maybe that helped?

My symptoms now are;
- point boobs which are sore on and off
- on and off sore belly
- pooping problems (can't go or it's running out of me LOL)
- slight back pain
- wind :blush:

Congrats Sequeena H&H 9 months to you! :)

How are the rest of you ladies doing? Lots of :dust: to you all!

Just here for a quick update, had what i think might be implantation spotting really early this morning so keeping my FX'd this is my cycle for bfp!

I'm still here. :dohh: Didn't think it would take this long! I want my first little bean!!!!

Still no AF, still no BFP....saw the doc at the clinic on Friday, and she said that even though my period is about a week late it could take 2 more weeks to know anything for sure...so I'm not going to worry about it.
Doctor's appt on 14th....we'll see what happens!

Hi Ladies

I got my :bfp: this morning on a digital. :happydance::happydance:

Thought AF had arrived on Saturday evening but turned to spotting.

I rang the doctor and they told me to contact the midwife. Told her about the bleeding and im booked in for a scan December 20th.

Hope my Jelly Bean sticks!!!

Good luck everyone xxx

Me! I wanna conceive baba #1!!! Throw baby dust at me :)

Ohh, congrats beth_welshy!!!! Good luck with the scan, I hope all is well in there!!!!!!

I ordered a BBT this morning, so it should be here by the end of the week hopefully... Not sure it'll be a lot of help this month cos when it gets here it'll only be a matter of days until O is due, but I figure it won't hurt to temp anyway...! hehe

Hi Ladies

I rang the doctor and they told me to contact the midwife. Told her about the bleeding and im booked in for a scan December 20th.

Good luck everyone xxx

Congrats!!!
Fingers crossed I get mine next cycle... This cycle was a total washout.

Hi Ladies

Good luck everyone xxx

Beth that's fantastic!!! congrats!

Excellent news Beth!! Well done!! :happydance:

Those vibrations were definitely a GREAT sign! well done again happy and healthy 9 Months.

AFM- i test this weekend. I know it already a NO :nope: everything linked to AF is happening.

good luck every one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->