ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Hi Iak

Never do the opk's in the morning as urine is more concentrated, early afternoon is always good, it could be that your due to ovulate soon if cm is watery & opk is neg (afternoon test) watery is the stage just before ovulation hun, id get cracking on the bd'ing hehee

Girls i did a frer test, my phone does the pink test line no justice but its def there ha ha

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpserx44ao6.jpeg

I see the line from miles away! So excited for u! Fingers crossed it's a girl!!

Golden you ovulated girly yeeaahhh!! Cd16 i thought it was that day :) really hope all the bd'ing has good outcomes hehee:happydance:

Thanks Clairybell hoping for a little girl for you! How many days after the watery cm did you ovaluate ? I'm on CD17 is that late to ovaluate?

Golden what were you symptoms before you got a positive on opk?

Not late to ovulate if its a long cycle, if its a 32-35 day cycle you would ovulate anywhere between cd17-21, on the last day i had watery cm i ov'd but everyones diff :)

Taken today at 2:30. What do u think ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 19
Do you think it will get any darker than that ? I will test again at 8pm and then should I continue testing throughout this week? Myself and OH started bding Tuesday night everyday. Do you think we are covered ?

Clairey did u tell ur husband yet? What was his reaction?

Iak that looks positive to me but may get darker, I usually keep testing with opk until I get negative again, get to BDing, today and next three days

Yes will do! So relieved finally got a opk. When does it usually fade after first positive ?

How's your cycle ? Have u had any symptoms that indicate preg?

I usually get two days of positive opks but this cycle I got four days. I'm 4 dpo today, have stomach ache due to constipation but probably it's too early for symptoms yet

Fingers crossed for you!

When do you start counting dpo? Is it after you get the first positive ?

Thanks, fx for u as well

I temp so i confirm which day i ovulate. Usually the next day of getting positive opk, but its different for everyone.

If you not temping then accept the second day of positive opk as 1 dpo

Im currently 5dpo:thumbup:

claireybell - that's awesome news! Am over the moon with happiness for you!
Ahh congratulations to you!!!
How's the hubby? Excited?
Have u taken any other tests since?
Ahhh yeyyy

Golden - this is your month too! Fingers and toes crossed!!

Ahh I'm smiling :0))))

Hehee thankyou Poppet! Its still sinking it ;)

I told SO this morning, he was abit in shock haha & then didnt say alot .. This evening we been chatting about it & hes more into it, i think it was a shock having a pee stick thrown at him this morning Lol!

Yes Golden this will def be your month hehee!

Took another frer this AM & line a tad darker but il do the next one on Weds which is my official 'day of my period' ;)

This is this mornings frer test

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpszl9vqfmq.jpeg

Aww :))

I took another ov test today at 2pm it was negative but yesterday the one I took at 2pm was positive. Is that normal? Having cramps at the moment and fuzzing feeling in my lower stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->