ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

I bet you ovulated yesterday Iak, if you get another neg opk tomorrow, i would class yesterday as your ovulation day :) hows your cm? Still watery or going cresmy/sticky again?

Clairey its getting darker! So happy! now its my time to join u guys:happydance: I wanna be bump buddy with u:hugs:

Iak ur LH surge was probably short, there is nothing wrong with that. Count the positive as ovulation and start counting dpos

Yes indeed! My lh surge was real short this cycle aswell :) as long you got your bd'ing in Iak your def in with a chance of grabbing that egg! ;)

Ahh yey!! Bumpy buds :haha: that be lovely, its sooo your month! When you planning on testing Golden??

Thanks! So got my opk yesterday, so would I class today as 1dpo.

I have a blood test on Thursday asked to check all my hormones as came off bc in October. Tests results today and she said everything looks ok and from the blood test my ov was approaching, which makes sense as I got opk yesterday. However my progesterone only came back as 0.6. Should I be concerned ? Do you ladies know anything about this ?

I donno anything about progesterone level to be honest.

Clairey I will test dec 1st as its the day af is due

How many dpo were you when you got your faint positive ? Bet you can wait til the 1st!

I never got positive before but if u asking Clairey, she got her 9dpo I think

Mine was 10dpo but thought i could see something on 9dpo but it was just eval i think, today is 13dpo & had a very clear dbl pink line hehe!

I think the Progesterone surges just at ovulation as this is what elevates the temperature, then when no egg is fertilsed progrsterone suddenly drops & so does your temp & the af arrives, or egg gets fertilzed & implants & progesterone stays high :)

1st dec is next Tuesday omg its getting close hehee!

Oh with my son, yes, i had an oober light positive 9dpo this pg was 10dpo xx

Mine was 10dpo but thought i could see something on 9dpo but it was just eval i think, today is 13dpo & had a very clear dbl pink line hehe!

I think the Progesterone surges just at ovulation as this is what elevates the temperature, then when no egg is fertilsed progrsterone suddenly drops & so does your temp & the af arrives, or egg gets fertilzed & implants & progesterone stays high :)

My temps are going low, i think im out this cycle :(

My temps were 98.45 on the days I ov. Today i just tested 1 hour after I woke completely forgot and it was 98.20.

Sorry completely wrong my temps were 97.45 now today I took it but not as soon I woke up were 98.20

You have to temp right after u wake p, as you move, ur temp goes up

My temps are going low, i think im out this cycle :(

Hell no your not out Golden! Your only 6dpo, you ovulated on cd16 which means your cycle luteal phase will be anythung from 12-14days.. The dip started at 5dpo, possible implantation dip hun ;) i had a temp dip 5dpo aswell & then it started gradually going up, do you know how long your luteal phase usually is hun? Mine always seems to be 14days x

Just rechecked your other chart, 14dpo your af started which means your cycle will be 30 days the same as mine, 6dpo is wasaaay tooo early for temp drops to get period hun! 11-12 dpo at the earliest before a temp drop & period arrives, you are just falling into the dpo which implanting is starting to occur ;)

Just rechecked your other chart, 14dpo your af started which means your cycle will be 30 days the same as mine, 6dpo is wasaaay tooo early for temp drops to get period hun! 11-12 dpo at the earliest before a temp drop & period arrives, you are just falling into the dpo which implanting is starting to occur ;)

I hope its implantation dip, maybe its two beans implanting :oneofeach:

hahahah and thats my new theory:happydance:

Did you get any pains after opk?

Yes and this cycle my ovulation pain hasn't stopped, I have this burning sensation around uterus area and almost like bladder infection.

Other cycles I would get ovulation pain up to 3dpo, pretty common

Hello ladies! im here to report unusual signs that i got freshly today :baby:

My uterus area is twitching, not sure how to explain or what is it called "twinges" ? i never ever experienced this before, weird...

Also i got a lot of acne starting 4dpo and i thought it was bkz of ovulation and it will go away but noo :( my face looks like a map! on top of that i got more on my body, even my scalp :dohh: at the same time my face got super dry, even my lips. I never had acne like this before, 2 acne max and that was around af time.

Anyhow other than my new symptoms, i do still have the usual old ones.

How are u guys doing!?

PS: havent tested, so proud of myself!

Thanks for that! Fingers crossed for you. Ov pain is gone. Last night my breasts very really sore but only the left one and I noticed a break in the nipple like a hole coming through- must be something to do with ov. Slept 12 hours today and feel really achy. Hadn't checked any temp. Just going to take a test around 10-12 dpo. Got creamy disharge too since 1dpo. Have no idea what that is to do with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->