ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Thanks for that! Fingers crossed for you. Ov pain is gone. Last night my breasts very really sore but only the left one and I noticed a break in the nipple like a hole coming through- must be something to do with ov. Slept 12 hours today and feel really achy. Hadn't checked any temp. Just going to take a test around 10-12 dpo. Got creamy disharge too since 1dpo. Have no idea what that is to do with.

Its common to have creamy cm before and after ovulation, i wouldnt worry too much about that. Sore nipple is a good sign! i never get sore boobs :(

If I was to get a positive wouldt the pains in ovaries continue ? Feel like I'm out already at 3dpo. Breasts already hurt when I touch them but that's been from ov day.

Clairybell how did you feel after ov day and you done the deed?

Yes and this cycle my ovulation pain hasn't stopped, I have this burning sensation around uterus area and almost like bladder infection.

Other cycles I would get ovulation pain up to 3dpo, pretty common

I had that & keep getting it here & there... Oooooh excitedfor you!!!

Hi Iak, :) creamy/sticky cm i get almost immediatly after ovulation its the bodies way if saying no 'spermies not welcome here' lol! The first day you got a neg opk or the last day your cm wasnt creamy, count that as ovulation day :) i had twingey ovaries & pains last cycle & this one when i got my bfp, other than that, no symptoms whatso ever, i was just addicted to poas haha & eventually saw that line! It be the progesterone making you feel tender boobs, actual pg symptoms wont start until Implantation starts & hcg is released, that egg of yours is probs still bobbing down your tube hun ;) I had a strange feeling i was pg though, never felt pg the same as now but i just knew we had done it it, its strange, had that with my son & my Ectopic aswell..

Oh Golden, i got random spots on my neck & face! I never get them onmy when pg, all good signs hun;) Is your af due on 1/12 & thats when you testing?

When do you plan on starting testing Iak?

Poppet you are lurking... I see you hehee! My tiredness has kicked in, im ooooober pooped zzzzZ

Well I'm on CD20 atm 3dpo since I got a positive. Been getting negative op so take my ov day was 3 days been bedding everyday anyways. I may take a test next Thursday morning I have cheap pg tests so may just see. Did you have any signs that you implanted ?

I had a slight temp dip 5dpo but on 10dpo i was cramping lots & had backache, then later that day & every day since i had a positive test ;)

So you be 10-11dpo next Thursday ;) i started poas at 7dpo hahaaa

What day did you get your faint line ?

Oh ok! My temps keep rising every morning?

Is that normal then after ov? I'm 4dpo and no sign whatsoever. My breast were sore since 3dpo now nothing now only mild on my left side.
No cm. just feel abit sniffly but that's normal for me. Don't think this is going to be my month.

Is that normal then after ov? I'm 4dpo and no sign whatsoever. My breast were sore since 3dpo now nothing now only mild on my left side.
No cm. just feel abit sniffly but that's normal for me. Don't think this is going to be my month.

You cant have symptoms right after ovulation, embryo doesnt even implant that early. expect symptoms after 5 dpo

Clairey:hugs: Ahhh new ticker and its offical! im gonna be her aunty just so you know:happydance:

Haha i know i thought i need to update & remove the ov chart :) i like the Fruit tickers, helps me visualize how big the lil bean is hehee!

How you feeling? Whats ye CM looking like? Any mild crampyness?

Ye charts looking good aswell ;) temps starting to rise up again after the lil dip :)

Yea mine dipped twice like urs so fx!

I have lots of symptoms and yes i dont have any will power to stop symptom spotting lol Heere I go......

1) I have lots of creamy cm, hav to use liner cuz it is leaking out
2) Im so bloated that my belly looks like im 9 months and about to give birth (ate a whole jar of pickles yesterday , thats probably why)
3)I get boob pain here and there, not constant
4) Acne, acne everywhere along with dry skin and lips
5)Constipated with abdominal and back pain
6)Metal taste in my mouth
7)Im super super tired
8)Im bitchy and emotional (teared up like 5-6 just today at random things)

Thats all i think :shipw:

Yay fingers crossed Golden. How many dpo are you ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->