ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Whats your ultrasound for? Hope all is ok..

Could always do bd'ing every over day until roughly cd14 & then every day after? Sometimes alot of sex acts the opposite in some men? What opk's were you using?

Whats your ultrasound for? Hope all is ok..

Could always do bd'ing every over day until roughly cd14 & then every day after? Sometimes alot of sex acts the opposite in some men? What opk's were you using?

Well I just wanted to know if im fertile or not so lied to my doctor and said that we hav been trying for 16 months and he started to investigate my infertility issue, he did hormone tests and all came normal so we are on to pelvic ultrasound (jan 4th) then he is gonna check DH's sperm.

I was using internet cheapie opk tests, which one are u using?

So sorry Golden. Monitor how long the bleed is for and what it is like maybe late implant bleeding. How long have u been trying ?

Clairybell thanks for that! Yes I am a UK citizen just aware in the U.S.

Are u still having cramps or they gone ?

Test form this morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 32
So sorry Golden. Monitor how long the bleed is for and what it is like maybe late implant bleeding. How long have u been trying ?

Thank iak, im sure its not implantation because it hurt like a bitch even tho i took two maxidol. This was our 3rd cycle, moving on to 4th

Yeah good call Golden! After 1 yr of trying Drs only investigate then, im sure you both are perfectly fine & its all about timing, took us 6months nearly to get Riley & the first month i did bbt i got pg, i was only going by opk's & was ov'ing diff days to what opk was saying it seemed & we just werent active enough, that being said, sometimes if an eggs released & its not a very healthy one or annovulatory cycles here & there, looking at my last 2 charts only diff from last cycle to this is we had sex 1 more time & that did it! No doubt your ultrasound will all be clear hun, im suprised they didnt just give you Clomid to give your ovaries a boast, they still may well do, ooh poss multiples hehee!

My opk's are just cheapy ones from a cheap toiletries shop but they were pretty good, better than the pg strips they sell anyway.. My ones were called Clear and Simple, you can probs get them online aswell..

Haha Iak thats an awesome frer positive there!! Congratulations! How many dpo are you? Mine wasnt like that until period was due :)

Excellent! I couldnt remember if you had said where you live before thats all, sorry if that sounded lame asking?!

If you under 5 wks they wont usually get you booked in at Drs but snything from 5-6 onwards they will & the midwife contacts you from then on :) oooh another August baby how lovely

Thank you Hun I'm 12 dpo. So I'm 4 weeks. I leave UK on 9th jan I want a scan before then to check everything is ok. Just even hearing heartbeat. What happens if I tell them the wrong dates haha

Congrats, iak!! I hope I'm right behind you and claireybell!

Lol you wont get seen until a later date but you will get your dating scan at 12wks, they always go by the date of last monthy period, its a small time frame to be seen for the dating scan, i think for the Downes testing its between 10-12 wks, you wont miss out im sure :)

You will need to go private for an earlier scan, i think early transvaginal scans should be standard at 7wks in uk, its less stressfull for the mother

Thank you Scrobbins! How is your cycle ?

So sorry period arrived Golden just checked your chart update.. :hugs:

On the upside, you can have some wine this evening & 13/14 days until the big O again yey!! :thumbup:

I'm 10dpo and I feel like poo. I started getting sick yesterday with a bad cough. Now I have no energy and like a cold.

All good signs srobbins :thumbup: i got positive on 10dpo & have had a cold since & feel like crap, still trying to shift it!! When are you planning to test? Fingers crossed hun, your charts looking great

All good signs srobbins :thumbup: i got positive on 10dpo & have had a cold since & feel like crap, still trying to shift it!! When are you planning to test? Fingers crossed hun, your charts looking great

Me and the hubby bought a cheapo from walmart lastnight and then I have one frer. I kinda wanted to wait till Friday when af is due. I hate being disappointed with bfn. My cm is still like school glue. It does look promising. Fx'd we really want this so bad.

School glue hahaaa like the gloppy white stuff i remember ;) i had loooooooads before my bfp! I have everything crossed for you hun! I was do impatient, lost count of how many tests ive peed on lol slight addiction

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->