ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

School glue hahaaa like the gloppy white stuff i remember ;) i had loooooooads before my bfp! I have everything crossed for you hun! I was do impatient, lost count of how many tests ive peed on lol slight addiction

Haha. Yea thats what my app on my phone describes it. I may give in by the middle of the week. No sore bbs or anything else. I found out we were expecting last December so maybe that's just our lucky month.

Ahh golden - sorry to hear the witch got you!
When one door closes another will open! It's just a matter of time.
Keep positive :0)

Claireybell- how are you doing?
Hope your keeping well.

oh i really hope so srobbins :hugs: tests at the ready hehee ;)

Poppet :wave: im good thankyou, how are you? Whats your scan date? Mines 17th December for 7wks, if they cant get a good view il be rebooked for following week, a lil bit excited ha ha! My tiredness still lingering & nips are mega sore now! Have you announced to family or friends yet? Only close family know & my best mate ha ha

Hey Clairey - am doing well thank you.
scan is next week at around 11 weeks.
Super excited for it.
Have told some family but will tell the rest of friends family and work next week after scan.

Is Riley excited? Have you told him yet?

Hope you are well x

Wow 11 wks almost thats crazy! Its gone really quick, your nearly in the 2nd Trimester ;) dront drink stupid amts of water for the scan as you'll be busting & sometimes they ask you to empty yourself lol! Id say have a pee 10 mins or so before you leave house & grab a bottle on the way & guzzle it, :)

I think we'll be officially announcing after 12wk scan aswell, im guessing its around end of Jan/early feb..

We have told Riley but i font think he wuite understands, he says girl & then i say 'a sister' and he says no, a girl Lol!

Hubby wanted to go ahead and test with the cheapo this morning. It was a bfn but I know it's too soon. I got another breakout on my forehead and still feel under the weather with drainage in my throat. Fx'd!

Cheapie tests just arent very sensitive hun, if hcg isnt high enough yet only a frer will detect it ;)

Cheapie tests just arent very sensitive hun, if hcg isnt high enough yet only a frer will detect it ;)

Hubby is being impatient too with me having all these crazy symptoms so we bought a 3 pk of frer. We tested this afternoon with the one I had left and it was a bfn. Maybe its just too soon.

Clairybell how are you ? How are u feeling ? Are u still having the cramps ? Did you go to the doctor? How long did it take u to hear from hearing from the hospital ?

It could just be too early still hun, i know your last day of 'fertile' cm was cd13 but you gad positive opk's way past that so you may have ov'd a couple days after, was your cm creamy on those days or watery creamy? Were the positive opk's test line the same colour as the tests control line? The average implant day is 9dpo for most so could be a anorher day or so before a line on a test :) you chart is looking really good though :thumbup:

Hi Iak, im ok just tired still, no sickness yet (thankgod lol) i still get odd aches here & there but the actual cramping has gone, its very common in early days after a positive as the embryo is still implanting :) i have my next Drs apt tomorrow for getting booked in, il be 5+6 then so nearly 6 wks, havent heard from hospital or midwife yet as booking in hasnt been done so they font know im pg, the midwife usually calls between 7-9 wks to get an apt booked! Im hoping il get the ssme one as i had with Riley as i still see her at my Drs surgery for apts :)

Are you having cramps still? Hope your feeling ok..

Golden, hope af isnt be a heavy biatch hun

Thanks claireybell! I had a dip in temp this morning but temp is inaccurate due to hubbys alarm going off. It startled me and I jumped up tried to go back to sleep and couldn't so I took temp anyway. Hopefully it goes back up tomorrow.

Hey ladies! hope you all doing well, i was just checking to see if Srobbin got any tests going on lol an other addict here :happydance:

Af started really heavy and painful, CD2 morning i couldnt even sleep because of pain. But yesterday it was really light and i had to change tampons a lot because it was super wet, (tmi) i would out one tampon and hour later my panties would be soaking wet. Weird! but im not questioning my body anymore because bitch does its own thing.

DH doesnt want me to temp anymore as its ruining my sleep, some nights i get so stressed to wake p and temp. So we decided not to temp this cycle, and use opks instead. Last couple cycles, my opks did turn positive right before ovulation so not temping shouldn't effect much.

Next week i hav to go to an other city for a training and it will be CD14, 15 which is probably when i ovulate. DH said he want to come with me so we dont miss our window :kiss: I love how he has changed so much since cycle 1 lol

Anyways dont wanna talk to much, i will check back to see how u ladies doing :coffee:

Hey ladies! hope you all doing well, i was just checking to see if Srobbin got any tests going on lol an other addict here :happydance:

Af started really heavy and painful, CD2 morning i couldnt even sleep because of pain. But yesterday it was really light and i had to change tampons a lot because it was super wet, (tmi) i would out one tampon and hour later my panties would be soaking wet. Weird! but im not questioning my body anymore because bitch does its own thing.

DH doesnt want me to temp anymore as its ruining my sleep, some nights i get so stressed to wake p and temp. So we decided not to temp this cycle, and use opks instead. Last couple cycles, my opks did turn positive right before ovulation so not temping shouldn't effect much.

Next week i hav to go to an other city for a training and it will be CD14, 15 which is probably when i ovulate. DH said he want to come with me so we dont miss our window :kiss: I love how he has changed so much since cycle 1 lol

Anyways dont wanna talk to much, i will check back to see how u ladies doing :coffee:

Well we tested Sunday morning with a .88 cent test it was negative which I knew it probably would be. We tested again yesterday evening with a frer but I believe its still too soon. DH was anxious to see if it was bfp. We both want this so bad. I'm so glad we all have supportive dh's! That sure makes things easier. We won't text again till closer to af which is due Friday.

Clairybell - how exciting

I'm ok I'm having period like pains. Worried that something is wrong with baby

Morning girls :wave: sorry, was so tired last night i passed out laying on my phone Lol

Srobbins i still think your very much in with a chance hun, i know its disapointing seeing bfn's but you couldve well ov'd later than expected, especially with positive opk's after that temp tise.. bodies are weird things! Im sure your chart temp will woosh straight back up, tbh, i stopped temping acfew days after i got my positive as some temps were lower than they've ever been so it doesnt always mean anything :)

Golden girl ;) at least the worst part of your period has passed as such & possible that it was so heavy because luteal phase was slightly long this cycle? Hopefully this cycle will be your cycle hun :thumbup: aww your hubs sounds lovely & so on board with everything, i wish my SO was like that lol i get 'so how you feeling today' ha! & its great hes going with you when you go away so you dont miss any bd'ing cuddles hehee :)

Hi Iak- how many dpo are you or weeks now? Im still getting pains here & there, its everything stretching hun, are the pains very painful that you want to take painkillers for them??.. They shouldnt be massively painful but it can be normal with some. As long as no bleeding its all good :winkwink:

It is going back up. Friday is when af is due. Fx'd. I still have a slight cough/cold. I feel so tired.

ooh temp is lifting yay!! :thumbup: how you feeling in yourself? Any crampiness, weird cm? Anything that is unusual than period stuff haha! I never get anything like that so when i cramped at 10dpo i knew something was going on in there :)

ooh temp is lifting yay!! :thumbup: how you feeling in yourself? Any crampiness, weird cm? Anything that is unusual than period stuff haha! I never get anything like that so when i cramped at 10dpo i knew something was going on in there :)

CM is more wet like water than usual but still kinda creamy like school glue.. lol I'm kinda crampy and still really gassy. :haha: I haven't really ever noticed the EWCM till this month - the day I got my first opk this cycle. It was very noticeable. I just really hope it is this month - what a great birthday present that would be to my hubby.

Ahh yes that be a lovely gift, a lil box with a cb digi test indicating Pregnant :) best present ever :hugs: gloopy glue cm haha all looking good though, if you gad lotsa ewcm thats great stuff as sperms live for dsys in that!!

Ahh yes that be a lovely gift, a lil box with a cb digi test indicating Pregnant :) best present ever :hugs: gloopy glue cm haha all looking good though, if you gad lots a ewcm thats great stuff as sperms live for days in that!!

Yes I did! It was lottttsss! First time I ever remember seeing any! And the comparison to egg whites was a definite! I was so excited! My dh has been working out of town so he came home that night and we dtd as soon as he came home... lol I also tested as soon as I got home from work to make sure I had a positive opk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->