TTC#1...need a buddy!

Babyfever2013

Reaction score
So this is my second month TTC and I'm staying positive so far!:happydance:

Last month my hubby and I were no preventing but when AF came Feb.1st we realized how much we want a baby! New cycle....So here we go!

Anyone want to be my buddy through this rollercoaster journey???:wacko:

Day 1 AF came...:nope:
Day 2 AF
Day 3 AF
Day 4 AF
Day 5 AF gone! Yay!
Day 6 mild cramping...wondering if this is sign of ovuation TTC just in case I was

Also can anyone break down the abbreviations on here....BFP, etc..

Hi Babyfever,
welcome to BNB(baby and bump) ttc is definitely a rollercoaster journey, I am in my 6th month of ttc, not sure what methods you plan to use if any yet but there are definitely some things you need to know if your going to be ttc, a major thing that i learned after a few months of ttc is that lubricant can prevent you from getting PG(pregnant) so if you are using any type of lubricant I would look into going with preseed or concieve plus they are the only 2 sperm friendly lubricants on the market! GL and hope to see a BFP(big fat positive) from you soon! below is a site I used when i first joined to get to know all the acronyms!

https://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/showthread.php?5331-Acronyms-amp-Abbreviations

Last month my hubby and I were no preventing but when AF came Feb.1st we realized how much we want a baby! New cycle....So here we go!

Day 2 AF
Day 3 AF
Day 4 AF
Day 5 AF gone! Yay!
Day 6 mild cramping...wondering if this is sign of ovuation TTC just in case I was

Day 2 AF
Day 3 AF
Day 4 AF
Day 5 AF gone! Yay!

Hey Baby fever typically they say if you have a 28day cycle that you will ovulate between 10-14 days after AF I am on month 3 of ttc and what helped last month and this month to track ovulation is a opk. I would purchase one and try it out!

Day 2 AF
Day 3 AF
Day 4 AF
Day 5 AF gone! Yay!

Hey babyfever2013

OMG - its like I typed this myself!! Hubby and I both decided this was our year and January was a bit casual but when AF arrived I realised how disappointed I was and we got serious about ttc.

I was Jan 30th AF arrived through to the 5th Feb and now ttc again as should be ovulating in next few days (tried charting myself plus some online calendars).

Jumping on board the pregnancy rollercoaster - :happydance: here we go!!!

Sending pregnancy vibes your way and hope to hear about your BFP soon!!

Welcome babyfever I'm in a similar situation after last month when af came I was devastated so I decided to try opks this month I wish u much luck on ur TTC journey & hope to see u get ur bfp :)

I use this page for abbreviation help.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html
It definitely helped me out a lot. I am only on day 2 of my cycle so I have a bit until I can try again.

Good luck and bunches of baby dust to you!

WoW! It is great to know I'm not alone! I have to be honest...I never thought I would be on a site like this but something changes when you decide to have a baby! There is no turning back now (not like I want to!) ......But I have limited myself to this site since I have been growing a bit obsessive about getting pregnant...lol Only natural I guess/hope!

Anyways.....Scottbaby that is really cool...we seem to be on the same schedule here I am thinking O will be valentines day or around it..Yay!...hoping for a BFP for you too! I def. would like a buddy to talk to more often since I'm constantly thinking about this.

Best of luck and Baby dust to everyone!!

P.S. Stay busy and stress free ladies!!

I'm so pleased I found this forum, its great to have other people who are in the same situation to talk to, get support and vent to (we all know it will happen at some point:blush:)

Still can't believe how addicted I have become to pregnancy and everything related (even more than I was to pinterest - and that was a lot :haha:) I've limited myself to this forum and one book at home and that's all I'm allowed at the moment. I also promised that I wouldn't symptom spot during the tww (well I'd at least try not too :winkwink:)

I've found the whole ovulation calendar planning a bit confusing at times, I've tried several of the online calendars and they all tell me different days and then when I worked it out with the book I have I got a different day too, I'm basically working that anywhere between the 7th and the 15th I could and should ovulate so bding as often as possible to give us the best chance. Different people seem to have different opinions on whether you should bd every day or every two days but at the moment with only a 20% chance every month I feel like increasing the odds won't hurt at all.

Sending baby dust to all and hope to share BFPs with you all soon

xx:dust: xx

Hi Scottbaby
Hubby and i are on our second month ttc. Yes this site and the ladies are awesome!!! You just can't help becoming addicted! Anyhoo you should try using fertilityfriend and charting your temps, that will help you to figure out wen you O if you're not using OPKs. GL and lots and lots and lots of Babydust!

Hey ladies! This seems to be where I fit in too :D

I stopped BCP in December and we were (and still are) very casual about TTC. 1st month, my cycle was 40 days long which I was happy about as I was scared it was going to be much longer. Had a 5 day bleed and then began my second cycle! On CD31 now and have been having cramps for the past week, Still no AF but I really hope it doesn't come. The longer is goes I think the more I am going to want it rather then casually seeing what happens. Hubby didn't seem too bothered either but lately has been asking 'ooo has AF not come yet' etc haha! Will be lovely to share my journey with you all :D x

Hi Shopaholic
Fxd for you this month, hope AF doesn't come visiting.
I'm heading into the dreaded two week wait at the end of this week and I have promised myself that I won't symptom spot or get too obsessive this month. At the moment I feel ok but two weeks is a long time :wacko:

Hows everyone else doing so far this month?

BFP Vibes to all :bfp:

hello buddy!
hope you're having a great cycle so far!
good luck to us all!

Hi ladies… I’m is the same boat… I have been TTC for four months now and have totally become obsessed with all of this baby stuff. It is so hard waiting for ovulation, then the TWW and then being disappointed when AF shows up. It’s nice to have other ladies to chat with and compare stories!! Let’s keep in touch and keep everyone informed on our TTC journeys. Baby dust to everyone!!! :)

Hi everyone...i am new to this forum and fairly new as well with ttc. my CD 1 was Jan 18. My OB prescribed clomid and took it on CD 5. I have a very weird day this couple of weeks. had some weird d/c or i just dont know which category it is (even searched for picture). wa feeling nausea for 3 days, throw up and spotting yesterday.

What i dont like is the WAIT and the Negative HPT. My cousin told me that HPT might not work for me bcz I always have hormonal prblems

Hey everyone I need some advice... So my af is now one week late all my tests are coming up neg. my cervix is high, closed, and soft. my cm is white and thick... I have had cravings and back pain but no other symptoms. I am so confused my af always shows her face every month around the 9th and this is not normal for me to miss a period. Any body have any advice?

Hello, I'm new to TTC... This would make 6 cycles for me, and CD 7 this month for me. Our first pregnancy... =) and I've been looking for buddies that's TTC. Lol

This is basically my 2nd month actually TTC even though for about 5 months we'd been ntnp (not trying not preventing) I'm on cd 27 really hoping af doesn't show up I took an hpt on val day & got a bfn but I'm trying to stay positive since it was early

Hi, can I jump in on this? Could do with a buddy or two!!

Hi, can I jump in on this? Could do with a buddy or two!!

Awe, we're in the same boat... Welcome

Hi Amy and Selena....I add you guys on the contacts here. I'm on my CD 30 and no AF visits yet. I'm usually on the longer cycles 30-35. doc's appointment is on thurs and will give an update on my situation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->