TTC#1...need a buddy!

Myself (28) and OH (30) will be officially TTC as of tomorrow!!!

However he wants to enjoy the process and not get too obsessed with cycles and dates, I would still like to have an idea of the best times. I'm on CD19 right now so I'm thinking it might be a bit too late for this month but I'm just happy he's finally agreed to start trying!!!

I think every OH wants to enjoy it (if u know what i mean) and they dont want it as obligation. It's still best to know your body or your cycle first. What I do is, if i know I am O that day, i'll put on something that i know he cant resist...hahahaha kidding :haha:

Mamby - loving the journal idea - was recently given a notebook that I HAVE to use as my pregnancy journal/diary. Never thought of making notes about conception - may as well keep notes from the very beginning.

I'm now 7dpo and have never felt less pregnant!!! No real body signs or symptoms yet :cry: I know its early but I just want to be pregnant!

On a positive note though I have managed to be less obsessive this month, only visit the forum once a day and don't make notes on every single twinge my body makes.

Really hoping for my BFP this month, my Mum is visiting at the moment and I really wanted to tell her in person (she lives in UK, I live in NZ) that her first grandchild was under construction :happydance:

When is everyone planning on testing this month? Don't think I can hold out until the day AF is due!!

I have a problem!!! As you ladies can see my avatar, I use Kindara as my BBT chart. I downloaded the Fertility Friend App for BBT charting and it gave me some weird and different feedback. FF said that I ovulated on CD 29 and I am only on 5DPO. Does that mean I went through the hard fake two weeks wait? I'm going crazy and hubby's going crazier...hahahaha

Anyway, I still have my OB's appointment on Thursday, so that's 6DPO....is it possible to get a :bfp: by then? *(^&*%^&&%*( FF made me think, now I can't sleep

OBSESSING TIME!!!! I'mma be an internet doctor again tonight

Thank you SmplyBlessed and Selena foe liking the idea. I'm actually surprise that I have a lot to say to my future little angel. I'm already on half of the notebook. hehehe

You'd be surprised... LOL... And it's okay to give them the journey that that made them a miracle... =):kiss:

Your miracle... Our miracle... LOL

Thank you for that very kind and inspiring words Selena!!!

My miracle might not be ready in November(9mos) because AF arrived today before my doctor's appointment. He said that my usual 1st day AF is not this light so I still have to wait for the full blast but also keep in mind to count today as CD 1. Hubby's SA however are very very good and count is very high so we don't have to worry about that.

So I guess it's official....MAMBY = CD 1 of cycle 2 of TTC #1!!! back to the drawing board :cry:

Need to update my thread

[/QUOTE]
My miracle might not be ready in November(9mos) because AF arrived today before my doctor's appointment. [/QUOTE]

Aah Mamby sorry to hear that. Baby dust for March :dust:

I'm 10dpo now and too terrified to test :wacko: Don't want to test early and see that horrible BFN but don't want to want to wait for the :witch: to turn up either. Think I will wait a few more days and test on Sunday, that will be three days before AF is due and hopefully will bring our BFP - fxd anyway :thumbup:

I would love a TTC buddy too! I am currently in my 2nd month!
We haven't told friends or family that we are trying so it would be nice to have someone to talk to about it. There is only so many times hubby will listen to my baby chants!

New to the site also so not sure how to add friends on here?

We haven't told friends or family that we are trying so it would be nice to have someone to talk to about it. There is only so many times hubby will listen to my baby chants!

Welcome....I enjoy all the buddies I can... LOL

My miracle might not be ready in November(9mos) because AF arrived today before my doctor's appointment. He said that my usual 1st day AF is not this light so I still have to wait for the full blast but also keep in mind to count today as CD 1. Hubby's SA however are very very good and count is very high so we don't have to worry about that.

So I guess it's official....MAMBY = CD 1 of cycle 2 of TTC #1!!! back to the drawing board :cry:

Need to update my thread

Sorry to hear that... Fingers crossed for a December or January baby =)

Welcome!!! We are the same...I am now on my 2nd cycle of actually TTC(trying to conceive) but hubby and I were NTNP (not trying not preventing) since 2006-2009, stopped for 2009-Aug 2012....When hubby arrived here in Canada, NTNP since sept 2012 till Jan 2013...my 1st month of trying is Jan 2013.

You can add friends by click their names...then after the page loads, on the right side there's a "Befriend" button

Need to update my thread

Sorry to hear that... Fingers crossed for a December or January baby =)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

Although I am not officially out as AF hasn't arrived yet, I'm more positive that I'm NOT pregnant than I am pregnant. I caved in and took an early HPT (Mum visiting and hoped to give her good news) but a BBFN (yup, BIG BIG). Feeling quite despondent this evening, :cry: Why is getting pregnant so hard!! You get so much warning when you're younger to be careful and make sure you have protection etc etc but all I needed to do was have unprotected sex, find out when I ovulate , have lots of sex around that time and hey presto - NO Pregnancy!! :wacko:

and breathe.......will eat some chocolate :)winkwink:) and get over it though and plan ready for March, have seen a couple of ideas that I will use and hopefully March will be our month!!

So, that's the end of my Pity Party, see you tomorrow with a more optimistic view on my pregnancy journey :happydance:

@scottbaby - don't lose hope as you mentioned, AF hasnt arrived yet. :dust: baby dust to you. If not, lets welcome march cycle as new hope. New cycle, new chance and new hope That's what I keep telling myself hehe. some people dont feel any early preg symptoms so maybe thats you

@missjennakate - thank u. how are you? Hope everything is well. What method of checking are you doing? BBT and OPK?

Why is getting pregnant so hard!! You get so much warning when you're younger to be careful and make sure you have protection etc etc but all I needed to do was have unprotected sex, find out when I ovulate , have lots of sex around that time and hey presto - NO Pregnancy!! :wacko:

I sooo agree with you. Our parents will advise us on how to not get pregnant BUT nobody taught us how to get pregnant LOL. All this charting and CM and Ovulation are all new to me, to us...Thank God for internet and we get a chance to educate ourselves. Still get us confuse but also helpful info. hehehe

Hey ladies I have a O question for all of you... I am averaging a 34-37 day cycle and its very annoying, I came off the pill back in October. This is my first month using OPK's and I don't even know what CD to start testing with such an obnoxious lengthy cycle. This will be my 4 month TTC and I am trying to understand my body and its really frustrating. I am currently using Vitex for regulation and it is helping, but I am only on month 2 of using it. So if anyone can help me out the which day to start testing I would appreciate it!!

I am glad to be here with all of you who are going through this as well because I kow on here I won't hear someone say "relax it will happen"....

Thanks!

Hey ladies I have a O question for all of you... I am averaging a 34-37 day cycle and its very annoying, I came off the pill back in October. This is my first month using OPK's and I don't even know what CD to start testing with such an obnoxious lengthy cycle. This will be my 4 month TTC and I am trying to understand my body and its really frustrating. I am currently using Vitex for regulation and it is helping, but I am only on month 2 of using it. So if anyone can help me out the which day to start testing I would appreciate it!!

I am glad to be here with all of you who are going through this as well because I kow on here I won't hear someone say "relax it will happen"....

Thanks!

Hi hopeful...relax it will happen...just kidding...i know its really annoying when people say that. most of them dont understand our situation where we really want it and when we obsess on every little thing.

First, welcome to the thread and :dust: baby dust to you.

Regarding when to use OPKs...it actually depends on your cycle and observation. for the last 4 months, you said it was 34-37...you can count 14days backwards and count back 5 more then thats the cycle day you start testing. there is also a late ovulation and anovulatory cycle, do u belong there etc.

example: my cycle is usually 35 days. counting back is CD 21 but I will start testing on CD 15-16 until i get a positive. but i am taking clomid, putting that to the equation i will probably start testing on cd 11.

Thanks!

Hi hopeful...relax it will happen...just kidding...i know its really annoying when people say that. most of them dont understand our situation where we really want it and when we obsess on every little thing.

First, welcome to the thread and :dust: baby dust to you.

Regarding when to use OPKs...it actually depends on your cycle and observation. for the last 4 months, you said it was 34-37...you can count 14days backwards and count back 5 more then thats the cycle day you start testing. there is also a late ovulation and anovulatory cycle, do u belong there etc.

example: my cycle is usually 35 days. counting back is CD 21 but I will start testing on CD 15-16 until i get a positive. but i am taking clomid, putting that to the equation i will probably start testing on cd 11.

Good morning... Clomid questions... How long have you been on it? Were you ovulating before taking it by chance? Reason why I am asking is this is the first real month I am going to be testing to see if I even am. For some reason I have a bad feeling I am not, do you test? If so do you do it once or twice a day? Thank you in advance... :winkwink:

Although I am not officially out as AF hasn't arrived yet, I'm more positive that I'm NOT pregnant than I am pregnant. I caved in and took an early HPT (Mum visiting and hoped to give her good news) but a BBFN (yup, BIG BIG). Feeling quite despondent this evening, :cry: Why is getting pregnant so hard!! You get so much warning when you're younger to be careful and make sure you have protection etc etc but all I needed to do was have unprotected sex, find out when I ovulate , have lots of sex around that time and hey presto - NO Pregnancy!! :wacko:

and breathe.......will eat some chocolate :)winkwink:) and get over it though and plan ready for March, have seen a couple of ideas that I will use and hopefully March will be our month!!

So, that's the end of my Pity Party, see you tomorrow with a more optimistic view on my pregnancy journey :happydance:

Hey you never know! Most people have said they felt no symptoms and didn't feel pregnant and it in fact was their month!! I have been feeling twinges and pulls so I probably won't be due to that logic!! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->