TTC#1...need a buddy!

Good morning... Clomid questions... How long have you been on it? Were you ovulating before taking it by chance? Reason why I am asking is this is the first real month I am going to be testing to see if I even am. For some reason I have a bad feeling I am not, do you test? If so do you do it once or twice a day? Thank you in advance... :winkwink:

This is my 2nd cycle taking clomid on CD 5-9. I don't get regular monthly periods before. After I had d&c that's when it got normal cd 35. Apparently, I dont ovulate monthly and my ob is hopeful that climid will help. 1st time I was on it, had a late period like cd 29 and very short luteal phase of 6dpo. he just advise to test on cd 13-25 or until i get a positive or my af. if i dont O this cycle he will up the dosage to 100mg. i also have a low follicles so i am taking folic acid vitamins now.

Good morning... Clomid questions... How long have you been on it? Were you ovulating before taking it by chance? Reason why I am asking is this is the first real month I am going to be testing to see if I even am. For some reason I have a bad feeling I am not, do you test? If so do you do it once or twice a day? Thank you in advance... :winkwink:

This is my 2nd cycle taking clomid on CD 5-9. I don't get regular monthly periods before. After I had d&c that's when it got normal cd 35. Apparently, I dont ovulate monthly and my ob is hopeful that climid will help. 1st time I was on it, had a late period like cd 29 and very short luteal phase of 6dpo. he just advise to test on cd 13-25 or until i get a positive or my af. if i dont O this cycle he will up the dosage to 100mg. i also have a low follicles so i am taking folic acid vitamins now.

Thank you very much, if it turns out I have another month with out the big O I will be going to the doc and see if Clomid is an option. Well I hope it works for you this month keep us posted!! :flower:

:wave:
hope all you ladies are doin great!
i'm on cd26 if anyone's with me! ;)

Hi all I am not sure if it has sunk in yet but was not even sure I was doing the big O until I took 3 tests becuase my body has been off and I got a BFP!! Of course I will take a few more tomorrow and call my doctor but I feel like this was a miracle.. Not sure if I should thank the vitex or what not but it finally worked!! I used to be one who thought about giving up hope, but I can't now... I guess I thought good things could not happen... I wish this for all of you... :flower:

I've been feeling a little off lately.... For some reason this week was my ovulation positive and I am pure sick... I don't understand why.... DH wants to BD all the time and I just feel so sick...

Anyways any updates with you ladies??? How's the journey going?

Hi all I am not sure if it has sunk in yet but was not even sure I was doing the big O until I took 3 tests becuase my body has been off and I got a BFP!! Of course I will take a few more tomorrow and call my doctor but I feel like this was a miracle.. Not sure if I should thank the vitex or what not but it finally worked!! I used to be one who thought about giving up hope, but I can't now... I guess I thought good things could not happen... I wish this for all of you... :flower:

CONGRATZ HOPEFUL!!!! Sooo happy for you!!!! Wishing you a good safe and healthy 9mos!!!!

I've been feeling a little off lately.... For some reason this week was my ovulation positive and I am pure sick... I don't understand why.... DH wants to BD all the time and I just feel so sick...

Are you taking Clomid or similar meds? They said that these meds mimic early preg symptoms. Or is it just regular flu? I hope you feel better and for O purpose, if you cant BD then dont because it might strain the sickness more

I'm currently on CD 8...last clomid will be tomorrow then either this week end or starting monday ill use OPKs to check when I O.

Are you taking Clomid or similar meds? They said that these meds mimic early preg symptoms. Or is it just regular flu? I hope you feel better and for O purpose, if you cant BD then dont because it might strain the sickness more

No I'm doing everything natural. Natural herbal vitamins and opks... But I went to the doctor no flu but I'm def ovulating =) I got back really strong test results....

Been a while since i check in...congratz selena with a positive ovulation...hopefully i ovulate this week as well...hubby's bday is on friday...it could have been a great bday gift if i was pregnant with last cycle. will start using opk tomorrow CD 12

Been a while since i check in...congratz selena with a positive ovulation...hopefully i ovulate this week as well...hubby's bday is on friday...it could have been a great bday gift if i was pregnant with last cycle. will start using opk tomorrow CD 12

Hope it all goes well with ovulation this week and maybe you can conceive on DH bday instead....lol

Btw 6 days until AF and I'm having crazy heartburn and I still have this slight cold =( fingers still crossed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->