TTC#1...need a buddy!

Hi, can I jump in on this? Could do with a buddy or two!!

Awe, we're in the same boat... Welcome

Hi Amy and Selena....I add you guys on the contacts here. I'm on my CD 30 and no AF visits yet. I'm usually on the longer cycles 30-35. doc's appointment is on thurs and will give an update on my situation

Well my AF decided to show... So we're hoping this cycle is the one.

hi all! I am in my 1st month TTC with my DH. I am 36, he is 45. I am in the 2WW, but doubt we will make it happen In the 1st month. I use preseed and can feel when I ovulate with the twinges and CM. if I don't get a BFP in the next cycle, I will try more tools to help. good luck to you all!!

Well my AF decided to show... So we're hoping tennis cycle is the one.

awwww...don't worry this cycle might be it!!! as your avatar said think POSITIVE like literally :thumbup:

I'm on cycle 31 now and still no sign of af lurking around. My temp rises for 2 days now though. more than 10 points. still have backpain and abdominal pain, nausea. no sore bb or no throwing up. so i still dont know.

had a bad fight with dh last night about something stupid. i just cried to him and ask for his 150% patience. i dont know how to explain and i cant stop all this overflowing emotions. i told him that it might be because of pregnancy, pms or ENHANCED PMS due to clomid. hayyyyyyy cant wait for docs appointment ob thurs.

hi all! I am in my 1st month TTC with my DH. I am 36, he is 45. I am in the 2WW, but doubt we will make it happen In the 1st month. I use preseed and can feel when I ovulate with the twinges and CM. if I don't get a BFP in the next cycle, I will try more tools to help. good luck to you all!!

Hi Karen

good luck with ur 1st try...2WW is the worse part...sorry for being frank. i think its the worse enemy of people who are ttc. you'll stress yourself out by obsessing with all the sign...but EVERYTHING WILL ALL BE WORTH IT ONCE YOU SEE THAT :bfp: BFP!!!!

:dust:
Baby dust to all of us!!!

Well my AF decided to show... So we're hoping tennis cycle is the one.

awwww...don't worry this cycle might be it!!! as your avatar said think POSITIVE like literally :thumbup:

I'm on cycle 31 now and still no sign of af lurking around. My temp rises for 2 days now though. more than 10 points. still have backpain and abdominal pain, nausea. no sore bb or no throwing up. so i still dont know.

had a bad fight with dh last night about something stupid. i just cried to him and ask for his 150% patience. i dont know how to explain and i cant stop all this overflowing emotions. i told him that it might be because of pregnancy, pms or ENHANCED PMS due to clomid. hayyyyyyy cant wait for docs appointment ob thurs.

Awwww,I honestly can't say I know how you feel. And I would not know how I would be able to keep myself together all this time. I actually really hope and pray that this is your:dust::dust::dust: month honey.

And DH has to understand how much we kinda blame ourselves some times for not being able to get that BFP

And DH has to understand how much we kinda blame ourselves some times for not being able to get that BFP

I honestly understand him too. He had a bad and busy and long day at work. 12 hours shift on a sat on hard labor. I know he wants it too so bad. Last friday night before going to bed, he's already planning baby names and the baby's bedroom. hehehehe. He too will be very disappointed if we dont see :bfp: this cycle. We were actually NTNP for 3 years before we were TTC. So hopefully that this decision will pull that :bfp:

Hi Everyone

I would love to join you all, this is my first cycle actually trying and my mind has officially blown up! I cant believe i am actually trying to get pregnant after so many years of trying to avoid it!!

A bit of background: I am 28 and my OH is 29, we are due to get married in 3 months and we have been aching for children since we met over two years ago. OH revealed for Valentines day that he wanted to start trying, so that night we did and i just so happened to be ovulating!! ( good timing or what! )

I think i am in my two week wait now but i havent been checking the exact dates of when i should test, and i only have a rough idea of when to expect my period! This is my attempt to stay relaxed about it all and enjoy the anticipation of a positive test!

Im glad i have got the distraction of the wedding to keep me amused otherwise i think i would be going pretty crazy! I wish you all the most luck ever and i hope we can all come out the other end of this stress free and with our bellies full of baby!:happydance:

Hi everyone

Hope you have all had a great few days!

Now 5dpo and actually coping quite well with the tww. Haven't driven myself or my other half to insanity yet :blush:

How's everyone else getting on with the dreaded tww?

Sending positive (both emotional and test) vibes to all, hope to get some BFP's in the group this month!! :thumbup:

I honestly understand him too. He had a bad and busy and long day at work. 12 hours shift on a sat on hard labor. I know he wants it too so bad. Last friday night before going to bed, he's already planning baby names and the baby's bedroom. hehehehe. He too will be very disappointed if we dont see :bfp: this cycle. We were actually NTNP for 3 years before we were TTC. So hopefully that this decision will pull that :bfp:

LOL....I really hope you get your BFP sweetie... And thats nice my DH will not plan until we get our BFP. He said it's overbearing, because what if it never happens or years from now. So he's excited for it to come and I'm like super excited for everything. LOL

Hi Everyone

I would love to join you all, this is my first cycle actually trying and my mind has officially blown up! I cant believe i am actually trying to get pregnant after so many years of trying to avoid it!!

A bit of background: I am 28 and my OH is 29, we are due to get married in 3 months and we have been aching for children since we met over two years ago. OH revealed for Valentines day that he wanted to start trying, so that night we did and i just so happened to be ovulating!! ( good timing or what! )

I think i am in my two week wait now but i havent been checking the exact dates of when i should test, and i only have a rough idea of when to expect my period! This is my attempt to stay relaxed about it all and enjoy the anticipation of a positive test!

Im glad i have got the distraction of the wedding to keep me amused otherwise i think i would be going pretty crazy! I wish you all the most luck ever and i hope we can all come out the other end of this stress free and with our bellies full of baby!:happydance:

Welcome... And good luck... Baby dust to you Hunni. =)

PERFECTPLAN and SCOTTBABY - welcome!!! i am soo happy finding this forum. it helps me when i needed to vent or need someone to talk to thats also on the same boat as i am. we are all here for each other and hopefully all of us will have our :bfp: soon

SELENA - all my fingers are crossed now for a :bfp: CD 33 and no af yet. cant wait for ob's appointment this thurs. just to know which side of the wheel i am right now.

by the way, this might sound weird but i started a "journal/diary" a few days ago. but instead of the usual dear diary, i am writing it addressed to my future baby. like a story telling of my journey of conceiving him/her.

Hi :) I seem to be in the same boat as all of you ladies.

My husband and I decided it would be nice to have a honeymoon baby seeing as the honeymoon was about 3 months after the wedding and much to our disappointment it didn't happen.

We are now mid cycle in the second month and according to the ovulation apps it should have been cd16 so I decided to use an opk and nothing... weird. Guess we''ll just wait and see. Fingers crossed.

Hi :) I seem to be in the same boat as all of you ladies.

My husband and I decided it would be nice to have a honeymoon baby seeing as the honeymoon was about 3 months after the wedding and much to our disappointment it didn't happen.

We are now mid cycle in the second month and according to the ovulation apps it should have been cd16 so I decided to use an opk and nothing... weird. Guess we''ll just wait and see. Fingers crossed.

Welcome to the TWW Jessie!!! hope this is your month

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: and :dust: baby dust to all of us

ok...my temps are getting higher and higher. is this it? still gonna wait for doc's appointment for testing. I'm not gonna cave in to HPT again.

Any opinion/advice on my bbt chart-avatar?

PERFECTPLAN and SCOTTBABY - welcome!!! i am soo happy finding this forum. it helps me when i needed to vent or need someone to talk to thats also on the same boat as i am. we are all here for each other and hopefully all of us will have our :bfp: soon

SELENA - all my fingers are crossed now for a :bfp: CD 33 and no af yet. cant wait for ob's appointment this thurs. just to know which side of the wheel i am right now.

by the way, this might sound weird but i started a "journal/diary" a few days ago. but instead of the usual dear diary, i am writing it addressed to my future baby. like a story telling of my journey of conceiving him/her.

That sounds awesome... Sounds like something I would try. LOL

Mamby - I *LOVE* that idea! I'm also TTC #1 and I'm joining you ladies :)

Mamby - I *LOVE* that idea! I'm also TTC #1 and I'm joining you ladies :)
:dust::dust::dust::dust:
Welcome...

Myself (28) and OH (30) will be officially TTC as of tomorrow!!!

However he wants to enjoy the process and not get too obsessed with cycles and dates, I would still like to have an idea of the best times. I'm on CD19 right now so I'm thinking it might be a bit too late for this month but I'm just happy he's finally agreed to start trying!!!

Thank you SmplyBlessed and Selena foe liking the idea. I'm actually surprise that I have a lot to say to my future little angel. I'm already on half of the notebook. hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->