TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

October 9 for me!! October 2nd is the hubby and i's two year anniversary, a BFP would be the best gift ever!!

October 9 for me!! October 2nd is the hubby and i's two year anniversary, a BFP would be the best gift ever!!

Aweee yay!!! Fx for BFP for a awesome anniversary gift!!!

me and SO getting married on Oct 25th :)

Hi ladies I'll join in if I may ;) I'm due to test October 10th, seems so far away now lol, currently CD3.

Let's hope we all get BFP in this thread! :)

Welcome hun :dance: it does feel so far away.. but it will be here before we know it :) sending loads of baby dust :dust:

Ha ha well let's hope it's here with a BFP this time ;) it's doing my head in lately!
:dust: to everyone

I wish I could even predict a date- ahh!! lol (must stay positive). I'm on cd16 now, but don't think I've O'd yet... I'll be out of town, so let's go with Oct 6- when I get back home ;)

Aweee yay!!! Fx for BFP for a awesome anniversary gift!!!

me and SO getting married on Oct 25th :)

Congratulations!! How exciting! Ohh a Halloween wedding?? I love it.
:flow::flow::flow::dust:

:) thank you thank you our theme is actually the nightmare before christmas :D but a elegant version lol

so our wedding is the 25th I turn 30 the 26th so BFP will be the best wedding and birthday gift EVER!!!

I wish I could even predict a date- ahh!! lol (must stay positive). I'm on cd16 now, but don't think I've O'd yet... I'll be out of town, so let's go with Oct 6- when I get back home ;)

I will put you down for the 6th hun.. but if you chage your mind ill put whatever other day you want :)

Put me down for 10-3 please. FXed for all!!!

My SO and I are on CD2 now, We will be testing in Oct as well! This is our first IUI and attempt. I am so excited. I start Clomid tomorrow. We got married June 19 2013.

I'm CD9 now, but this is the first month in about 9 years that I've had a CD1 so I don't know which day I'll ovulate on. Please put me down for 7th Oct and I'll update once I know when I've Od :)

Good luck everyone, keeping everything crossed for us all!

Put me down for 10-3 please. FXed for all!!!

:flower:Can I join? Im CD 9 probably testing on Oct. 5th or 6th!

October 1st for me :)

I'm CD9 now, but this is the first month in about 9 years that I've had a CD1 so I don't know which day I'll ovulate on. Please put me down for 7th Oct and I'll update once I know when I've Od :)

Good luck everyone, keeping everything crossed for us all!

ok ladies got you all down :) Good luck!! :dust:

My SO and I are on CD2 now, We will be testing in Oct as well! This is our first IUI and attempt. I am so excited. I start Clomid tomorrow. We got married June 19 2013.

hey Ashley :) let me know what day you will be testing and ill add you to see if you have a testing buddy.. congrats on your recent wedding :dance: .. thats so exciting.. I'm getting married this month on the 25th :D

What methods are you ladies using to TTC? Are you just winging it? I really would like to do SMEP, but I think when I have "plans" like that it freaks the hubby out a little bit. I'm sure he'd notice if we started DTD EOD. He wants a child but he also wants to just BD and see what happens...

What methods are you ladies using to TTC? Are you just winging it? I really would like to do SMEP, but I think when I have "plans" like that it freaks the hubby out a little bit. I'm sure he'd notice if we started DTD EOD. He wants a child but he also wants to just BD and see what happens...
Right now, we're just winging it. I don't temp or chart or use OPK's, but I feel that I will eventually.

Im on clomid so I do my OPK's and Im temping around the time of O' to ensure that I do O'.

I have used a fertility monitor the last 3 cycles and temping the last 2. Did SMEP last cycle - my hubby was all for it. Have pre-seed, only used it once - seems less spontaneous to go use it and have used the soft-cups around O last cycle. IF you are just starting out - just wing it for a couple of months and see what happens - you'll be a lot more relaxed and hopefully you dont have to worry about all this stuff!!

Fingers xed.

I have to do AI. So I have 3 different apps I use on my phone to let me know when I'm close to O then I use OPKs starting on CD10 I do AI 1 of my fertile days that's neg OPK then I AI the 2 days that I have a positive OPK

Right now we're just bding every chance we feel it and I'm using opks.

Haha Ash I have apps on my phone too!! Although they all say different dates for me, which is frustrating:dohh: Which do you use?

Right now we're just bding every chance we feel it and I'm using opks.

Haha Ash I have apps on my phone too!! Although they all say different dates for me, which is frustrating:dohh: Which do you use?

MyDaysX, My Cycle, and LadyTimer then I have a pregnancy App that let's you know what your body is doing week by week lol and gives you check list items lol they all either say I O today or tomorrow.. Sooo but looking at today's OPK I really think it looked positive so when I put a positive OPK the one for today switched to tomorrow lol sooo we shall see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->