TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

Ok mine came 8/23. Sep. suppose to come today. Which I'm sure it's here. Him not being home is making it hard. He should be home in 2 weeks.

It's got to be hard with your husband gone!! hopefully this with be your month!!

Hey!! Can I join?? Can you put me down for testing 7th Oct please? This is technically my 3 rd month TTC but in August my AF didn't show - annoying! Trying OPKs this month as I have no idea when I ovulate. I'm on CD 12 so hoping to get a positive Opk in the next few days. Good luck October testers, I really hope this is my month as I'd love a June baby.

KC

Can I join? I just got to CD1 :cry: so my new test will be the 16th. 4th cycle TTC #1. Just noticed that is so close to my birthday I hope it will be my month!

Hey!! Can I join?? Can you put me down for testing 7th Oct please? This is technically my 3 rd month TTC but in August my AF didn't show - annoying! Trying OPKs this month as I have no idea when I ovulate. I'm on CD 12 so hoping to get a positive Opk in the next few days. Good luck October testers, I really hope this is my month as I'd love a June baby.

KC

Can I join? I just got to CD1 :cry: so my new test will be the 16th. 4th cycle TTC #1. Just noticed that is so close to my birthday I hope it will be my month!

Welcome ladies! i added you both to the list.. good luck and loads of baby dust!! :)

my birthday is also in October :dance: im feeling really good about this month!! yay!!

Hi ladies! I'm newbie and on our second official month of trying.... will be testing on October 6th! Baby dust to everyone.... excited to hear results! :dust:

I think I will be testing oct 15th or 16th. I see the FS next week and will know for sure when I am Oing so I can let you know then! The TWW is going to be the longest two weeks ever! I am excited though and am keeping my fx for everyone!

Thanks for adding me. I just got my first +opk! A woohoo, just had to share my exciement!! :happydance:

Hi ladies! I'm newbie and on our second official month of trying.... will be testing on October 6th! Baby dust to everyone.... excited to hear results! :dust:

I think I will be testing oct 15th or 16th. I see the FS next week and will know for sure when I am Oing so I can let you know then! The TWW is going to be the longest two weeks ever! I am excited though and am keeping my fx for everyone!

ok ladies have yall added!! Welcome aboard and sending loads of baby dust yalls way :dust:

Thanks for adding me. I just got my first +opk! A woohoo, just had to share my exciement!! :happydance:

thats exciting KC!! :happydance: you will be in the TWW in no time :happydance:..

My OPK's really confused the hell outta me this month.. My last OPK yesterday was neg but alot darker then it was last month on my O day.. So im out of OPK's so now all i can do is wait because my SO will throw a fit if i spend more money on OPK's lol

If AF shows her ugly face tomorrow, I will be in for this thread! Good luck to everyone!

thanks for adding me to the list! this thread is really cheering me up. I keep coming back for positive vibes :happydance:

Welcome Poppyseed! It's kind of surreal being in this thread! When I was WTT, I would watch these threads ALL the time, and now i'm actually participating! I'm so anxious for my fertile time to come.. I can't even imagine how bad the TWW is going to be!!

I'm loving the positive vibes too, it's very encouraging!

Can I please join :flower:

I am hoping to test around 7th October! This will be our first month actively trying but I am only going by tracking my dates :thumbup: hopefully we get lucky hehe

Good luck and :dust: to you all!

If I can wait until Oct 6th..... :)

Can I please join :flower:

I am hoping to test around 7th October! This will be our first month actively trying but I am only going by tracking my dates :thumbup: hopefully we get lucky hehe

Good luck and :dust: to you all!

Welcome ladies.. I added you to the testing list :).. I wish you loads of luck and sending lots of baby dust your way!! :)

Welcome Poppyseed! It's kind of surreal being in this thread! When I was WTT, I would watch these threads ALL the time, and now i'm actually participating! I'm so anxious for my fertile time to come.. I can't even imagine how bad the TWW is going to be!!

My first TWW was nerve wrecking I couldn't wait to POAS lol.. This go round im kinda more laid back and relaxed about it trying to think and do other stuff.. But my mind always goes back to omg I hope it worked this time.. I'm feel positive about this month.. Even thoe I had a few questionable moments I'm still staying positive.. This is going to be a great month!!

I definitely just O'ed or right on the mark, I just had the tell tale cramps after worrying about them so much lol. This is gotta be a good month!

I definitely just O'ed or right on the mark, I just had the tell tale cramps after worrying about them so much lol. This is gotta be a good month!

I deff had O pains but man my OPKs were so crazy tis month.. Last month was so easy to tell everything 2 days before O had 2 pretty positives day of O was clearly negative... Man this month I I looked like I was positive on days n should have been negative and then my O days was neg but my line was till dark a lot darker then last month on O day... Then I do AI my last day of AI we had a mishap with some baby juice so not all of it got to where it needed to go.. So I really just relying on a wing and a prayer that it happens this month.. But still keeping the faith and holding onto hope.. AF due on the 2nd going to try and hold off on testing till the 3rd if no AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->