TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

I have MyDays as well and a pregnancy app that says week by week.... not that I can use that one yet..*ahem*:blush: And I have FFmobile and WomanLog.

FFmobile was the closest for guessing my O date. As for af, Mydays says the 15 and the other two say the 16th. By my own counting of 37 days it's the 15th, so I'll just have to see when I get a +opk to see which one wins :haha:

I have MyDays as well and a pregnancy app that says week by week.... not that I can use that one yet..*ahem*:blush: And I have FFmobile and WomanLog.

FFmobile was the closest for guessing my O date. As for af, Mydays says the 15 and the other two say the 16th. By my own counting of 37 days it's the 15th, so I'll just have to see when I get a +opk to see which one wins :haha:

How did the baby boomers get this done so easily back in the day lol and we have 50 different gadgets we gotta use to hope and pray to see ll on a HPT lol

Maybe their reproductive systems worked better? Haha

I'm currently kicking myself in the butt for not going off bcp sooner.

Yeah, I think we are going to wing it. We should start BDing at like CD 10 to have a chance, but I don't use OPK's so I wouldn't be BDing when I got the positive OPKS.

I think that's one thing im thankful for.. my mom scared me to death about having sex and being a pregnant teen when I was younger and did have boyfriends i never wanted to have sex so never got on BC.. then by the time I was old enough to care lol I turned rainbow lmao :shrug: :lmao:

Yeah, I think we are going to wing it. We should start BDing at like CD 10 to have a chance, but I don't use OPK's so I wouldn't be BDing when I got the positive OPKS.

Doesn't hurt to BD earlier if possible, especially if you don't know when you O - I O around day 10 - so ideal for me to start at day 6. The recommend every other day leading up to O...

Doesn't hurt to BD earlier if possible, especially if you don't know when you O - I O around day 10 - so ideal for me to start at day 6. The recommend every other day leading up to O...

I always O right around day 14 so I think maybe 8- 10 is a good place to start.

Ugh, tell me about it... I so wish I quit bcp when I got married 3 years ago. How long have you been off bcp? My cycles still seem to be taking their sweet time. Going on CD17 today with no O yet...

Hubby working out of town only get 9/28-9/29 to BD!!

Next Ov-9/30
Testing 10/15

Next Ov-9/30
Testing 10/15

Same O time and testing date as me!!!! =]

When did you August AF come? I'm 26 day cycle. Only had one try after August Cycle. Missed the window by a few days. Hubby been working out of town. We will have only one try this month too.

8/19-/21 My periods are only 2-3 days.. it's nice! Just makes for a long wait for my fertile period.. I'm not optimistic that i'll get pregnant my first try, but it would be nice!!! :thumbup:

Ok mine came 8/23. Sep. suppose to come today. Which I'm sure it's here. Him not being home is making it hard. He should be home in 2 weeks.

Well, AF showed her ugly face this morning - late, but with style :wacko: - so it's on to October for me! Expecting to O on the 2nd, so we're looking at testing the 17th if all goes as planned! FX for you girls <3

Next Ov-9/30
Testing 10/15

Well, AF showed her ugly face this morning - late, but with style :wacko: - so it's on to October for me! Expecting to O on the 2nd, so we're looking at testing the 17th if all goes as planned! FX for you girls <3

Got both of you down ladies.. Good luck and loads of baby dust :dust:

Really sorry about AF 2moms2be :(

Can I join? I'm on cd13. No idea when or if I'll ovulate. Second round of Clomid 100mgs. Hoping for a BFP

Expecting to O on 10/1. Testing most likely on the 15th! :)

I'll be testing on the 16th! : ) baby dust to everyone!!!

Ok ladies y'all are added :) sending loads of baby dust your way

Can I join? I'm on cd13. No idea when or if I'll ovulate. Second round of Clomid 100mgs. Hoping for a BFP

Welcome hunnie!! Of course you can. Once you know the day your gonna test let me know and ill add you to the list :) sending baby dust your way:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->