TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

Congratulations!!!! Tori and jack!!!! So happy for you!! Wishing you a H and H 9 months!!

I think I might be out this month!! I don't know what to do, I'm trying to looses bit of weight to see if that helps!! But because I'm drinking so much water my opks aren't working!! Aarrgghhh!! Shall I just dtd every other day for the month and hope for the best?? Any ideas??

Thank you ladies so much!!!! Passing tons of :dust: for you all!!!!! Can't wait to see more :bfp:s coming in!!!!

Thank you ladies..

Shelbs hopng BFP for you today. Your symptoms sound very familiar.

Tori congrats. I tested at 9DPO too!!!

Hoping the little bean sticks and I get to tell everyone for Christmas

Well ladies, I think I'm out. The light bleeding I had must have been my period. Weird!! I took a test today and it was negative. I am 9 days late of when my normal period should have started.

Since I had such a wacky cycle, I have no idea when I am supposed to ovulate next. I think its some time next week?? So DH and i are going to have fun BDing till i find out if i get my BFP next month.

I think Im going to refrain from symptom spotting and just see how it goes.
Good Luck to you all. I hope you get your BFPs very soon.

Waiting for AF. Having twinges and a good amount of lotiony cm. Temp was 98.3 today.

Congrats, Tori & jack <3 !! Super exciting!

My temps bottomed out, so I'm out officially. AF should be here tomorrow. I'll celebrate with the rest of my watermelon vodka :drunk: Bahahaha... then it's back in the saddle again!

We're probably going to be using a new donor this cycle, and I'm feeling positive, as he's got two kids. So we know he's good to go! FX that this is it!

Tentatively testing on November 28th, but with the way my cycle went wacky this time, I can't really be sure. I'll keep you updated :thumbup:

I'm 3 days late for AF going by my 'normal' cycles. If it's the same as last month (longest of the year) AF will be here tomorrow and I may start spotting today. Although I said I'd test today, I think I want to wait until tomorrow or the next day.
Only symptom of anything is that I'm so exhausted!!! Have been for the last week. Doesn't matter how long I sleep for I always feel tired and exhausted!

Well ladies, sad to say I think I had an early miscarriage :(
BFP was very faint this morning and digi was negative.
Lots of tears this morning. This sucks. On to next month.....

Well ladies, sad to say I think I had an early miscarriage :(
BFP was very faint this morning and digi was negative.
Lots of tears this morning. This sucks. On to next month.....

:hugs: I'm so sorry Mindy

Sorry Mindy :(

No AF. But I took my temp at 7:30 (got woke up) it was 98.3, then again when my alarm went off at 8 and it was 97.8. Howvever, I found out that we had time change here, so the first one was what would have been 8:30 and the second at what would have been 9am. Idk what to do. Which should I go with? Also my boobs are finally hurting, but cervix is still kinda high.

DSmecho, I'd go with the 7:30 one. If you don't get that 3-4 hours solid sleep it can mess with it, I found that the hard way lol. FX AF stays away!!!! Are you going to test?

I'm a week late and my test Friday was negative.

Nope! I got AF about half an hour ago! Yay!!!! No more limbo! New official test date is 28NOV. Thanksgiving day and the day before my 26th bday!

This page is very quiet at the moment.. Hoping everyone's having a good week!

Afm, still waiting to see if AF is going to show or if it's going to keep me in limbo until I buy more tests.

I'm currently in the tww :-/ trying my hardest not to test too early! Planning on testing Monday :) had a metallic taste in my mouth last night and have been feeling really crampy so hoping they are signs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->