TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

I was gonna test that day to, but I think I'm just gonna wait for AF since my chances are low.

Seems Endo can cause blocked tubes. I've never been diagnosed with it, but I'm going to talk to my doctor on Wednesday to see if that could be causing it. As well as my two cases of PID between Jan 2011 and Apr 2011. And get a full panel STD test done.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone and wish you all luck and let you all know that I'll still be around checking in every now and then and can't wait until you all join me!

I get my blood test results tomorrow and will find out how much hcg is in there. Really hoping for a sticky bub this time!!

Spreading some baby dust to all!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ok ladies. So I'm 9 dpo. When do you think I should start poas?? I feel like this could be my month!! It's been 3 years this month ttc#1!! And I just have this funny feeling this could be it!!

I say wait a couple of more days, that way you aren't scrutinizing it and you won't have line eye for the next few days.

My IUI is Thursday - so I guess that means I should test around the 22nd - 23rd?

My lower back is killing me... I'm spending tonight with a heating pad and Shark Tale.

So sorry for the late reply but thank you all so much!!!! I am so excited and still in shock!!!!!

Freaking out right now!!! I tested early and got a :bfp: today!!!!! :happydance:

CONGRATS Tori!!! So happy for you! :happydance: How many DPO when you tested?

Thank you so much!!!!! I was only 10 dpo when I got my BFP!!!! I was sure I imagined it!! :haha:

Doctors appointment today to figure out why I'm having such bad cramps in my tubes a while after my HSG. And hopefully to figure out why my tube is blocked again.

Good luck with the appointment DSemcho - hope you get some answers!

Got no answers at all... And even if it is Endo I can't find out cause it takes a laparoscopic to find out and they won't do that here.... I'm starting to hate Turkey.

Hi ladies! Just wanted to update that I'm on to the next cycle. AF came full force on Saturday. Based on my calculations, I should be able to test Nov. 30th.

Good luck to everyone :)

Hi ladies! Just wanted to update that I'm on to the next cycle. AF came full force on Saturday. Based on my calculations, I should be able to test Nov. 30th.

Good luck to everyone :)

Sorry, babytee. :hugs: But I am in the same situation. AF got me last Monday. I am going to test on November 29th. FX for all of us!!! I am on to cycle #7, common now, I want my BFP! :happydance:

I'm out for November :-( AF arrived today! Onto December and cycle 3!

I'm Back!!!! :dance:I wanted to try and update everything before I started running my mouth lol. I think not 100% sure but I think I got everyone up to date on the dates so take a look and let me know if I didn't add you or put you on the wrong date. I'm so sorry for all the damn witches that came and Congrats to all the new BFP's so excite to see them here's to a very H&H 9 months! and I was sad to read about our October Angel :( :hugs:

AFM: IM MARRIED!!! AHH :dance: had a wonderful time on my honeymoon although I have slipped off my temping and taking my vitamins wagon so bad it's unreal I'm sure its like I'm starting all over ugh.. But that's ok.. I started temping again yesterday and of course I jumped up thinking I was going to be late for work this morning and forgot to temp blah.. But :witch: came right on time while I was in Vegas lol and lasted all her 3 long days so now I'm just waiting to O looks like will be some time next week.. Will start OPK's soon and get my temping back in order.. I'm excited to be back on the TTC wagon and looking forward to see some little turkey's!! YAY!!!

Congrats Ash!

Doctor said both tubes are blocked. Only option is IVF. Hubs told me on the way home he doesn't really want kids and doesn't really wanna do IVF and only is so me and his mom won't bitch at him about not trying. So... Idk. He has kinda pulled away today so we'll see where it goes.

Congrats Ash!

Doctor said both tubes are blocked. Only option is IVF. Hubs told me on the way home he doesn't really want kids and doesn't really wanna do IVF and only is so me and his mom won't bitch at him about not trying. So... Idk. He has kinda pulled away today so we'll see where it goes.

oh hun im so sorry :hugs: I really hope he changes his mind.

I'm Back!!!! :dance:I wanted to try and update everything before I started running my mouth lol. I think not 100% sure but I think I got everyone up to date on the dates so take a look and let me know if I didn't add you or put you on the wrong date. I'm so sorry for all the damn witches that came and Congrats to all the new BFP's so excite to see them here's to a very H&H 9 months! and I was sad to read about our October Angel :( :hugs:

AFM: IM MARRIED!!! AHH :dance: had a wonderful time on my honeymoon although I have slipped off my temping and taking my vitamins wagon so bad it's unreal I'm sure its like I'm starting all over ugh.. But that's ok.. I started temping again yesterday and of course I jumped up thinking I was going to be late for work this morning and forgot to temp blah.. But :witch: came right on time while I was in Vegas lol and lasted all her 3 long days so now I'm just waiting to O looks like will be some time next week.. Will start OPK's soon and get my temping back in order.. I'm excited to be back on the TTC wagon and looking forward to see some little turkey's!! YAY!!!

Congrats Ash! I hope you enjoyed every minute of it ( despite AF, boo!). Thanks for the angel wings, it's comforting. :)

Eh I'm still gonna some how do it... I know he's gonna get REALLY angry but I'm gonna have them freeze a couple of eggs and go back a couple of months later if it doesn't work and have them implanted. He won't be paying for it so... yeah..

Congrats Ash!

DSemcho, can they at least try to unblock your tubes? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->