Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

I love that dress I wish my soon to be sil would have picked out that dress. The one she picked was shapeless and buttless. Oh and not prego friendly.

thanks ladies! i didn't pick it out, so no credit goes to me!:haha: i'm not sure about the color - seems like it could be less than flattering or wash some people out.:shrug:

but honestly, even though my future sil was a brat and pitched a fit at my wedding (i didn't know at the time, i found out a couple days after my wedding) it's not my wedding, so i don't really even care what she wants us to wear, as long as she's happy. that's what you DO when you go to OTHER peoples' weddings. take notes future-sil.:roll::gun:

but i think it's a pretty style and my plans are to have it altered after the wedding to be knee length. i did that with the bridesmaid dress from my other brother's wedding and wore it to a military award ceremony for my husband and it was perfect. and, if the color isn't great, i can always dye it!

My DH got the job he was going for! I am so excited for him! He will make enough to where if I want to be a stay at home mom I can!! Now all that we need is a baby to make all of my dreams come true :) temp still low, looks like I will
Be getting another positive opk soon, the lines are close to being the same so the waiting game continues!

Yay, Laura! That is awesome news about DH's job!

Over here, I went to see my doctor today. She did a biopsy on my cervix in a couple of places, so no BDing for a week while it heals. Boo. Best case scenario, all the results come back completely negative for anything bad, and I ovulate in the middle of next week, giving us a chance to try this cycle! Worst case scenario: the test results come back showing something terrible. My doctor says she will have results definitely by the end of next week. Trying not to stress TOO much now.

In good news, we have next steps for TTC. My husband will get a SA, and my doc wasn't going to refer me to a fertility doctor, but after seeing the length of my cycles she agreed those are a little long and it is probably a good idea to get checked out. I'm going to wait until I find out the results of my test though, just in case.

Laura, I hope you ovulate soon! Long cycles are the worst. If you don't get your BFP this cycle, then I hope the Clomid helps next cycle for you!

michelle- thanks for your support! I feel like we are cycle sisters, cursed with these long never-ending things! FX your biopsy comes back normal! I am kind of nervous to even start clomid to tell you the truth, I don't want the hormones to mess up anything with future baby since the drug has a long half life and can stay in your system for a while. its making me second guess taking it :/

Hi Guys-

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but here's my story-

My sister and brother (both older than me- I am 30 in May) are having a lot of problems conceiving, so my husband and I decided in August we'd stop "not trying". Of course, we are both very hopeful so we started tracking my cycle etc. and "not trying" turned into "trying" after a month.

Today I am 4 days late (!!!!) I felt like af was coming for about 3 days before and for 2 days after, but no signs of blood or anything. My breasts are swollen and sore, but no change in color/feeling for my nipples. My cramps have mostly gone away and I don't feel nauseous at all. I have never missed a period in my entire life and I have only been late (by 2 days) in the six months I've been tracking.

When should I test? We live in Portugal, so the OTC tests here are limited :growlmad:

I am very nervous because of the problems my sister has had, 5 early miscarriages, so I don't know if that might be something that could affect me as well.

You should definitely take a test now hun it should turn positive or else if u really can get your blood test done which will surely let u knw that ur pregnant and the symptoms sound so promising !!
Fx

Thanks for responding Pearly86-

I took the clear blue digital test with weeks indicator this morning (which i think is meant to be very sensitive) but it was negative :nope:

Im really gutted, but I guess i'll just have to wait for af a little longer and try again this month.

Funny how "not trying" quickly messes with your brain! I was so excited :happy dance:

Hun don't wry wait for some more days and test again some ppl do get their positives lil late and if this still bothers u get your blood test done that is sure to pick pregnancy

Or nothing to disappoint u hun this could be late ovulation too but my fx for u

started my pregnancy journal need support!!
link in my signature below

It's been quiet around here! How is everyone doing?

I'm in the TWW at 6 dpo. I had a huge temp dip today. I looked through my past charts, and it's happened on others, usually around 8 dpo, but never this big. We will see what tomorrow's temp looks like!

Michelle hello! Implantation dip?!! I'm also 6dpo so let's both get out crazy cycle BFP together!!

Michelle, hope that big dip turns into something wonderful for you! I hope you both get your BFPs at the end of this TWW!

X

I'm having watery CM today.. Which is weird. I guess it could always be that I didn't actually O yet? Or I'm just having a little estrogen surge causing this?

michellebelle, only because i'm a chart nerd, i put my BFP (oct 2014) chart over yours...and looks promising?:thumbup:

i will say, though, that i don't believe in implantation dips. i think everyone has a "normal" and that includes spikes and dips in certain places based on your own normal. anything that's different than your usual pattern is a better sign than a dip you get every month at a certain time, i think. but, i love comparing charts and analyzing and talking about "what does this mean?" even if we won't know what anything meant until afterward!

(and yes, i realize i totally contradict myself in this post. sorry!:blush: don't believe in comparing yet posting a chart overlay, don't believe in "implantation dips" but being excited that maybe it's the beginning of a chart that will jump up even higher.:wacko::haha:)

Attachments

• michellebelle overlay 2.10.jpg
    michellebelle overlay 2.10.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 3
Michelle, we will see what tomorrow brings! I wanna see your temp
Back up! I had two low days, the first was im sure stress related.. Bad day at work so I am really hoping it doesn't hurt our chances this month! As a vettech for a non profit organization I have a lot of stressful days so I am trying to learn how to handle them better if I'm ever gonna have a baby to bake! I
Am really learning to love charting my bbt however, it's fun to see that Patterns (even though my take FOREVER) but you have the same issue Michelle. It would be so awesome to have a bump buddy with the EXACT SAME due date though!!! It's the little things that keep us going.. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->