Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Michell your temps are looking amazing. Fx for a bfp!!

And thanks! I was expecting a low temp this morning, not a high one. I felt so warm last night. I hope it's not a fluke. I'm curious to see what tomorrow's temp is like, then maybe I'll test tomorrow. I just don't want to see that heartbreaking BFN. I almost just want to wait several more days.

I waited until a day after AF was due because like you, I was so sick & tired of seeing BFN's and then getting really upset.
That's why I couldn't answer your earlier question on what day you should get a BFP etc because I didn't test until 15 DPO, which is funny because is literally the first time ever I didn't check sooner!

Good luck :)

Thanks! I did just wake up to a huge temp drop this morning when I temped at 5 am and tested just to be sure and BFN. So AF should show up today. I was pretty bummed this morning and cried to DH for a bit, but feeling much better now. It will just take us a little longer.

I go to my OBGYN in two weeks so planning on showing her my charts to see if there is some underlying issue she wants to test for. I think she'll also do a biopsy on my cervix, which means we probably won't get to try in Jan, but we'll see.

Just trying to remain positive and hopeful that something good will happen in the next few months!

I'm sorry it was a BFN. *gentle hugs*

Fingers crossed the OBGYN will be able to help you out in a couple of weeks time and offer you some reassurance or some ideas on how to help you etc.

x

So sorry for the bfn Michelle. :hugs: I hope your doc can give you some answers and reassurance. X

Thanks for the support guys! AF never showed up yesterday.. Just a touch of light brown/pink spotting in the afternoon. And then my temp went back up today. Not as high as before.. But back up above the cover line. I think she's just gonna take her sweet time arriving this month, and I'll prob have a couple of days of spotting like last month.

I am excited about my appt in two weeks! Hopefully can know next steps then.

Sorry you're stuck in a bit of limbo with AF. Always find it so cruel when AF is late if she is going to turn up sort of thing.

Glad you are excited about your appointment though. It's good to have some hope lined up :) x

I'm officially out this cycle! AF showed up this morning, which wasn't a surprise after the huge dip I had on Sunday!

I'm looking forward to my doctor's appt in two weeks and a potential new plan of action!

Hope everyone is doing well. :hugs:

So sorry about AF! Looking very much forward to you're appointment!!

Afm, finally got my positive opk yesterday and a lot
If ewcm then and today, hoping to see a temp spike tomorrow or the next day :)

So sorry about AF! Looking very much forward to you're appointment!!

Afm, finally got my positive opk yesterday and a lot
If ewcm then and today, hoping to see a temp spike tomorrow or the next day :)

Yay! Hopefully you have a great TTW!

Laura, looking like you got your ov! Yay!

Michelle sorry af showed up. Hoping this is your cycle.

How is everyone else? X

Yes I am very hopeful this cycle! Hoping my temps stay up to confirm ovulation, I had a lot of ewcm and seem to have BD on exactly the right days so my fingers are definitely crossed!

Just back checking in on you all :wave:

Michelle - sorry the witch got you. Best wishes for the new cycle!

Laura - Hope you get a happy end to the TWW!

Hanrh - I've been thinking of you lots. How are you?

AFM, 8 weeks along today. Had my first midwife appointment a few days ago. Looking forward to getting a scan. Although I'm having convincing symptoms (TOO convincing at times!) I'm still worried about the possibility of things going wrong. Which is why I've been rather quiet!

x

Hi loobs. Nice to hear from you! I'm sooo nervous too!! Terrified about my scan as that is where things went wrong for me last time! Glad you are doing well and having symptoms - although hope you arent too poorly. I feel like we need a new positive thinking preganncy group over in the pregnancy forum. I joint the one there last time and just couldn't keep up! What do you think? And then these ladies can join when you get your bfps this month!! ;)

well my temp was down this morning, hoping it goes back up tomorrow showing I did ovulate! If I didn't Im not gonna be happy :( however, the good news is that all of my bloodwork came back and looks great! Picked up my prescription of clomid today and will start that next cycle if this one doesn't work out :)

Loobs- nice to hear from you again! Saw you created a pregnancy journal, how fun!!

hanrh- I hope to join that positive pregnancy journal in the near future!

hanrh, i joined that thread too...but it felt like everyone else was quite far along and it felt hard still being in the nerve-wracking first trimester when everyone else was posting super cute bump photos.:wacko::dohh:

laura, have you read about fallback (or some term like that) ovulation patterns? there was something in FF about it...and it looks like all your other signs point to O, so fingers crossed your temp goes back up tomorrow!!

i'm trying to get back into regular temping and pretty sure i ovulated this month, almost exactly the same as my pre-mc cycle pattern, so that's somewhat reassuring. we were going to wait until march, but i think we might ntnp for february and see what happens. worst case scenario, i would be flying from tokyo to the US at 31 weeks pregnant, which is still under the usually doctor recommended 36 week cut off. but, if i don't get pregnant in february, then i'll be more like 27 weeks (or less), which might just be more comfortable. we'll see! just like the idea of an early november baby more than an early december baby. but at this point, not really picky as long as there's a baby at the end!<3

Jumpingo I'll have to check that out, thanks! Fx for your November baby!! A flight that far being pregnant does NOT sound fun

yeah, i'm an over planner/worrier so i look these things up:wacko::dohh:

find out
i'm pg in:....fly at:..........baby due:

february.....31 weeks.......early november
march........26/7 weeks....early december
april..........23 weeks........december 31st...yikes!
may..........19 weeks........end of january 2016
june..........15 weeks........end of february 2016

i really hope it doesn't take more than 5 months though. it took 5 cycles last time, but the 1st one was ntnp and i knew nothing about timing or my cycles. so 4 months of actively trying. i would rather not have a baby so close to all these holidays (a due date in july for babyjump, despite having a TON of family birthdays in july, is now looking so good!:sad1:)

i secretly investigated the maternity version of the bridesmaid dress my future sil has picked out.:blush: they said you don't normally need the maternity one until you're more than 5 months pregnant. 5 months is 18-21weeks (ish?) so hopefully it works out that i'll need the maternity dress.:winkwink: also i REALLY don't want to be pregnant and not be able to drink (which will be a dead give away to my family) but not ready to tell people yet.:dohh:

thanks for taking a little peak into my crazy brain.:wacko:

Hanrh - I would definitely chat in a graduates thread. I looked in on the other one too and realised that everyone was much much further on than myself and I felt a bit weird at just 4 weeks. X

I agree jumpingo - i checked it out yesterday and was awful seeing all the ladies who I got bfps with first time round with huge bumps!

Glad you are ovulating again. It's nice that you are looking forward to ttc again :). What's the bridesmaid dress like?

Laura how annoying with your temps. I'm hoping that your temp rise comes soon!!

Loobs have just made a new group over in pregnancy groups. It's called positive thinking buddies graduates 2015 (or something like that). Would love you to join.

I agree jumpingo - i checked it out yesterday and was awful seeing all the ladies who I got bfps with first time round with huge bumps!

Glad you are ovulating again. It's nice that you are looking forward to ttc again :). What's the bridesmaid dress like?

it's one of those dresses that you can style in a bunch of different ways. and i think the color is this dusty blue-ish gray like the middle photo. the 3rd photo is the maternity version. i will have to play around with the "straps" because apparently there are endless ways to do them and the bride said we could each wear them however we liked. just based on photos, i'm leaning toward the one shoulder, like in the maternity photo.:shrug:

Attachments

• bridesmaid dress.jpg
    bridesmaid dress.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2
  • hydrangea.jpg
    hydrangea.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4
  • maternity version.png
    maternity version.png
    200.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online