Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Thank you ladies <3 Really appreciate all your support!

@Munchkin, sorry you got BFNs. When is AF due for you?x

Congrats Tink! So so happy for you. This thread has suddenly got lucky!

Hanrh - I think those anxieties are totally normal. I feel the same. I've kept my FRERs and took pics of my digis. When I need a bit of reassurance I have another look at them to prove to myself they are actually real! Have my first midwife appointment next Friday, the 16th :) x

Tink how are your feeling? Have u managed to make an appointment with your gp yet?

Wow loobs that's so exciting about your appointment. You must let us know how it goes.

I'm still waiting on a call back from my midwife...

So excited for you Tink!! :happydance:

AFM, I went to my OBGYN today for my annual and talked to her about my issues. She said that normally for somebody my age she would say to wait a little longer before doing anything, but with how crazy my cycles are she thinks that its my stupid body taking so long to prepare my eggs and when they are finally released they are no longer good :/ So I have to fast tomorrow morning, get through a little of work and go get a slew of blood tests done. She is thinking of starting me on Clomid. I am definitely excited to be headed in the right direction :) Glad that my obsessive charting and keeping track of everything for the past few years has come in handy!

So excited for you Tink!! :happydance:

AFM, I went to my OBGYN today for my annual and talked to her about my issues. She said that normally for somebody my age she would say to wait a little longer before doing anything, but with how crazy my cycles are she thinks that its my stupid body taking so long to prepare my eggs and when they are finally released they are no longer good :/ So I have to fast tomorrow morning, get through a little of work and go get a slew of blood tests done. She is thinking of starting me on Clomid. I am definitely excited to be headed in the right direction :) Glad that my obsessive charting and keeping track of everything for the past few years has come in handy!

Good luck Laura! I have my annual at the end of the month and am hoping to find out some answers myself! I hope this works for you!

keep us updated Michelle! Us crazy cycle sisters have to stick together! lol She said that with my luteal phase being 14 days was definitely promising, so ill take whatever good news I can get!

Laura, it sounds really promising that they are looking in to why you haven't been able to conceive so far. I'm glad she is happy to check it all out despite your age (age is a rubbish excuse anyway!). I truly hope you get your answer soon and that you can start Clomid if needed <3

Michelle, will keep my fingers crossed for you for answers as well this month. x

Laura, it looks like you're gearing up to O based on CM!

Over here tested this morning with an IC and got a BFN. 10 dpo. Boo. For you ladies that have gotten your BFP, do you remember how many dpo you were when you got your BFP? I want to believe I still have a chance, but I kinda feel like I'd at least have a faint line by this point.

Laura that's good news that your doc is taking you so seriously! It is rare to find one that does so I'm so pleased for you. Fx you won't even need to pursue that though!

Michelle - bfn doesn't mean u r out. I have seen loads of ladies on here waiting u til after af to get theirs. I got my first bfp at 10dpo but it was so light it could hardly be seen. This time Didn't text until later. Fx for you, I wouldn't give up hope yet!!

Over here tested this morning with an IC and got a BFN. 10 dpo. Boo. For you ladies that have gotten your BFP, do you remember how many dpo you were when you got your BFP? I want to believe I still have a chance, but I kinda feel like I'd at least have a faint line by this point.

i tested at 14dpo (11-13 day LP) and got a really faint line. i wonder how early it would have even shown.:shrug: i remember it being pretty light and thinking "i'm already 14dpo, this should be darker!" haha! fingers crossed it's just too early!!

ETA: this was when i got a bfp back in october - still waiting until march to try again:thumbup:

How is everyone doing??? Congrats to the new bfps and fx that you do not have much longer for your BFP if you have yet gotten one. If you're in your tww keep sane! It's been a little struggle for me as I am 5 weeks and having tons of anxiety and horrible evil mood swings towards bf. So bad he left for a few days. Hopefully my md can help me.

Many congrats jumpingo wish u a very healthy and happy 9 mo !!!!

I m doing good my signature m not able to change but I am 9 weeks today so far so good I had a terrible ,mood swing yesterday too and was yelling at my hubby for no rhym and reasOn lol my nausea has subsided already m happy but hunger and thirst remains

i tested at 14dpo (11-13 day LP) and got a really faint line. i wonder how early it would have even shown.:shrug: i remember it being pretty light and thinking "i'm already 14dpo, this should be darker!" haha! fingers crossed it's just too early!!

ETA: this was when i got a bfp back in october - still waiting until march to try again:thumbup:

Thanks for the info Jumpingo! That makes me hopeful then! I'm going to try to stay positive that my BFP is coming, it's just too early still. :)

Michelle, you would think with all of the EWCM that O would come, but OPK's negative and No temp spike! I haven't been able to test twice a day, only at 6-8 at night so I wonder if I will miss my surge.

Your temp this morning is looking really positive though! Maybe a triphasic chart??! Waiting for you to test again!!

Michelle, you would think with all of the EWCM that O would come, but OPK's negative and No temp spike! I haven't been able to test twice a day, only at 6-8 at night so I wonder if I will miss my surge.

Your temp this morning is looking really positive though! Maybe a triphasic chart??! Waiting for you to test again!!

Hmmm...I see what you mean. If I were you, I'd just try to BD every other day if you can to cover your bases in case you do wind up Oing soon. I know I always get so mad at myself when I don't do that.

And thanks! I was expecting a low temp this morning, not a high one. I felt so warm last night. I hope it's not a fluke. I'm curious to see what tomorrow's temp is like, then maybe I'll test tomorrow. I just don't want to see that heartbreaking BFN. I almost just want to wait several more days.

Yea I totally know what you mean. At the end of my TWW, I usually wake up all through the night thinking about temperatures.. Makes for a very poor nights sleep lol, always happy to see the high temp but nervous for a low one! FX for you to keep those temps high!

Michell your temps are looking amazing. Fx for a bfp!!

And thanks! I was expecting a low temp this morning, not a high one. I felt so warm last night. I hope it's not a fluke. I'm curious to see what tomorrow's temp is like, then maybe I'll test tomorrow. I just don't want to see that heartbreaking BFN. I almost just want to wait several more days.

I waited until a day after AF was due because like you, I was so sick & tired of seeing BFN's and then getting really upset.
That's why I couldn't answer your earlier question on what day you should get a BFP etc because I didn't test until 15 DPO, which is funny because is literally the first time ever I didn't check sooner!

Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->