Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Hi ladies, thought I'd join you! This is my first ttc cycle and my first cycle off bcp so I don't have high expectations but hey ya never know. It's currently CD24 for me and I'm pretty sure it's O day. Positive opk yesterday, no ewcm but very watery and starting to change to creamy tonight. Not sure if I o'd or not but going to go with yes ;) I'll be testing somewhere around July 16-18.

Welcome!! Congratulations on your marriage & trying to start a family :)

Camichelle Congrats again, I had a question what do the baby aspirin a day and progesterone since 4 dpo help?

Cdex67 Welcome and good luck!

thank you ladies! Just came back from having my bloods done. Don't get the results until Wednesday... its going to be a long wait!

Camichelle Congrats again, I had a question what do the baby aspirin a day and progesterone since 4 dpo help?

Cdex67 Welcome and good luck!

Thanks! They're really just more precautionary I suppose. The baby aspirin can help circulation. There's a clotting disorder known to cause mc. I tested negative for it 2 years ago but doc said still wouldn't hurt to increase blood flow. Low progesterone is another known cause of miscarriage. We don't know that that is my issue either but again doc said it won't hurt to take a supplement either way. Since he assured me they can't hurt, I'm trying to do everything I can! Lol.

Welcome cdex67! :dust: to you !

AFM, the stress and negative thoughts have kicked in for me already this morning. Having a dream that I started bleeding I'm sure didn't help. I also am having some low back pain which I cannot remember if I had with my DS and I'm not sure if it's a bad sign. Also poas this morning so 24 hours after my first :bfp: and was hoping for a darker line but it looks about the same. Uggggg.... I can't help to worry about everything. Every little twinge of pain or discomfort even though mild is freaking me out. :(

Worrying is totally natural hun :hugs: for you. But a line that isn't lighter than yesterdays is good, right? I'm sure I've read of ladies having low back pain in early pregnancy and remember every pregnancy is different! Try to chill :) x

https://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r579/goofygirl812/BE130F99-AD5A-4D30-ABB9-775B9DCCA16D_zpsh5jmwr5r.jpg

https://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r579/goofygirl812/C713C806-CC49-4693-9238-FF8AE0D9461D_zpsz5th3kkk.jpg

First one was taken within the recommended time window for the 13 dpo test. 2nd one was taken a bit later and looks a little darker. I think maybe I'm just over analyzing! Lol

cdex67, welcome to the thread! :flower:

hanrh, Fx for good results from your blood test!

hairftsher, a 10 pound baby? Ouch! lol

Camichelle, I'm sorry you're feeling worried. I hope the back pain will go away, but I don't think it's too unusual in pregnancy. And I agree that the second line does look a little darker! Especially for 13dpo, I think it's a *great* line! :thumbup:

FF gave me checkered crosshairs this morning for July 1! I'm not sure what to think. I sometimes have one day of fertile cm after I O, but two days... I don't know. What do you guys think?

I sure hope it is right, though! If I did indeed O on July 1, then I think I will test on July 14 (if I can wait that long, haha).

Welcome cdex! And congrats on getting married recently. I'm such a fan of marriage, yay! :thumbup: I hope you get your BFP in cycle #1!

Hanrh i hope and pray you get positive results, keep us updated when they come in :)

Camichelle I can't even imagine the kind of stress and influence of negative thoughts could have on you with your previous losses. But this is a new cycle and a new baby growing, no connection to what's in the past. And I agree that second picture the line looks darker, so rest easy and I really hope you get your beautiful new baby in 9 months! (I'm sure I'll probably be freaking out someday too with every little feeling when I get my BFP)...

Karen, your chart does look interesting. Those are always the hardest to figure out when it's kind of a slower rise in steps. Looks like ff could be right, or maybe O was the next day. Seems like in the coming days with a few more temps it might become clearer. But it does look like you O'd which is great!!

Thank you all! I'm trying to read back and catch up here, good luck and sticky baby dust to you all ♡♡

maggz - Unrelated but it has been bugging me - who is that in your avatar? Looks so familiar.

Welcome to our newest friend! Best of luck to you:)

Hanrh fx you get good results.

Camichelle I understand so well! If I get my bfp ill be so worried as I mc'd early last time and everything felt normal until I started spotting and then bleeding. But the line on your second test definitely looks darker, nice progression! Remember hcg doesn't double daily but every 2-3 days so don't worry just yet:hugs:
The girls are right, every pregnancy is different so try not to compare it do your last one :) my sister had horrible morning sickness with her three boys and then didn't throw up once with her boy :haha:

Mintastic: hmm I have no idea I got it straight from google! Maybe it's from a comic book or something?

Thanks everyone. Feeling a bit better and going to try my best to relax. Happy 4th of July to all the US ladies. Excited to take DS to fireworks tonight!

Karen, I'd be no help in analyzing your chart but just wanted to say FX for you!

I hope you ladies don't mind me sticking around on this thread.... I'm hoping by end of month we can all move to a pregnancy thread together :)

Of course we want you to stick around - wait for us! ;)

I like that your are sticking around camichelle. I love hearing your bfp updates !!!

Haha just as I suspected I told dh I had tested and he seriously thinks I'm insane... then I texted him this morning and said I wanted to again and he just told me "calm your ass down" :haha:

Camichelle Thank you for the info! Fxed that it sticks! Your newest test looks darker to me too:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->