Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Yaaaayy Camichelle!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear how excited your hubby was! Did you do anything different this cycle our have any noticeable symptoms?

I just spent about 30 minutes catching up on all the posts. We have been at the beach all week with his family. I leave for the beach with my family on Saturday, but DH can't go because of work :(( and of course that's my prime time window....upsetting, but of course we will still give it our best shot even though chances of bfp are slim!

Good luck to all of you on the tww!!! Can't wait to see more positives :)

Thanks everyone! DH is also cautiously thrilled and didn't believe me at first. I've never really had a problem getting pregnant. Mine just don't seem to want to stick. This time I've been doing a baby aspirin a day and progesterone since 4 dpo. I have had some symptoms too just for last few days. I've been nauseous on and off for past several days, low back pain, boobs are sore and feel a bit like they're burning, super tired, and some minor twinges of very mild pain. (Freaking me out now that I know) Praying this is my sticky baby!!! FX for everyone!!!

YAY CAMICHELLE congrats!!!!!! :happydance: Our first :bfp: !!!!! :D Omygod I'm so excited for you! :D

Here's some
:dust:
for the rest of us ;)

Miagirl I'm so glad there's another Friends fan on here - that's my all time favorite show. DH hasn't watched it yet he's not too excited about it. Weird, huh!

Karen I hope you get your O soon :)

Fx for the rest of the testers, I am now thinking about waiting till Tuesday.
I'm still getting waves of nausea, lots of creamy cm, vivid dreams (I always dream crazy dreams so that's probably not a symptom for me), and occasional cramps. Nipple soreness is no more I think it was a bra that I wore and I don't wear too often lol.

Okay girls let's do this :happydance:

I have my FX for you Karen - hopefully this is your cycle! What a nice gift it would be for your mother in law :dust:

Camichelle - I pray that little baby sticks! [-o<

Lol Maggz. I decided to test on Thursday rather than Friday (even though I know Friday would be more realistic) because I'm having a big family party for 4th of July Friday and I would hate to kill my mood if I get a negative result.

Hairftsher, that's a brutal schedule for hubby. I sympathize because my hubby works an opposite shift than me so time we have is limited. Try not to get too down. I know it's hard when you want something so bad, but take it from me who's had several losses, I try to get myself in the mindset that my rainbow baby just isn't ready yet to be born and that it will be so worth it in the end when you have that little miracle in your arms which I am sure you will! Sending positive thoughts your way but I do understand how easy it is to get discouraged.

:dust: to all!!!!!'

thankfully we still BD every day! his schedule sucks but he's young so he's got lots of energy. ;) hahahaha.
i just mean when he is on days off, i can never quite get to my laptop to check in with you beauties!

this may sound so stupid, but i've read around the term "rainbow baby"
care to explain? *was born a blonde :haha:*

thanks for the positive thoughts, though! i really really appreciate it

xxo

https://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r579/goofygirl812/09DC1683-FB40-4AB5-B226-21AEB6E92168_zpsiyfu5xpm.jpg

:happydance: Woohoo! Just took this with fmu. Haven't even told DH yet since he's still sleeping. The line is kind of light but I'm calling it a :bfp: for now! Being cautiously thrilled..... Lol. The fact that the line is darker than I was ever able to get with my chemical pregnancy is a little reassuring. I'll just keep testing and hope the line gets darker!!!! I think it was the pressure you put on me Maggz! Lol... I didn't want to disappoint! Who's next for :bfp: ?
:dust:

that is a VERY obvious BFP! CONGRATULATIONS! :hugs:

Woohoo congrats camichelle!!! Have updated the front page with your bfp.

Loobs have also updated for you!

Have my 21 day bloods tomorrow - scary!!!

Hanrh, Best of luck tomorrow! When will you have your results?

I'm not a blonde Hairftsher but when I started looking for info on these kinds of sites I had no clue what rainbow baby meant either and had to google it. :haha:
My understanding is it means a baby after miscarriage.... Like the rainbow at the end of the storm :)

hanrh - can you put me down for a tentative July 31st? My cycle is a bit wonk so I don't know for sure but that is the hope. Thanks!

Starluck - thank you! I think they said a few days so at some point next week i would imagine. Hoping i might get a bfp before that point and i wont need to know!

Mintastic - have added you to the front page! :)

Good luck with testing Hanrh! Forgive my ignorance, what are 21 day bloods?

Camichelle - I had to google it too when my doc suggested having it done. As far as I can figure its blood tests done at day 21 of your cycle to show progesterone levels. It will allow them to tell if you definitely ovulate.

How you feeling camichelle? Any more tests to show us?? haha I'm becoming a poas stalking addict :haha:

Something to share with you ladies... I was talking to my mother in law & she informed me that my husband was 10 pounds and 24 inches long when he was born!!!! His head also measured the size of a four month old!

I hope he doesn't produce children as big as himself! ;)

Camichelle - I had to google it too when my doc suggested having it done. As far as I can figure its blood tests done at day 21 of your cycle to show progesterone levels. It will allow them to tell if you definitely ovulate.

That is scary!!! I hope the best for you. :) and hey, the benefit is that you will know for sure, right?

Xo

How you feeling camichelle? Any more tests to show us?? haha I'm becoming a poas stalking addict :haha:

Feeling very nervous but also trying to be optimistic and not stress myself out. Was exhausted all day and that's after a good night sleep and took a nap!!! Lol
I plan to poas first thing in the morning and will post my results. FX for a darker line!!!!

Hi everybody.
Camichelle, congratulations! :dust: your way for darker lines and a super sticky bean.

So many posts hard to remember and respond to everyone from my phone.

I'm glad everyone is in good spirits either with bding tracking o or in the tww.

Hanrh, no worries on tomorrow. It will be over before you know it. I had my 21 day labs last month and had a level of 8, so this month I have the suppositories that I will start 3 dpo.

Dh finally felt good enough to get in a good bd this afternoon. Would like to try again tonight and tomorrow, but that's me being hopeful.

O pain is serious this cycle. .. wonder if it has to do with the soy isoflavones?

Hi ladies, thought I'd join you! This is my first ttc cycle and my first cycle off bcp so I don't have high expectations but hey ya never know. It's currently CD24 for me and I'm pretty sure it's O day. Positive opk yesterday, no ewcm but very watery and starting to change to creamy tonight. Not sure if I o'd or not but going to go with yes ;) I'll be testing somewhere around July 16-18.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->