Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Temp rise again today, so ff has my ch at CD13 for o, putting me at 3 dpo today. Kinda excited. While my ff test day is on the 18th I will do it on the 11th and 12th 9 and 10 dpo because the 12th is the dh bday!

Please put me down officially for the 18th.

It's 1am here in California and I'm planning to test in the morning when I get up. I can't sleep now as I'm too anxious! I'm nervous to test because I don't want to see another bfn. I know 10 dpo is still kind of early. AF is due on 13dpo so hoping something will show up if I am. Although I just have a walmart cheapie test and not frer because I've wasted so much money on those in the last 6 months! Fx for a bfp in the am!!

Fingers crossed! :D It's morning here in Cali now (I'm in LA!) so tell us if you tested! Can't wait, so excited for you!

Looking forward to all the updates later from the ladies who are testing today!

I'm in post AF limbo, waiting for O. Negative OPK today so right on track…x

Hey Vulpix and Jess I'm in Cali too, hour away from LA :)

Fx for you Jess :D

Temp rise again today, so ff has my ch at CD13 for o, putting me at 3 dpo today. Kinda excited. While my ff test day is on the 18th I will do it on the 11th and 12th 9 and 10 dpo because the 12th is the dh bday!

Please put me down officially for the 18th.

Will add u to the list :)

Fx for your bfp.

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies! Sadly it was another bfn this morning :( Maybe it's just too early? Idk..kinda feel like I'm out this cycle. AF due in 3 days

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies! Sadly it was another bfn this morning :( Maybe it's just too early? Idk..kinda feel like I'm out this cycle. AF due in 3 days

Aw, sorry Jess. I don't know anything about the sensitivity of Walmart cheapies but I guess it is still possible for you? Up until AF shows there is always a bit of hope anyway.

Awww sorry, Jess. Maybe test again in a few days. You're not out until the :witch: shows!

Sorry about the bfn Jess, but like the other girls said I'm not sure how great cheapies would be at detecting pregnancy early, so you're not out!

NDurham I hope you get your BFP by his birthday, that would be so great!

It's been fun reading about where everybody's from! I'm from Illinois, west of Chicago a ways.

Also, you could add me to the test list for the 12th, that'll be 14dpo for me...as long as I can hold out!
My temps we're almost identical for the last 4 days which was weird, but today I just got another jump of .4 degrees. I'm hoping it's the beginning of a beautiful triphasic pregnancy chart!

So many posts to catch up on!

Welcome to all the newcomers :flower:

Hanrh - Wednesday will be here before you know it :) I'm looking forward to hearing about the results.

Hairft - a 10 pound baby?! Holy cramoly. My husband was almost 9 pounds when he was born - makes me nervous LOL.

Camichelle, sorry to hear about your bad dream :( It's completely understandable that you'd be feeling negative after your losses and after a bad dream. But the second test definitely looks darker! Things are looking good. I'm so glad you'll stay and hang out with us :happydance:

Karen, FX this is your month!!

Haha just as I suspected I told dh I had tested and he seriously thinks I'm insane... then I texted him this morning and said I wanted to again and he just told me "calm your ass down" :haha:

LOL Maggz!! That is exactly what my husband would say to me!

HotMessJess, sorry to hear about the BFN. But if they are cheap tests, they may not be reliable this early. Try to keep your head up <3

MiaGirl - I hope this is your cycle!! Come on baby!

I'm from Connecticut (northeastern U.S.) :)

I'm feeling down that I'm still waiting for O :( Today is CD17. My CP is high, open, and soft so I think it's coming. I had a little EWCM yesterday, but OPK is still negative today (although it seems to be getting a *little* darker). We've been BDing pretty often, trying to be sure we have a good chance to catch the eggie! FX I O in the next few days.

:dust: for all of us!!!

xoxo

Thanks everyone! I'll try to hold out to test again or I might cave and grab a FRER. No symptoms of pregnancy or AF so we'll see :)

Camichelle, sorry to hear about your bad dream :( It's completely understandable that you'd be feeling negative after your losses and after a bad dream. But the second test definitely looks darker! Things are looking good. I'm so glad you'll stay and hang out with us :happydance:

xoxo

Thanks Starluck! I'm feeling better and more optimistic. I poas this morning and was a bit down because I expected it to be a bit darker after having skipped a day without testing but then I took another one this afternoon and it was almost as dark as control line. :happydance:

FX for O for you soon! Catch that eggie! :)

xoxo

Thanks Starluck! I'm feeling better and more optimistic. I poas this morning and was a bit down because I expected it to be a bit darker after having skipped a day without testing but then I took another one this afternoon and it was almost as dark as control line. :happydance:

FX for O for you soon! Catch that eggie! :)

Thanks Camichelle! YAY!!! - so glad that line is almost as dark as the control! :wohoo:

Looking forward to all the updates later from the ladies who are testing today!

I'm in post AF limbo, waiting for O. Negative OPK today so right on track…x

loobs I'm also in post af limbo. Im starting my opk tomorrow!!!

OMG its terrible being away for a few days.. i just spent like 30 mins going back into the thread...

Congrats to all the BFP!! Thats so exciting and great!!!

Welcome to all the newbie joiners!! This is a great source of info and support!!

I missed you all!!

Good luck to all the next testers!!!

I'm testing this month witch supposed to show July 11th impatient and already tried hpt and thought I saw faint positive but still plan on testing!

Hi! I am super new to this but really need others to talk with. I feel alone as I am not telling friends that we are TTC. I will be testing Friday at 10 dpo because I just can't wait any longer. This week is going to go by so slow. I am new to OPK but got a definite surge and BD that day and the two or three days before. Hoping that was enough. I am 32 and he is 29. We have been NTNP for 1 1/2 years and nothing yet. I'm just now getting more serious with the OPKs. Good luck to all and I'll definitely let y'all know how it goes!

camichelle!!! i am soooo happy that it's getting darker. :) you're so lucky!

Camichelle, so glad your line is darkening! :thumbup:

Starluck, Fx that you will O soon! The signs sound promising!

HotMessJess, sorry about the BFN, but there is definitely still time! Fx for you!

lweezy and cakelady, welcome to the thread, and good luck to you! :flower:

Miagirl, your chart is looking great!

I am 4dpo now according to FF. First they had my date as July 1, then July 2, and finally July 3. It seems to be staying steady on that date, and they changed the crosshairs from checked to solid, so I am happy about that! Countdowntopregnancy hasn't given me any suspected ovulation date at all, but FF knows me better. I've been using FF for about 15 months, compared to only a few with CTP, so I trust FF more.

Now that O was confirmed as a little later, I think we can change my test date to July 18.

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope it will be a great week for us all. :hugs:

I'm testing this month witch supposed to show July 11th impatient and already tried hpt and thought I saw faint positive but still plan on testing!

Welcome lweezy :)

Hi! I am super new to this but really need others to talk with. I feel alone as I am not telling friends that we are TTC. I will be testing Friday at 10 dpo because I just can't wait any longer. This week is going to go by so slow. I am new to OPK but got a definite surge and BD that day and the two or three days before. Hoping that was enough. I am 32 and he is 29. We have been NTNP for 1 1/2 years and nothing yet. I'm just now getting more serious with the OPKs. Good luck to all and I'll definitely let y'all know how it goes!

Welcome cakelady :) Sounds like you had great timing for BD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->