Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

I'm on CD18 and I think I am going to ovulate very, very soon! Got a good amount of EWCM today and my cervix feels higher than it has been; can just barely reach it. Needless to say my mood has improved ;) I'm going to take two OPKs today and see what they look like.

:happydance:

I a 4dpo now according to FF. First they had my date as July 1, then July 2, and finally July 3. It seems to be staying steady on that date, and they changed the crosshairs from checked to solid, so I am happy about that! Countdowntopregnancy hasn't given me any suspected ovulation date at all, but FF know me better. I've been using FF for about 15 months, compared to only a few with CTP, so I trust FF more.

Now that O was confirmed as a little later, I think we can change my test date to July 18.

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope it will be a great week for us all. :hugs:

Hey Karen, we are o twins and looks like we'll be testing together! :happydance: I still haven't gotten then solid CH yet.

Sorry about the bfn Jess, but like the other girls said I'm not sure how great cheapies would be at detecting pregnancy early, so you're not out!

NDurham I hope you get your BFP by his birthday, that would be so great!

It's been fun reading about where everybody's from! I'm from Illinois, west of Chicago a ways.

Also, you could add me to the test list for the 12th, that'll be 14dpo for me...as long as I can hold out!
My temps we're almost identical for the last 4 days which was weird, but today I just got another jump of .4 degrees. I'm hoping it's the beginning of a beautiful triphasic pregnancy chart!

Have added you !!! :)

Your chart is looking amazing btw. Am so hoping mine looks the same every morning I wake up!! Fx for u!

How awesome that we are on the same schedule! :)

Does FF say why it is the checked line? Under "cross-checking" mine said something about CP (I think because I had a "fertile" CP position/texture after ovulation). Maybe that is the case with yours.

I've been checking CP for a few cycles now, and I find it a bit frustrating, because it seems to change throughout the day! I think the CM and temps are more reliable, so moving forward, I may or may not use that data (well, hopefully I won't need to after this cycle anyway! :thumbup:)

Need some of that positive thinking right now. Want to cry. Worried I might be out for this cycle before I have even O'd. I am sick with some kind of stomach bug and crazy immune response full body blood vessel rash. Doctor is running tests and I may have to take some medication and/or just not be generally healthy enough to try this month. It would be kind of a miracle if it cleared up and I get answers in the next few days.

Need some of that positive thinking right now. Want to cry. Worried I might be out for this cycle before I have even O'd. I am sick with some kind of stomach bug and crazy immune response full body blood vessel rash. Doctor is running tests and I may have to take some medication and/or just not be generally healthy enough to try this month. It would be kind of a miracle if it cleared up and I get answers in the next few days.

Time to :dance: it out! (if you're a Grey's Anatomy fan ).

But try not to fret. Look on the positive side, would you really want to have a bfp when you're sick? Think of all the meds that could impact the baby. Let your body know's what's best for itself, even if our minds want different.

Are you doing anything holistic while you wait for the test results? Herb tea, water, vitamin c?

Thanks NDurham (Nona?). I also wasted money on OPKs now I feel like...
Doc put me on the BRAT diet (Bananas Applesauce Rice Toast) but did say I could have some tea also.

Thanks NDurham (Nona?). I also wasted money on OPKs now I feel like...
Doc put me on the BRAT diet (Bananas Applesauce Rice Toast) but did say I could have some tea also.

Well you can save them for next month no?

No, these are the stupid FR ones I never should have wasted my money on. They say you have to start using them on CD5 and for up to 20days after and that it bases your surge on your level from that day.

No, these are the stupid FR ones I never should have wasted my money on. They say you have to start using them on CD5 and for up to 20days after and that it bases your surge on your level from that day.

Booooo... That sucks. Well you're not alone. First opks I purchased were in a container that once opened had to be used within 30 days.

After 11months of ttc we got our bfp today!!!

Awesome, congrats lweezy! :happydance:

Time to :dance: it out! (if you're a Grey's Anatomy fan ).

But try not to fret. Look on the positive side, would you really want to have a bfp when you're sick? Think of all the meds that could impact the baby. Let your body know's what's best for itself, even if our minds want different.

Are you doing anything holistic while you wait for the test results? Herb tea, water, vitamin c?

Aw sorry about this whole thing mintastic... but don't feel out yet! We really don't know what might happen hon.
:hugs:

so, was trying to hold out until i gave AF a chance to come today, but tested this morning. BFN. affected me more than i thought it would.:sad1:

have been so emotional the last couple days, which is normal about a week before AF, so could just be that...but if that's the case, she just needs to hurry up and get here so i can start over.:gun:

have been in a funk for about a week now, and need something to snap me out of it...the weather (rainy season here in japan - constantly dreary) isn't helping either.:dohh:

anyway, there is still a sliver of hope for a BFP but am trying to move on to august...sigh.

Congratulations, lweezy! What wonderful news! :happydance:

Mintastic, I hope you feel better soon!

Sorry about the BFN, Jumpingo? How many days past ovulation are you? There may still be a chance! :hugs:

:happydance: and :dust: to you lweezy! So exciting.

So my temp dropped this morning, probably an implantation dip. My question. .... even though I know Temps after o can't really indicate much. ... but do yall think an implantation dip means the egg got fertilized and now we are just waiting to see if the egg and speed are viable? Or does the egg always implant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->