Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Need some of that positive thinking right now. Want to cry. Worried I might be out for this cycle before I have even O'd. I am sick with some kind of stomach bug and crazy immune response full body blood vessel rash. Doctor is running tests and I may have to take some medication and/or just not be generally healthy enough to try this month. It would be kind of a miracle if it cleared up and I get answers in the next few days.

hugs mintastic :hugs: I'm so sorry :( How are you feeling today?

so, was trying to hold out until i gave AF a chance to come today, but tested this morning. BFN. affected me more than i thought it would.:sad1:

have been so emotional the last couple days, which is normal about a week before AF, so could just be that...but if that's the case, she just needs to hurry up and get here so i can start over.:gun:

have been in a funk for about a week now, and need something to snap me out of it...the weather (rainy season here in japan - constantly dreary) isn't helping either.:dohh:

anyway, there is still a sliver of hope for a BFP but am trying to move on to august...sigh.

hugs to you as well jumpingo :hugs: I have the same question - how many days past ovulation are you?

:dust: all around!

So, my ovulation pains are gone - I'm going to check CM, CP, and take one or two OPKs today, but I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday! I hope this is our month <3

:happydance: and :dust: to you lweezy! So exciting.

So my temp dropped this morning, probably an implantation dip. My question. .... even though I know Temps after o can't really indicate much. ... but do yall think an implantation dip means the egg got fertilized and now we are just waiting to see if the egg and speed are viable? Or does the egg always implant?

the egg only implants when fertilized!! :happydance:

will do starluck!

Im sorry to hear that Jumpingo! As i always read on here, you are not out until AF arrives!! FX for you.

I am 10dpo today, AF due on Thursday. Temps are still high but no symptoms really. Apart from feeling really tired! But then again i am always tired!!!

Just rang the docs for results from my blood tests. They say results are in but they cant tell me anything until tomorrow! SO frustrating. I pleaded, but no luck!!

will do starluck!

Im sorry to hear that Jumpingo! As i always read on here, you are not out until AF arrives!! FX for you.

I am 10dpo today, AF due on Thursday. Temps are still high but no symptoms really. Apart from feeling really tired! But then again i am always tired!!!

Just rang the docs for results from my blood tests. They say results are in but they cant tell me anything until tomorrow! SO frustrating. I pleaded, but no luck!!

that is frustrating! good news is that it is only 1 day to knowing the results, so you will know very soon

will do starluck!

What blood work did you have done? Progestrone? HCG?

My test date is July 31st (maybe give or take a day or two).. will be O'ing late next week.

will do starluck!

What blood work did you have done? Progestrone? HCG?

Thank you star luck - just annoying when they have the info there that they can't pass it on!!!

I had fertility bloods apparently: 21 day progesterone, testosterone and a bunch of other things that I didn't really understand. Lots of letters representing things!!!

I'm going to wait it out and test on July 11th if AF doesn't show up since I have gotten a BFN today.

I think ill do the same pop tart - testing buddies?

Af is due Thursday so wanted to wait until after to test so as not to keep spending so much money on hpts!!!

Can I join in on your testing buddi-ness? :) Friday is the big BFP day!

Thanks starluck. Today I feel mostly fatigued. Also I am supposed to go back to work tomorrow but between this bug/infection and being put on an eat almost nothing diet I am just so drained and can't imagine working all day tomorrow. I have missed too many days now though so I have to go :(
Feeling a bit more positive about TTC - there is always the chance I will O late and even now p-tracker has me for the 16th so maybe I really can be well in time! FX!

And FX for everyone testing soon/waiting on results/waiting to miss AF - good luck all around :)

CD 10 for me. Not really anything going on here at the moment. DH is gone for his week of work and will be back on monday(14) or tuesday(15) and i will be O'ing on the 16th according to my app. But i am doing opks too.. We will have to get busy as soon as he walks in door!!! Hopefully that will be enough or i'll O a day later. Last month i had weird pains as thought i ovulated a second time on CD24. It was very weird, so thats why I'm counting on the opk to make sure!

As anyone made any drastic changes to there diets while TTC. IM trying to have less caffeine and drink more water. Just wondering if anyone has done anything crazy.

Also anyone else have borderline low thyroid... if so are you being treated and what did your doc have to say about it all. Im borderline low and my doc didn't want me to start on meds, and i need to re-test in sept. From what i've read it seems thyroid needs to be quite low in order to affect fertility.. but I'm sure everyone is different. Any input?

Sorry for the longggg post!
Have a good eve ladies..

Congrats lweezy!

Hope you start feeling better mintastic!

Still got my fx'd for many more BFP's!

AFM I'm feeling very discouraged. Got my first hcg beta back. Did it yesterday which I would estimate at the least to be 15-16 dpo and it was only 87. :(
I'm feeling like this is pretty low and internet searches on normal ranges seem so inconsistent. Doc said it "might" still be ok if the number doubles properly but I feel like I'm just preparing myself for the worst. Feeling mildly crampy and keep running to bathroom checking for bleeding. (So far none) Will go for another one tomorrow. Positive thoughts for me please ladies.

a bit late, playing catch-up!

lweezy:happydance::happydance:

karen and starluck, thanks:hugs:
i don't know what DPO i am because i didn't temp or do any kind of symptom watching. my husband and i just got married and the first month was pretty much NTNP. i have a pretty consistent AF cycle and but never paid attention to what day i got CM or anything, so O could be earlier or later in my cycle and i wouldn't know!:dohh:

hanrh, thanks, yeah, trying to remind myself that too - not out until AF...:coffee: and i HATE when they won't tell you anything over the phone!:growlmad: i just married a man in the military and i thought they would be super anal about that (privacy and everything) but they called and left a MESSAGE on my phone saying there was nothing abnormal in a test i had done a week earlier (not TTC related, but nothing abnormal is always good, right?!:winkwink:) and i was so shocked they did that! sorry they're making you wait, but almost able to go soon??

camichelle,:hugs:<3

mintastic, i hope you are feeling better soon!:flower::flower:

welcome maggz!! when are you testing?

and camichelle - thinking of you! xo

Thanks everyone for the congratulations! Super excited and I hope it works out. I wish baby dust to you all, sticky beans any everything! Also I'm happy to be posted on the list.

Hey girls, well after another failed cycle last month I'm here crossing my fingers again. CD8 today so still a long way off but will be testing at the very end of July (the 30th). Good luck to all the mum to be's xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->