• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Angel - I won't lie its a lot harder than I thought it would be. Breast feeding has really been a challenge. I don't mind it so much during the day but at night time she's a sure slow eater and it can be very isolating. It's not like my DH can take one of the night shifts. I had some pretty ugly baby blues for a little bit. Some days are worse and some everything goes great lol. I think the worse was last week I developed a breast infection, had a fever of 102 for almost 3 days and my one breast anytime she nursed it felt like glass was in there ouch!! So just remember take it one day at a time and don't set up ultimatums for yourself. And remember you are a good mom there is no right or wrong way to do things. But there are a lot of moms out there who will argue their way is best lol.

Abe - my fingers are super crossed :hugs:

Swimmy - THanks for sharing. I have to admit that having a hard time breast feeding is a real fear of mine. Especially the night time + no sleep + having to go back to work within 12 weeks part. But I really want to at least try to breast feed. :hugs:

Swimmy - turned out to be another BFN. I've got a follow-up appointment on Friday, where we'll be looking at doing an FET, possibly with an endo scratch, or embryo glue in November.

Abe - I'm so sorry :( what is fet or endo glue I'm not familure with that?

Idk about you guys but we have had rain the last 4 days and it doesn't look like its letting up anytime soon. I'm ready for nice weather again!

FET is a frozen embryo transfer. Because I only transferred one of my three blasts I've got two that have been frozen, so we'll be looking at transferring either one or both of them. Embryo glue is something they use to help the embryo attach to the lining. I should have more info later today :)

How did your visit go? Any new info on the transfer? I'm glad you were able to have a few frozen for transfer.

Going back to work in a few days :( not looking forward to that

DH and I decided to hold off on the transfer until we're down a few pounds, and then we really can give the FET its best chance. Both of us joined WW three weeks ago, and have since switched to NTNP. If it happens I'll be over the moon, but if it doesn't at least we've got our frosties.

Oh no! If only you didn't have to! Who's going to be watching lo while you and DH are at work?

Abe - Good luck! Hopefully you are able to get there soon. How's WW going? A couple of my friends do WW and have had a lot of success with it.

Swimmy - So sorry you have to go back soon. Who's going to watch LO while you're back to work? I'm lucky I've got my mom and sister for the first 3 months after I go back to work, then I have summer break off (teacher perk) and then I'll have to find permanent care after that. I'll be looking at daycares around here soon because waiting lists are long. :(

AFM - I'm 28 weeks this week! Officially 3rd Tri! :happydance: I can't believe i only have 12 weeks left!!

She's moving around like crazy lately. I was feeling her mostly only in the evenings before but for the past 5-6 days I'm starting to feel her more often throughout the day, and her kicks and moves are getting strong enough that DH is feeling her more regularly (which always amazes him).

I've got my 28 week appointment this week (Thursday) and I'll have my GD test, plus get a vaccine (Tdap I think). Baby's room is 99% done, we keep getting tons of free stuff from some facebook groups we are in (the city we live in has a "Buy Nothing" group where people give away free stuff to whoever they want, and I've got a ton of baby stuff that way). :) I'm so excited for her to be here. <3

WW is going great! Been at it for three weeks now, and I'm already down 8lbs! Still have 65 to go, but I think we're off to a great start!

Sorry gals I haven't been on much, how is everyone doing??

AFM I still have't gotten a period post baby and it's starting to annoy me (i know right who would have thought I would ever want AF to show up for once haha)

Hope everyone has a great holiday!

I can imagine that being frustrating. One girl the other day said she just got hers back and her baby is 8 months old. And she expected it to be even later than that! I guess our bodies take some time to heal after creating people. Lol

i didn't get mine again until i stopped breastfeeding completely, but i think some people get it again while breastfeeding. who knows!:shrug:

Jump, congrats on your new(ish) pregnancy and your move!

Happy early thanksgiving, everyone!

I thought I would just pop in to see how everyone is doing with pregnancy/baby

Congrats Michelle!

i totally missed your post michelle...and i see your ticker!!:winkwink::happydance: congrats!

i had my 20 scan for baby #2 (nicknamed baby po, or po bear) this morning and everything is looking good.:thumbup: we are team yellow again!

hope everyone is doing well also...:wave:

Congrats Jump!

Are you team yellow by choice?

I'm doing well, down 30.5 lbs since starting weight watchers. Hopefully we've got something cooking in the oven... temps are looking really good this month. Hopefully I'll be joining all of you soon!

we are! we loved being team yellow last time so it was an easy decision to do it again this time. my husband gets to find out first and be the one to tell me "it's a ___!" <3 it was a good distraction topic during labor too.:haha:

fingers crossed for you this time around! are you an early tester?:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"