Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Hey gals how is everyone doing? Abe how is IVF protocol going? I'm getting so excited for you.

Afm baby girl came into the world on Aug 5th 2 weeks early. Fluid level was too low so she needed to come then. C-section was a breeze, honestly I mean surgery hurts of course but I never took anything stronger than Tylenol for pain haha. So happy she's here but those darn post hormones can be really rough.

Oh I'm so happy for you swimmy! You've waited so long, and I know you were really worried about your fluid levels. Do we get to see a picture of her?

Protocol is going okay. I've had my baseline scan and bw done and everything has checked out. Just waiting for AF now (should be here by Monday-ish) to start injections. The entire procedure has been paid for as of this morning, and we are picking up my injections tonight. So nervous and worried and excited all in the same go, its actually making me a bit queezy. We're doing an Antagonist protocol, so I'll be on Gonal-F, Luveris and Cetrotide for the next couple of weeks. Not looking forward to the needles, but it will all be worth it in the end :)

Congrats Swimmy!!! I'm so happy for you! And now you can quit worrying about those dang levels! :)

Abe - good luck with the next cycle! Sounds intense but very exciting! :)

Here's a picture of her :) she's so tiny. This last visit just under 6 lbs! So I can't do the cloth diapers until she gets a little bigger lol. I will say sometimes being a new mom is extremely rewarding and I wouldn't change it for the world. But last night I felt like it didn't matter what I did she was screaming. Finally this morning she has calmed down and I managed to get an hour of sleep. Hopefully it gets a little better once we get more of a routine now. But for now this little miss is calling all the shots hahaha.

Abe - omg can't believe this could very well be it!! I'm so excited for you. I know shots stink though :( but totally will be worth it!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 11
She's so adorable swimmy! The screaming will get easier to deal with. My SIL's son has really bad colic- it took a while before anyone knew how to calm him down. Last night I babysat him for a couple of hours, and he was so good until about ten minutes before she came home. The only reason he was crying at that point was because he was hungry! It'll get better :) Congratulations mama!

We start stimming tomorrow! Clinic called, and it doesn't matter if I get AF or not, my lining is thin enough to start!

Let the pin cushion-ness commence!

Good luck Abe!

Swimmy, she's gorgeous!

Over here, in the TWW. Not much to report. Been having sore nipples since O day. Start the progesterone tonight. Feeling pretty good about this cycle, so I hope this is it!

Good luck Michelle!

AFM- I don't know how much longer I can keep poking myself with three different needles every day. Good news is that follies are nearing trigger size, so hopefully I'll only have another 2 days of this, most likely going to be 4 days though....uggh...

Yay for a good feeling Michelle! Praying this is it for you!

Wow Abe!! So close already! That must be exciting! Except for the needles. Hopefully not too many more!! Keep us posted!

So, had my retrieval this morning. They got 14 eggs 9 were mature, another 2 are maybes so they'll need to look under a larger scope to see for sure. The embryologist will be giving us a call tomorrow morning to let us know how many fertilized!

Yay!!! That is a great number to start with Abe! Congrats! Praying for a great fertilization report tomorrow!!!

Chart is looking good Michelle! How soon will you be testing???

Got the call!

Turns out 10 were mature eggies, and of those 10, 9 fertilised! I'm over the moon excited! ICSI fertilisation rates are supposed to be about 70%, so the fact we got 90% to fertilise is just wonderful and leaving me so very hopeful for this cycle!

Hooray Abe!!! What an amazing report!!! Are you doing a fresh transfer??

So long as I don't get OHSS that's the plan! No symptoms so far though, and feeling pretty good for having done retrieval yesterday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->