Ttc #1 Positive thinking buddies, sticking together. (13 BFPs, 2 angels)

Great news! Keep us posted! Transfer could be coming up so soon!!

Looks like we may be going to Day 5! Of the 9 embryos:
  • 7 are growing at a normal rate (4 cells)
  • 1 is growing at a faster rate, which may indicate chromosomal abnormalities (5 cell)
  • 1 is growing at a slower rate (3 cell)

This is excellent news! The embryologist will call tomorrow with another update, and let us know if I need to come in for transfer or not in the afternoon. If not, we should be good to go on Saturday!

Yay!! 7 is such a great number at this stage! I'm so excited for you!!

Transfer was done yesterday! Currently 1dp5dt! Feeling a little crampy every now and then, hoping it's our little baby getting all nice and cozy. I'm on prometrium and estrace until they can confirm pregnancy. We've got another two frozen though if this doesn't work. I'll probably cave at some point and POAS. Beta is scheduled for September 16!

Yay Abe!! How many did you transfer? BTW, love the pic! So cool that it could be the first picture of your child! Good luck! I'm so rooting for you!

Our clinic will only transfer 1 blastocyst (5 Day) or 2-3 Day embryos. Thanks! I find it totally cool and if this is our BFP I'm starting an album and keeping it in there :)

The official count after transfer and freezing is 1 transferred, and 2 in the freezer. I'm hoping that's all we need!

First day back to work with students today went good. I was up at 1;30am again and couldn't go back to sleep so that made it hard, and being on my feet after spending the summer on my @$$ was hard (10,000 steps by 4pm = VERY SORE BODY) but the kids were good and I'm optimistic that it will be a good year. :) <3

omg i love that picture! i can't wait to hear your beta results! fingers are sooo crossed!

Really trying to stay positive. Right now I'm not feeling any different than the other 15 months we've been trying haha.

How's motherhood treating you, swimmy?

I've been back in the classroom for almost a week now (TGIF!) and I'm happy to be back,and loving my kids, though my feet are KILLING me and I'm really sore at the end of the day. :( A lot of my former students are stopping by to say hi and say how they miss me and wish they had me again for math this year ( teachers favorite thing to hear <3 ). I cut all my hair this summer to very short so I'm getting a lot of "OMG You're Hair!" and then I stand up or turn around and the follow up statement is "OMG You're pregnnat!!!?!?!!" :rofl: Word spread pretty quickly after the first two days and a lot of kids stop by just to see the bump. :haha: And then of course they're like "ooooh now we know why you missed so much school in May/June". :dohh: Apparently there was a rumor I might have cancer :dohh: Glad I Set that straight!

Abe - can't wait to hear your results! :)

There was a ghost line on the test from yesterday. On the left was 2DP5DT and on the right is 5DP5DT. Won't be testing again until Sunday, and if that's negative then I'm just going to wait for the betas. So tired of seeing BFNs.

Angel - ho-ly! Well, at least you got the whole, "not cancer, just pregnant" thing sorted out! The things kids come up with...

I totally forgot to post them in my last post! Here they are:

Attachments

• 09-08-16.jpg
    09-08-16.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 9
It's been a while since I've looked at a test. But by the point you are at an FRER would probably be the best to pick something up. I'm not sure which brand you have there. FRERs were always most sensitive for me.

I hope it's the start of a line though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->