• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #1

Yari - I made a previous post to try to explain all that I felt starting right after ovulation. I don't remember the DPO because I was trying not to keep track, but I do remember dizziness and a headache or two.

I don't know about the broken nail though. Hahahaha!!! :haha:

Sunshine - I hope you're having fun!!!!

My friends and I used to listen to bachata and swoon over Romeo and Toby Love and all of those guys and man bash, lol. Good times. I love to dance bachata too! I haven't gotten the chance too in forever! :dance::dance:

I feel so much better today. My cramps are all but gone. Now I just feel really full all the time with the occasional twinge. 3 more weeks until our first appointment. :happydance:

I'm also really excited that my libido is finally returning :bunny:

How is everyone!?

i lost my libido towards the end of what should have been my O week. I think it might have come earlier than expected this time around. that's never happened to me before.. ughh!!! I HATE THIS!:nope: I don't want to DTD, all i want to do is punch my poor husband for no reason lol I just want to sleep and be left alone. i haven't been in a bad mood, but i just don't want to be touched unless it involves a massage. according to my calendar I have 9 days before AF comes for her unwanted visit. TWW can make anyone go insane. I feel for the women that have been at this for years. I'm still on cycle 7 and I'm driving myself nuts.:wacko::cry:

I felt like that for about a week. I didn't even want him around me. Everything he did got on my nerves. I felt really bad because he was being beyond sweet. It will pass, maybe it's some type of hormonal thing??

Now we are OK, but def not dtd as much as when we were tryna make a baby, but that's OK because it doesn't feel like work as much.

so i just went to the bathroom and had some clear cm. maybe I'm ovulating late? if that's the case, i'm definitely out this month.

so i just went to the bathroom and had some clear cm. maybe I'm ovulating late? if that's the case, i'm definitely out this month.

:cry::cry: No! Well, it may just be a second surge. I can't remember, are you using OPKs? I don't think you can predict everything based on your CM, well at least I couldn't.

Let's hope you've already ovulated! :hugs:

Hmmmm well everyone is different. But I could always tell by my cm. Just dtd to be sure? You're still not oit it could be a second chance!!!

I am having lots of fun! It's been cold somedays but still nice. We went up to St Augustine the others day. I always love going there. But brrrrr. My feet were numb lol. Today is nice though. I went to the gym and sat by the pool.

As for dpo info. The only sign I had was lotiony cm from 5dpo on which isn't normal for me. But everyone is differnt so that may not be a sign for you. It stresses me out to symptom spot as they are so similar. But I know its hard not to. I drove myself nuts lol

well now it's a milky cm. usually i'm completely dry after O week, but idk. I'm super gassy too my hips hurt and my tailbone hurts and my upper back. :nope:I get these symptoms for AF and O. I don't really feel like dtd:dohh: but I guess i'll force myself to. :wacko: according to my calendar I should be 4-6 dpo. I did lose track this cycle. let's see.

Hmmmm well I don't know about the other symptoms. But lotiony/milky was my sign. I'm usually dry from O to af.

Fx

Ps. Are you in Miami? Ice always wanted to go there. Also I'm going to disney on Monday. Woot woot. I wish I knew how to dance bachata. I love reggae though. (Not reggaton) Dh djs on the side and I always love when places want him to play reggae lol.

A lot of cm is a good sign. The biggest thing for me was that the symptoms stayed even when AF was about to come.

Sunshine yes i'm in miami. I love it here! There's always something to do.

My libido is still MIA. I feel bad for my DH. He's been wanting to dtd and i just can't find it in me to do it. I don't want to be touched. I don't know what is wrong with me. I'm usually down for dtd at any time, but this week i just haven't been able to. My nipples hurt soooo bad. Showering is painful. My hips hurt. My upper back hurts. I've been extra thirsty. I hope this means i'm getting a bfp soon. I just feel like garbage. My poor hubby is a trooper. He's suffering through all this with me without complaining. So supportive. Our men deserve awards. If AF comes this month I'm going to be fuming. These symptoms this cycle are no joke.

Yari, those symptoms sounds promising, horrible, but promising. One a week until testing! I'm rooting for you!

Your hubby sounds like a great guy. I hope your libido comes back soon. I feel like when mine is gone, I turn into a monster. lol

Did everyone have a good weekend? I watched most of the Super Bowl. The ending was disappointing. We also went to a 5th grade basketball game. That was probably the most entertaining portion of the entire weekend. Oh! I had a chance to see my niece as well. She's about 4 months and rolling over and very sweet and bubbly. Awww, I can't wait.

One of my friends announced she's having a BOY. Apparently she got a blood test that tells the gender at 10-12 weeks?? That doesn't sound very safe too me.... I'm researching it.

Syd--- how are you doing?

i can't wait to test. hubs keeps asking me when I'm going to test and i have to keep telling him that it's too early for that. I must resist! lol i didn't get to watch the super bowl because we had tests to do for our online classes and a paper that was due at midnight:nope: saturday we ran errands all day and friday we had more tests. life of a student is hard :dohh: but we're taking as many classes as we can so that we're ahead when we have a baby. once I give birth i would have to take one or 2 classes at a time online. i should be done by spring or fall of 2016 so it's really not too bad.

Cheri i've never heard of a blood test to detect the gender of the baby... Have you found anything on it yet? How can they tell like that? i hate getting blood work done. i would definitely be patient and wait for the sonogram.:shrug:

Hey ladies. Just checking in. :))

I ha s heard of the blood test but I dont know much about it. In Canada we can't find out until 18-20 weeks. So I was planning to go across the border to get it at 14 weeks - the sonogram. I felt I wouldnt be 100% comfortable with the blood work. I'm not sure if I'd believe it that early. But that's just me lol

Yari I'm sorry you're having tough few days. It's draining. The tww. I can't wait for you to be able to test. I would say don't do it until at least day 11. You'll just be miserable if it's too early.

AFm. I went to Disney yesterday. I have been having spotting from the d&c and yesterday was the first day I had clear cm. Ahhhhhh. I was so so excited. It means things are going back to normal. I am so excited. And I was so happy yesterday. THEN I finally found Minnie. After a massive mouse hunt I found her right after. I got a few pics and I was one happy girl. :) haha.

I agree with Sunshine. I took and early test and it was negative. :cry:

You found Minnie! :happydance: That's amazing. I'm so glad you're having a great time. You deserve to relax and have some fun! I bet you were on cloud nine :cloud9: Also, yay for the clear CM. You'll probably make your target "start trying again date" at this rate. Are you still planning on doing things a little different this time? I thought you mentioned progesterone or something along those lines.

So, that's test I was talking about seems to be a fairly invasive blood test that test from chromosomal abnormality issues, but can also test for whether the Y chromosome it present. If it's present then you'll be having a boy because as women we only have XX, so the Y would be from a male baby. I guess they do it early in case the parents want to terminate due to downs syndrome or other issues. However, the Y testing is optional. I asked my sister who is a nurse and she said that it has a risk of miscarriage associated with it, so you shouldn't get it done unless your risk of an abnormality outweighs the miscarriage risk. Whoooo! I don't know about all that.

Anyway, that's all I found out.

yari! ... that's what I said!

Hey guys. I have a lot of stuff left over from TTC. After my first appointment, I think I'll feel comfortable getting rid of it. I have wondfo OPK strips and pregnancy testing strips, 3 FRER, and one ClearBlue test - I don't know what it is because I threw away they box, but it's not digital. I might have some other stuff, but I can't remember. Anyway. I don't know if you feel comfortable, but if any of you do need/want them, I can mail them to your PO Box or the like.

Just let me know. My appointment is on Feb 23 and then I'd be willing to mail them out. Otherwise, I'll just make a general post on this forum and send them to whoever.

I just wanted ya'll to have first dibs.

After I test this month I will let you know if i still need or not :) hopefully by saturday i will know. I'm super anxious!

Hey Ladies! So much happens on here whenever I'm unable to get online!

Babydust-- Nice to meet you, Yari! :hi: How cool that you're DH is from Cuba! I'm sure you guys will make beautiful babies. :winkwink: What did you think of the preseed? Think it made a difference? How are you feeling today? Symptoms are so frustrating, especially because pregnant/AF are so similar. My DH does the same thing with things as small as a broken nail. You're closing in on the last few days of your TWW, right?

Sunshine--Living it up in Florida, eh? :thumbup: Has the weather been nice? What park did you end up going to?

Nmpjcp-- Hi Cheri!:hi: I also say your user name letter out loud as I type them. Cool that you enjoy Bachata! I used to love dancing Bachata, but that was before I got married. I'm afraid my husband and I are as white as they come, meaning we don't have very much rhythm. I agree with you about raggaeton being kinda trashy.

Afm-- everyday at work gets a little bit easier. The girl I'm replacing, who is training me, is really good at her job so it makes it more obvious when I mess up. But she also once was new, right??
As for the TWW, I have no idea where I actually stand right now. My BBT chart looks much like it did last month. FF has me on 9 DPO today, but none of the other symptoms line up. My boobs are really sore today but haven't felt anything else out of the ordinary.

Btw, as for first name basis, I guess you guys already know me! I'm Syd! :blush:

Thought I was doing okay being patient this month but then I just checked Facebook. My sister and BIL officially made their pregnancy announcement to everyone today, and 2 other friends have announced babies in the last 48 hours. Phooey. :nope:

Awwwww Syd. I'm sorry. I know how difficult IT is to see the announcements. I actually deleted fb a few weeks ago, I was sick of seeinf peoples kids and pregnancy stuff. I feel much less stressed without it, I also have more time on my hands haha.

The weather has been nice. A little chilly some days, hot others. I've got myself a nice tan thouh so I'm happy :)
I'm glad the job is getting easier for you...and yes, everyone is new at some time! You'll be just fine. I'm glad it's distracting you from the Tww.

I also agree with the reggaton. i wish I could dance bachata. I should teach myself lol. You guys all know how? That's so cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->