Ttc #1

Lol. You're a beast Sunshine! I've been concentrating on arms and some legs these days. I'm nowhere near your fitness level though. Ha ha ha.

I'm finally picking up my puppy tomorrow. I had a nightmare than he peed all over my house and was a terror from terrorland. Ekkkk. So. Nervous. Can't. Sleep.

hahahaha he will definitely pee in your house. You psychic you ;)

I went. I'm dying right now as I try to drink my protein shake. Holy toledo. Breath in, breath out.

I'm going back to work next week. Well, part time until the end of the year. I miss my kids <3

Sunshine, you're a teacher right? I can't remember.

Yeah, legs are brutal. After leg day last week, I had to walk down the stairs sideways. These days I don't have much energy to do anything but leg lifts, some arm weights, and that't it. I'm so tired like I've run a marathon.

I keep falling asleep at work today, so I've been online a lot between completing my work in order to stay awake.

Yup I am :) love it.

Oh man. I hear you. I did shred and I literally don't think my legs will move again. They're pretty much telling me where to go haha. And yet not taking me there.

Awesome.

Happy Valentines Day to you all!! Did you do anything special/romantic? We used a gift card from his mom to go out to dinner last night, figured it wouldn't be as busy.

Sunshine, I'm excited for you that your cycle came again! Does that mean you guys can officially begin TTC again?? How is it being back at work?

What do you ladies do to motivate yourselves to exercise? I'm having a hard time making myself do anything because I'm just exhausted by the time I get home from work and then have to work on dinner and other household stuff.:sleep: Exercise is the last thing I want to do, though I know I really need to...

Decided to give myself projects to focus on while we're TTC and waiting so i went and got a fabric jellyroll. I'm going to make a baby quilt! Got neutral colors so it can go either way. :blush: Going to start a box and just stash some stuff away. My mom is already buying maternity clothes:)shrug:) so I put those in there.

My exercise is hit or miss! Lol. But when I do it, I think about how good I feel after. Plus, it's only 30 mins.

Syd - a box sounds like a really good idea.

We had an OK Vday. My morning sickness misery has hit, so I didn't really eat much. It was nice to get out and spend a little alone time together though.

I hope all is well with you guys. It's back to work tomorrow for me. xoxoxo

Syd - i share your pain. i'm always exhausted. I work full time, go to school full time and then come home to cook and all that good stuff.

I feel like I've been MIA! My weekend was long and kind of sad. i wasn't able to spend time alone with my hubs. On friday we took his sister that just arrived from Cuba to dave & busters. on valentine's day we took her and his other sister and my little sister to the mall to get her clothes. and we were there alllllll day and night. she was in awe of the mall. didn't want to leave. on sunday i couldn't go anywhere because my mom had to take my grandmother to the hospital and i had to stay home with my sister which was sick while my DH went to church. and then yesterday DH and i had to stay home because my sister had no school and we had to babysit. so the weekend was for everyone else. we need a weekend for us now.

Whooo that does sounds like a lot of time with other people. I feel your pain. I'm finally back to work today since Thursday, and I spent almost the entire time with either our puppy or my stepdaughter or my nieces. We had icy weather. The kids are still out of school, but I'm kinda of glad everyone is going back to work. Routine is good.

Hopefully you'll get to spend time with your hubby soon Yari. Time alone with the DH is golden. :)

AFM - again, I'm glad to be back at work. Also, tomorrow marks 8 weeks, so I'm cautiously excited about my little Jellybean. I'm hoping and wishing for one of you to join me this cycle.

Hugs :hugs:

i really need a little ray of sunshine this cycle. Things have been a little difficult for us these past few days. We were trying to buy a house and we were approved for a loan, but then they said I wasn't approved and I can't buy anything after 3 months of looking and thinking that we were ok. Now I have to move from my mom's house because she just purchased a house and we don't fit there with her and my sister, plus we need to be alone already. We moved in with her when my dad passed away to help her out, but now it's time for everyone to move on with their normal lives. It's hard being married and living with in laws. I love my mom, but sometimes parents get involved in things and make situations worse. I feel like my DH and I are fight more because of that... Luckily, the place where we were before is available again and we can move back in to our little efficiency for a while until we can buy a house. And today is such a gloomy day in miami. rain and dark clouds, just makes me want to sleep. Hubby is sick and needed me to pick him up at work, but my boss didn't let me leave. I'm kinda tired of bending over backwards for these people and then they treat me like some kind of animal. I would get up and walk away, but i do need my job. i make more money than my husband and we wouldn't be able to live anywhere without my income. ughh.. i want to choke somebody today.

sorry about the tantrum. i needed to vent lol thanks.

Whew! It's ok to vent. That's what we are here for. It's fortunate that your previous apartment is available, though I can understand the frustration of living with in laws.

I hope things improve for you this week! :hugs:

Awwwww Yari. It's okay to vent. We're here for you. I can imagine how stressful that would be. It's tough when yiu and Dh dont get your own space. I hear ya. I live most of the time with my husband, but I live with my parents when I teach (unfortunately DH's school took us away from where we lived for now). So I know how hard it is to not be in your own space. But I hope everything works out for you. That sucks about the loan, so annoying. Why did they take it back? When can you move into your old place? I love/hate renting -- I hate throwing money away, but I love the flexibility of it. And not being tied down....so maybe this is a blessing so you can save some money before you find your dream place.

Can I just say that my puppy is about to drive me up the wall? We are definitely dog people and not puppy people. We have decided to re-home him, which is sad, but even my step-daughter who begged for the puppy is fed up.

We have to be the most impatient and busy family around!:nope::wacko::dohh:

On another note, hope everyone is doing ok with work and everything else that's going on in life.

I wanted to ask you all if you wanted to see my scan pictures if I get any on Monday. I don't want to be insensitive. So please be HONEST. Otherwise, I'll keep them to myself.

Hugs. :hugs:

Awww Hun, thank you for asking. You have NO idea how much that means to me. I'm totally fine with it - I'm happy for you! I want us to all share this stuff when each of our time comes, so please feel free to post it. If the other ladies are uncomfortable, that's understandable- about 2 weeks ago I may have felt the same, so maybe pm me them if it's better :)

So sad about the puppy. I hope you find a good home for him. It's hard for them to adjust to new places, so I hope you find his forever home with a nice, safe family.

Afm I'm home for work. But it's super slow right now, so I think I'm heading back to be with Dh tomorrow, or Saturday for sure. I need to work...but it just hasn't been busy. I'm temping and on CD10. Does anyone know how to put my FF chart on here?

Syd and Yari I hope you ladies are doing well. We're all back in The game now. I have good feelings for this thread and spring!

Thanks sunshine!

Maybe this link will help you add your chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/TechFaqs/Sharing-Your-Chart.html

It's sleeting and showing and only 30 degrees. I think they are going to cancel my first appt which is tomorrow morning. I'm so upset. :( I hate February in the South. Any sign of winter weather and everyone freaks out and cancels everything. Ahhhhhhh!!!!

Cheri I have no problem with seeing the scan. It is very exciting and you have our full support! I think the green monster usually comes out for us when a family member or coworker gets a BFP lol.

So my appointment was cancelled. It's still snowing. In Arkansas that means no work, no school, no leaving the house. I had to switch drs because mine couldn't see me again until March 16th. I received an appointment for next Tuesday, March 3rd. Hopefully it will work out.

I hope you guys are doing well.

Sunshine - how is temping going?

Yari - you're in your fertile period!!! and Syd - I'm not sure where you are, but I hope you're doing ok with work and bd-ing and everything.

Hugs!

Hi Cheri!!

So sad to hear about your appointment. But I'm really glad you get one sooner tHan March 16. While it sucks it was cancelled, I wish it was like thsf here lol. Being told to stay inside on a bad day sounds great to me!! Hope you're doing well despite that though.

Yari --- are you near O time? Yahoo!!!! We must be close.

I started temping again. We aren't trying this month though, the Dr gave me a bunch of prescriptions for the blood work I had done to determine the cause of mcs. I'm on crazy high vitsmin D and iron. I'm a vegetarian so I always knew my iron was low, but it should be between 80-130 and I'm a 4. Yikes. Apparently my spinach shake and salad every day isn't cutting it. Soooooo, I should wait a month for those to kick I'm before trying full force. I'm also not sure I'm ovulating this cycle as its CD14 and no ewcm, and I also got af 3 weeks after mc. So, seems like a month is the way to go!!

Fingers crossed for you Yari, and Syd too!

Syd - how are. You? Busy with work? :)

I am in my fertile week! we are trying not to stress about it so much. DH and i DTD 2 nights in a row. the 23rd and 22nd. I'm not doing the opk's this cycle and didn't use preseed either. DH and I had a rough few days this week also. we had an argument that escalated very quickly over something ridiculous. thankfully, we were raised to fix things when they are broken. we fixed it 2 days later and that's when we started DTD again. we've been way too stressed with life. we're planning a vacation to disappear for a week in the last week of June. not sure where to go yet. open to suggestions! :)

syd - how's work treating you? corporate life can be so overwhelming sometimes, but it keeps us busy! hope you're doing well. let us know when it's time for you to test. if I recall you are ahead of me by a week or so, right?

sunshine - so happy that you're back on track with us!! soooo excited! I wish I knew how to temp correctly, but I just can never understand how to do it lol. I feel like it's not as time consuming as I think it is and maybe that's what's holding me back. :shrug:

Cheri - you test the day after my first wedding anniversary! I can't wait to see your little peanut! I wish it was a little colder down here in Miami. we had a one day winter. went down to 37 and the next day it was in the 80's again lol. I was telling my boss that florida should have "rain days" like you all have your snow days. It's just as dangerous driving down the wet streets. people here don't know how to drive and rain just makes us sleepy :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->