TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Never, I wish I could remember that poem or prayer that wishes us The serenity to accept the things we can't change or something like that but hopefully you know what I mean. And I wish you a speedy 2 days and love from the people around you whatever the result. Xxx

neversaynever - I am sending you all the love and strength I can and hoping that everything is ok with your little bean. :hug:

Andrea - so sorry you are feeling it won't be a happy outcome :hugs: I pray with all my heart that it will be :hugs:

I think this is the prayer Butterfly was trying to remember:

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

Nevernever sweety, You are not suppose to have any symptomps at all at this stage of pregnancy. If there was sthg wrong you would have been cramping and hurting. Please, please please don't get yourself worked up as long as you don't have cramping you are absolutely fine. (Even bleeding without cramps doesn't mean a mc) Also please keep reminding yourself that you are pregnant and all pregnancies are different than the other. Just because you had a mc before it doesn't mean you will have it again.

I had no nausea at all through out. The only symptomps I had were due to hyperstimmulation and apart from that nothing. I was a little sleepy that's all. But that was after 6-7 weeks.
Keep positive baby. :hugs::hugs::hugs: Hugs and prayers for you xxx

Also after 6-7 weeks your progestrone levels and your eastrogen starts settling down. It is not as high as where they started anymore so probobly the lack of symptomps you are talking about is that drop. This is absolutely normal. Are you using any progestrone supplements? If you are not you can ask to be prescribed on your appointment just to be on the safe side if you like.

Ahh I just remembered on my 7 week scan my hyperstimmulation symptoms was gone and i had panicked cause the nurse told me my HCG wasn't rising as much anymore. So I started crying at the dr literally and the guy was in a shock. he didn't know how to calm me so gave me a little hug. :)))
Than he said it's normal not to have any symptoms cause all the hormones start declining to a settled number.

Never,
I know that it is so hard waiting for scans & test results to reassure us that the pregnancy is going well. Apart from being tired, my nausea didn't kick in until after 7 weeks and many of my friends & my mom had no nausea throughout so I hope you are one of that lucky number. Hang in there and I'm sure you will feel better on Friday. Praying for Furry. ;)

Thank you ladies and I love that saying butterfly/wooly :hugs:

I know I haven't had cramping or spotting...I didn't last time so for me, it doesn't reassure me. My symptoms of boobs hurting, queasy, tired, constanly peeing were coming along nicely and then stopped. Most of the time sypmtoms come and go, they don't just stop. last time my body held on for almost 6 weeks to something that never even progressed passed a yolk sac...just continued to grow and empty gestational sac and I had symptoms all the way to nine weeks...that's when the sac stopped growing and my symptoms went.

Please forgive me for sounding rude, I've been like this since I was 6 weeks when things are supposed to be kicking off. I'm accepting of what is most likely to have happened, I have had the time to come to terms with it this time so hopefully I'll be able to dust myself off and move on again.

I'll let you know the outcome on Friday :flower:

XxX

Hi Girls,

I am constantly lurking on this thread because I just turned 38 and my DH and I are TTC #1. Just wanted to finally introduce myself :) We are on cycle #4, and I'm currently in the 2ww.

This past month I tried Instead Softcups w/ Preseed, as well as acupuncture. I also started taking RJ/BP. FXed for a BFP!

Best of luck to all of you....I'm sending lots of :dust: your way! And thanks to everyone for being so positive :hugs:

Welcome Mbababy - hope your stay here is short & sweet!!

Neversay - got every little thing crossed for you & a constant stream of prayers xxxx

Mbababy - welcome to thread! thank you for the dust! here's some for you :dust: may your stay here be short and your BFP come soon

Never - I will just keep on sending you positive thoughts and hopes (hope that's ok) and big loves xxx

Hi guys! How are you all? I hope that you are all ok...

Just been trying to catch up! We are sooooo busy on here!

Skye'brilliant advice to Butterfly, and Butterfly, I would seriously consider the treatment route too! We do not have time on our side! :hugs:

How are you today, Never? Any signs of the dreaded witch??? I hope she doesnºt come and bother you-I´m keeping all fingers crossed for you!

Macwooly-way to go on the weight loss! You can do it-you have a realistic target for October so huge huge luck to you! Go girl!

Sorry that witch showed Purple Lou-my how she loves to taunt us. New cycle, new chance hun!!

Never-where´s the positive thinking gone?? Let´s have none of that negativity-Skyeºs advice is very sensible! Hang on in there!!! In the meantime, I´m sending you huge hugs!

A question for Skye, please!!! Skye, when you were on your high protein regime for IVF, did you have any side effects?? I am soooooooo bloated. I feel like my tummy enters a room five minutes before I do.... it´s so depressing with a bikini!!!! Hope you´re okay hun? Big hugs to you!

AFM-am loving my holiday so far. It is so beautiful here and I am really trying to relax. Been in the sea today and about to hit the pool now! Bliss!

Big hugs to all you lovely women-we sooooooo deserve our BFPs!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Mbababy hi and hope you see your BFP soon :dust:

Dwrgi thank you for the support it means a lot :friends: And have a lovely holiday :)

Hi Ladies,

Quite a lot to catch up on......

OMM - praying and crossing eyes, fingers, toes, legs and arms for you!!!! :flower:

Mac - I'm so sorry about your FIL, praying for peace for you and your family. And loads of good luck on the weight loss, with such a precious goal of a FS at the end of the tunnel, we all know you can do it quite easily!

Hi Mbababy - welcome!

Never - my heart is breaking for you - it can be scary, I know, I've had some cramping without bleeding and it freaks me out. I have an appt this coming Monday and I hope to be reassured then. I am very interested in hearing about your friday appt.

Despie - so glad to see you again! :hugs:

Lava - I know what you mean! we are planning to tell friends after the 10 wk appt Monday and I'm nervous as things do happen. We have been around friends and the opportunity has come up to say something but we have held off on the chance that the 10 wk appt will show nothing....crazy bad thoughts, I know, but we just cant help them sometimes. I hope you are feeling better and the babies are happy, healthy and lovely.

Purple - sorry the witch got you, stupid stupid witch! :growlmad:

butterfly - sorry about the cramps, I've had them bad since I started them at 14 as I have endometriosis.....heating pad and chocolate always helped me (as well as alcohol but I didn't use that at 14! :haha: )

And big :hugs: to all the other lovely ladies here!

AFM: I'm ok - the 10 wk appt is coming up Monday and we are both excited and nervous about it! I know this is normal but I have lost about 3 lbs since getting pregnant from the nausea and I am overweight to begin with, so I know it's normal I just want the reassurance from the dr. :wacko:
As for my mom - i really should just ignore her, I know it, but we used to be so close that this is perplexing. When I told my sister who is closest to me what she said about the shower, she said mom already told her not to throw one and then my best friend called me and told me the same thing. When I asked her why, she said: 1. she doesn't like showers. 2. I and others who have a shower are greedy. and 3. if I throw it myself (as she instructed everyone else not to) then I am being ridiculous and it would show the family in a bad light as everyone would wonder why I am throwing it myself :shrug: I told her I didn't care about the gifts I just wanted people together to eat and hang out and celebrate a new life and she said no, even if I had one that said no gifts, she wouldn't go as people would feel obligated to bring gifts and she doesn't believe/like that. SIGH. so much drama. sorry to dump it all and sound like a greedy gal who wants gifts. I am 90% over it, I promise not to go on about it and thankfully I have you all and Charlie who reminds me to ignore ignore ignore! And many big thanks and hugs to those who have been so kind to me about this issue, the cyber shower, mac, made me smile and I needed that! You are all a great group of ladies!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dwrgi have u already started the treatment? I thought it was after the holiday? If you are on treatment now the bloating is mainly the medication. All the hormones you take will definitely cause some bloating especially towards the end of stimms and after the trigger.

I normally don't eat as much. So counting up to 1 lt of milk equivelant protein was a hard going business for me. Also I first started on the milk which almost stopped me wanting to eat anything else during the day. Which is fine but my eating habbit completely changed. Than I couldn't digest all the milk and started feeling awful after 4-5 days. (Diorrhea, bloating, gas etc) By the time I got to the egg collection I was fed up with eating any protein food and had to force myself. I was so put off by the chicken breast that I still avoid it. It's really lean meat you see so I used to forced myself to eat one every 3 days. Now I need the proteins for the baby but I still feel put off by that experience during stimms.

You are very petite too. If you haven't started your main treatment cycle, I suggest you go easy on the amount of protein if you can't tolerate it. You might have an aversion to it later on. Stimmulation time is when you really need it cause your eggs will mature with all the protein. Don't forget you will be needing to drink 2 litres of water a day as well which actually helps with bloating (sounds odd but it works that way)

Also I suggest forget your figure once you start the tx cause you will get bloated and afterwards once you get pregnant anyway. Just go for it when the time comes hon. xx

NMG I want a shower and all the gifts everyone would bring. Don't think I'm greedy but it's just fun to celebrate such a nice occasion which happens very rarely in your life. I've been going to showers and buying pressies to all friends who had babies. I never thought they were greedy. I got proud to see the baby using what I buy them ;)) It's cute. Plus baby presents doesn't cost arm and a leg. Anyone can grab a cheapy vest from Primark for 4 quid. So what? The babies use them anyway since they will be poohing and puking on Primark vests same as a Burbury. Hahhhahahhahaha.
U know what u should do? U should have a shower and send your sister and mum invitations that say "Presents only over £100 please". Hahahahhahaha!!!!

MA where r u hon BTW? You are missing for a good few days now????? Hope is all good and you are just enjoying being released from bed rest.

Macwooly, Sorry to hear about your FIL. I pray he gets better soon. Great to see you are already starting to loose the weight. Like you said it could only help get you closer to a BFP. You can do it. Great news about DH!

Twinkle, my mom didn’t see gray hairs till her mid-50’s, but I found one at 34!

Purplelou, myfitnesspal is a website or iphone app, you can use as a food diary. I like it because the only thing that works for me is a food diary, which helps me stay accountable. It’s also useful in tracking fats, carbs, and proteins.

Onmymind17, FX’d!

Welcome, Mbababy! I love this thread, there are so many wonderful women here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->